The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up May 10th, 2022

• RadiantViperRadiantViper985,824
    Posted on 11 May 22 at 02:26, Edited on 11 May 22 at 02:27 by RadiantViper
    BAMMphil said:
    Decent price for the Lego Marvel Collection, can anyone recommend that?
    The first Lego Marvel Superheroes is awesome. Lego Avengers and Marvel Superheroes aren't as good but they're still fun enough. Avengers uses voice clips from the movies which I've never liked and Superheroes 2 I think was done during a voice actor strike so they changed a lot of VAs which is offputting. Oh and neither have X-Men/Fantastic Four unlike the first game because of the Disney/Fox issue at the time.

Regardless you're getting a ton of content with that bundle and it's generally good, or better.
  • atryeu1atryeu1365,851
    Posted on 11 May 22 at 03:08
    I'm just noticing that half of these games for at least Windows are NOT showing on the Xbox Sales page when I filter for Windows platform. One example is whatever "Legal Dungeon" is. It's listed on this article as on sale but not showing on the Xbox Sales page and I wonder how many others are not making it over to that page for easy filtering as well.

Also I tried to find this sales topic awhile ago for something and I was following the Sales in that News category feature. The sale for the 3rd is showing on the My News page but this sale article was not showing and also claimed I was not following the Sales category.

Anybody else notice either of these issues?
  • DeLane79DeLane79843,689
    Posted on 11 May 22 at 03:17
    Isn’t this the first time the DLC for Outer Worlds on PC has ever been on sale? Even at just 20% off, that’s a better deal than before.
  • FireJunAleFireJunAle366,565
    Posted on 11 May 22 at 04:07, Edited on 11 May 22 at 04:08 by FireJunAle
    It seems that Hitman Trilogy premium DLC is for the first time at 50% price tag 30€.
    Do you recommend it?
    It just unlocks the premium content in a gamepass game but if it eventually leaves the service...
  • PhantomPlanetAPPhantomPlanetAP1,268,910
    Posted on 11 May 22 at 06:02
    WTF?! Dying Light DLCs are still on sales… so those who didn’t own the base game still have to buy the season pass or all DLCs separately if they wanna access the DLCs? Ohh man, guess they gonna hate the dev.

So far no DLCs I need from this sale, but this is a good sign I’d say, please make every sale a good scale like now what we have every time! Again Windows sale needs to be expanded at all aspects
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm575,073
    Posted on 11 May 22 at 13:34
    Seitzz said:
    They ever gonna make Outer Worlds like $10
    Probably not. I got the complete game with DLCs on sale. Even so, it was vastly overpriced.
    Posted on 11 May 22 at 13:43
    DeLane79 said:
    Isn’t this the first time the DLC for Outer Worlds on PC has ever been on sale? Even at just 20% off, that’s a better deal than before.
    No, it’s been on sale before discounted 20%—both as a season pass (expansion pass) & each of the two individual DLCs. The best deal is the bundle—game plus expansion pass. It’s been available for two thirds off. That’s just under the 20% discounted price of the expansion pass.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,041,052
    Posted on 12 May 22 at 00:15
    Allgorhythm said:
    Seitzz said:
    They ever gonna make Outer Worlds like $10
    Probably not. I got the complete game with DLCs on sale. Even so, it was vastly overpriced.
    I'd just like to add it to my library, but no way I'm paying $20 for that...
  • DeLane79DeLane79843,689
    Posted on 12 May 22 at 02:29
    Allgorhythm said:
    DeLane79 said:
    No, it’s been on sale before discounted 20%—both as a season pass (expansion pass) & each of the two individual DLCs. The best deal is the bundle—game plus expansion pass. It’s been available for two thirds off. That’s just under the 20% discounted price of the expansion pass.
    Yeah, the dlc has gone on sale for Xbox one several times. Just wasn’t sure about the pc version.
    Posted on 12 May 22 at 11:52
    DeLane79 said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    DeLane79 said:
    Yeah, the dlc has gone on sale for Xbox one several times. Just wasn’t sure about the pc version.
    The Win 10 Expansion Pack went on sale last Dec discounted 20% for 19.99 USD—the same as this sale. This is the first time the two individual DLCs have been discounted on the Win 10 version.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007209,085
    Posted on 12 May 22 at 13:40
    JayPsych47 said:
    RadiantViper said:
    Enseldyer155 said:
    Maybe a dumb question but, which Asura's Wrath DLCs are the ones with the achievements?
    Looks like Lost Episode 1, Lost Episode 2, and Episode Pack. 11.5 and 15.5 don't have them.
    Correct.
    Episode Pack is the true ending that has 6 achievements for 165G
    Lost Episode 1 has 1 achievement for 15G
    Lost Episode 2 has 1 achievement for 15G
    Episode 11.5 and 15.5 have no achievements
    Ok. I will just get Episode 1 and 2 then since I already have the Episode Pack dlc.

I will just watch 11.5 and 15.5 on youtube.
    Posted on 12 May 22 at 15:45
    Seitzz said:
    I'd just like to add it to my library, but no way I'm paying $20 for that...
    The base game is overpriced too. You'd think a GamePass game would have a more reasonable list price to encourage subscribers who enjoyed the game to buy it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.