TA Playlist

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

TA Playlist game for June 2022 announced

• Posted on 27 May 22 at 11:30
    This year’s GTASC winners nominated the four games for the June 2022 TA Playlist. Check out what game the community has chosen.

Please click here to read the full story: TA Playlist game for June 2022 announced
  • Posted on 27 May 22 at 11:43
    Great choice. The last achievement is tough but feels really good when you get it, did it just recently. Fantastic game.
  • Posted on 27 May 22 at 11:53
    🔥🔥
  • Posted on 27 May 22 at 11:56
    naaah-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
  • CanezzaCanezza191,442
    Posted on 27 May 22 at 11:58
    The world needs more Katamari.
    TA & TT Senior Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • Posted on 27 May 22 at 12:13
    I’ve never done the playlist game before. What exactly is the incentive to play the game during the month?
  • Posted on 27 May 22 at 12:14
    FlopsyTheRabbit said:
    I swear this just randomly pops into my head every now and then for absolutely no reason.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,789,536
    Posted on 27 May 22 at 12:15, Edited on 27 May 22 at 12:16 by EarthboundX
    Nice, been wanting to play this. Rented a game called Tornado Outbreak over 10 years ago that surprised the hell out of me because of how good it was. I believe it's a game somewhat like this series.

SilentStriker76 said:
    I’ve never done the playlist game before. What exactly is the incentive to play the game during the month?
    Nothing really, more of a community thing.
  • Posted on 27 May 22 at 12:19, Edited on 27 May 22 at 12:19 by ManicMetalhead
    SilentStriker76 said:
    You get a TA Playlist Participation Badge on your profile, which slowly changes colour as you participate in more months.
    Beyond that, this is just a fun little monthly event for the community to take part in to play and discuss a game together toast
  • Posted on 27 May 22 at 12:26
    SilentStriker76 said:
    A sense of pride and accomplishment

(and a TA badge as already mentioned)
  • Posted on 27 May 22 at 12:30
    Why won’t you bastards let the game I want to win for TA Playlist selection win? cry
    Least I’ve finally grabbed myself "Dark Souls 1" and "3" via the "Dark Souls Trilogy", that’ll probably be a great time.
    “Life is the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
  • JDA27JDA27971,698
    Posted on 27 May 22 at 12:34
    ManicMetalhead said:
    FlopsyTheRabbit said:
    I swear this just randomly pops into my head every now and then for absolutely no reason.
    Glad it's not just me :D
  • UGWRayneUGWRayne926,570
    Posted on 27 May 22 at 12:49
    The song that always pops in my head is guru guru gravity. If youve played beautiful katamari before when you hear that song you will know it.
    UGWRayne
  • LancerideLanceride497,251
    Posted on 27 May 22 at 13:28
    I adored this game and had a ton of fun completing it, despite a few frustrating moments.

I really want to play more of this series.
    Blah blah blah forum signature
  • KJer25KJer25863,228
    Posted on 27 May 22 at 13:29
    Wow. Not even close!
    Separation from base 1000 and DLC lists would be great. I’d love to see them bring back avatar awards, and make some sort of level up process.
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion843,425
    Posted on 27 May 22 at 13:29
    I've heard great things about the Katamari games. Perhaps I'll check this one out.
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • h senghhh 96h senghhh 96126,054
    Posted on 27 May 22 at 13:51
    Well, it looks like its a sign to return to katamari. Just need to work on rolling all items but there are sooooo many things to roll up
  • ijiekmotorsijiekmotors371,212
    Posted on 27 May 22 at 14:24
    LET'S GO!!! I've got the XB1 version to work on for my series complete. Was so hoping this would be the playlist game as some added motivation
    RIP WP, thank you for giving me something to do in the hospital during one of the worst years of my life. If only I still had my old GT.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm578,303
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,495,754
    Posted on 27 May 22 at 14:55
    Just played it, didn't think I would like it as much as I did. Good choice.
    Happy Gaming
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.