The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up May 31st, 2022

• HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead790,599
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 02:52
    GsO Light said:
    Where's the games with gold, why are they waiting till 31st roll
    It is a federal holiday in the United States, so you are going to have to wait until they are back at work to find out what the other two games will be this month.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,165,617
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 03:26
    DysJayded said:
    Heads up, Aven Colony and Super Meat Boy seems to be the first batch of June’s GWG (according to Wario64)
    Ooo nice one. Aven Colony has been on my wish list for a while, but I never pulled the trigger.
  • Wick N MortyWick N Morty635,484
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 03:27
    GoyetteQC said:
    Holy shit, dust is on sale! Let's go! Just wish it was backwards compatible but the 360 still kinda works.
    Where are you seeing Dust?
  • SPOONYxBARDSPOONYxBARD1,389,743
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 03:40
    Wick N Morty said:
    GoyetteQC said:
    Holy shit, dust is on sale! Let's go! Just wish it was backwards compatible but the 360 still kinda works.
    Don't know why TA doesn't include non BC games on the list anymore, but you can find them by searching 360 sales only Latest Xbox Sales
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 03:43
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Burty Jr said:
    Aven Colony free with Gold. Early June GwG?
    I believe so, although it is not early. This is the time they have always been released.

Games With Gold Year 10
    Xbox One: 1 June - 30 June = Aven Colony
    Xbox 360: 1 June - 15 June = Super Meat Boy (repeat from June 2016)

June's Games with Gold Revealed
    Aven Colony says $7.49 for me
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 03:43
    SPOONYxBARD said:
    Wick N Morty said:
    GoyetteQC said:
    Don't know why TA doesn't include non BC games on the list anymore, but you can find them by searching 360 sales only Latest Xbox Sales

Thanks toast
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 03:46
    Wick N Morty said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Burty Jr said:
    I believe so, although it is not early. This is the time they have always been released.

Games With Gold Year 10

You need to be logged in with an account that has an active XBL Gold or GPU subscription to get it for free.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 03:53
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Wick N Morty said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Burty Jr said:

Games With Gold Year 10

You need to be logged in with an account that has an active XBL Gold or GPU subscription to get it for free.
    I was logged in but figured it out. Guess it was an error or something. Said $7.49 but when I clicked 'get' it switched to free on that page.
  • Posted on 31 May 22 at 04:17, Edited on 31 May 22 at 04:23 by Camello Delgado
    How is DAKAR 18? It's at 95% off
  • Posted on 31 May 22 at 04:37
    Far Cry classic for 3 bucks is interesting
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 04:50
    Wick N Morty said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    I was logged in but figured it out. Guess it was an error or something. Said $7.49 but when I clicked 'get' it switched to free on that page.
    Often you need to refresh the page after logging in.
  • ClockKingRMClockKingRM1,218,997
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 05:00
    That's it, I'm taking Borderlands 3 Season 2 off my wishlist. It's never getting lower than this and there's no way I'd ever pay that much for a second season of DLC, let alone one with barely any content.
  • atryeu1atryeu1455,725
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 05:14, Edited on 31 May 22 at 05:32 by atryeu1
    ASJU4 said:
    and the xbox 360 game seems to be super meat boy (another repeat btw, it was free on june of 2016)
    If that really is the case than great for me as I didn't have high speed internet until about 5yrs ago next month and even then I missed some GWG because I didn't have Gold at the time obviously :P At least I get 1 new game for the month. I wonder what the 2nd 360 will be...

Edit to add I'm seeing signs that this is an incredibly difficult frustrating game to complete so maybe it'll just sit there for awhile. I don't need more of that right now -_- LoL Either way, something I don't have at least.

Wick N Morty said:
    A friend alerted me to it last week a few days after the weekly sales were already going on. It's like it was a last minute addition or something? He said that TA alerted him to it on sale from his wishlist. Where was my alert? It's on my wishlist with a price alert notification and the site never told me -_- Good thing my friend did at least and I grabbed it last Thur or Fri!
  • Gieniek55Gieniek55170,421
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 06:05
    I see Super Meat Boy is free only on 360 marketplace. It does show up as free for me, but it asks for an SMS confirmation of a card purchase - and on the SMS it says I'm paying 15$. I figure it's probably a bug, as GWG on the old marketplace have always needed the card to be added to the account, but has anybody else had this situation?
  • Posted on 31 May 22 at 06:11
    Super meat boy, seriously, can they at least repeat some good games angry
  • atryeu1atryeu1455,725
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 06:29
    Gieniek55 said:
    I see Super Meat Boy is free only on 360 marketplace. It does show up as free for me, but it asks for an SMS confirmation of a card purchase - and on the SMS it says I'm paying 15$. I figure it's probably a bug, as GWG on the old marketplace have always needed the card to be added to the account, but has anybody else had this situation?
    I grabbed it through my 360 console and it was free with no issues about an hour or so ago. I can't confirm through a browser or anything as I prefer to buy directly through the console instead where it lets me use my gift card amount if needed. Pretty dumb you can't use your gift card amount on the 360 side of the store through a browser -_-
  • Cookman86Cookman861,704,430
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 06:32, Edited on 31 May 22 at 06:37 by Cookman86
    Smoke and Sacrifice is Korean GWG, A Knights Tale is Japan's, replacing Aven Colony
  • SkinfasstSkinfasst486,068
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 06:44
    I would never buy 2URVIVE because it has the most stupid name for a game I have ever seen. WTF were the devs thinking? Let's make a game with a name that is impossible to pronounce, perhaps. Idiotic.
  • SwearySeanSwearySean1,373,254
    Posted on 31 May 22 at 06:48
    Cookman86 said:
    Smoke and Sacrifice is Korean GWG, A Knights Tale is Japan's, replacing Aven Colony
    Got a link to Smoke and Sacrifice? I can't seem to get to it.
    AKA: HingedMonster
  • Cookman86Cookman861,704,430
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads