The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Surprise Xbox sale offers big discounts on 'Optimised for Next-Gen' games

• NutriWhipNutriWhip3,333,679
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong459,382
    Posted on 06 May 22 at 20:01
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate for $35 is as cheap as it’s been. For anyone who wants to play it while the meta still exists (live auction house, can find teams for Trial and Playground Games, etc.) this is probably the time. I play both 4 and 5 weekly and with all the stellar content in 4 it’s currently more fun.

They just started recycling the original seasonal events too so you’ll have a shot at all the rare cars.
  • ProjectOasisProjectOasis181,872
    Posted on 06 May 22 at 20:59
    Is the store having problem for anyone else? Being in Germany on XSX and when I go into ANY game or sales page I’m greeted with the „Something went wrong“ page.
  • OLOTOLOT969,848
    Posted on 06 May 22 at 21:12
    Anyone else chuckle to themselves when you clicked on this article and the first thing you see is all the same Ubisoft stuff on sale again,,, LOL
  • PROF4NEPROF4NE326,755
    Posted on 06 May 22 at 21:15
    What the hell is that DS2 price? That's barely a sale. Usually goes for like 12 bucks in any other sale.
  • Posted on 06 May 22 at 21:23
    ProjectOasis#676 said:
    Is the store having problem for anyone else? Being in Germany on XSX and when I go into ANY game or sales page I’m greeted with the „Something went wrong“ page.
    I have to update the store for each game I want to look at. roll
  • Posted on 06 May 22 at 22:43
    Tervissimo said:
    Relicta looks really cool!
    Has anyone any feedback on Relicta? I'm kinda interested, but thinking of leaving it until another time...
  • BatBoy3000BatBoy3000146,286
    Posted on 06 May 22 at 23:11
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    Of course the one fucking "Dark Souls" game I don’t want is in this sale and the other two aren’t.
    All I want is Dark Souls 1 remastered, and they couldn't even put that on the Spring Sale
    Batboy3000
  • ITS ALivExITS ALivEx346,196
    Posted on 06 May 22 at 23:45
    drainedvitality said:
    Is Cyberpunk worth playing now?
    Worth a playthrough? Yes
    Worth $30? I'd pay $20 unless you were going to start it today.
    Best game and AI of 2020? Certainly not
    "Every argument you make has probably been debated into the ground, back up and down into it again" -Dr Doppelklick
  • Posted on 06 May 22 at 23:48
    SoulyDconte said:
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    Of course the one fucking "Dark Souls" game I don’t want is in this sale and the other two aren’t.
    Ds2 was on sale regularly for 9.99$. now it's 26$ lol
    That just makes it worse lmao.
    “Life is the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead651,572
    Posted on 07 May 22 at 01:05, Edited on 07 May 22 at 01:39 by HolyHalfDead
    Brenin Watson said:
    Not much of a sale honestly
    I've heard a few people say Metro Exodus is quite a good game. Ray traced visuals at 60 fps. If you enjoyed Metro 2033 you might want to consider it as it includes all the DLC for just $10.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 07 May 22 at 01:12, Edited on 07 May 22 at 01:14 by HolyHalfDead
    Thief000 said:
    Current gen, but who's counting...headspin
    Not to worry, I've heard they are in the early stages of planning the next next-gen console. Although I am somewhat concerned that by the time we get to the next next-next-gen consoles it starts to become a bit of a mouthful. facepalm
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 07 May 22 at 01:17, Edited on 07 May 22 at 01:40 by HolyHalfDead
    Ragnarok is already 50% off and it was only released 2 months ago. Great for people that don't have the game, no so good for those that do (it makes the base game just $10). I wonder if they will ever put the Ragnarok DLC on sale by itself.
    Posted on 07 May 22 at 01:21, Edited on 07 May 22 at 01:29 by HolyHalfDead
    SoulyDconte said:
    Disappointed to see AC Vallhala gold edition being delisted. I was planning to buy that around 25$ mark and purchase the Ragnarok DLC sometime later in the future. now I have to do the opposite and leave the season pass to last
    They knew exactly what they were doing.

If you don't own any of it and you want all of it, then I suggest you wait for a decent sale on the Complete Edition as that will be the cheapest way to get it.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong459,382
    Posted on 07 May 22 at 02:10, Edited on 07 May 22 at 02:10 by TymanTheLong
    ProjectOasis#676 said:
    There’s been problems with digital games for the past 8 hours at least, I haven’t tried to buy anything but the store is listed as an issue. XBox wouldn’t recognize any of my digital purchases on game start for awhile (even though the Store app helpfully concurred “you own this”).

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,261,455
    Posted on 07 May 22 at 02:55
    Not much of a sale... pretty easy to pass on everything here.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • EMBICKEMBICK320,430 320,430 GamerScore
    Posted on 07 May 22 at 05:21
    what a dam joke this stuff is always on sale
  • Posted on 07 May 22 at 05:22
    HolyHalfDead said:
    I wonder if they will ever put the Ragnarok DLC on sale by itself.
    They will for sure. You can even buy it stand alone in certain digital stores.
    But I’ll wait until it’s very cheap as I am still mad it was not included in the Season Pass.
    Posted on 07 May 22 at 05:31, Edited on 07 May 22 at 05:32 by HolyHalfDead
    Ron Jeremy R6 said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    But I’ll wait until it’s very cheap as I am still mad it was not included in the Season Pass.
    $40 for DLC that takes 15-20 hours to complete (same as Wrath of the Druids which is "only" $25) is insulting. It's a new high for a single piece of DLC. And if people actually pay $40 for it, then in the future they will think they can charge that much.

I won't be buying the next AC game until at least 2 years after it has been released. Fool me once.
  • Posted on 07 May 22 at 05:33
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Ron Jeremy R6 said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    $40 for DLC that takes 15-20 hours to complete (same as Wrath of the Druids which is "only" $25) is insulting. It's a new high for a single piece of DLC. And if people actually pay $40 for it, then in the future they will think they can charge that much for DLC they left out of the Season Pass.

I won't be buying the next AC game until at least 2 years after it has been released. Fool me once.
    You are not wrong sir and the sad thing is that many many people bought it for full price. Smh..
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.