Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Limited Run announces physical editions for 10 Xbox games

• Tatl360Tatl360408,734
    Posted on 09 June 22 at 14:35
    Cool!
    They always say that want to release for Xbox but it's so difficultfor some reason.
  • mcnichojmcnichoj242,811
    Posted on 09 June 22 at 19:44
    beastwhitedude said:
    Yes playstation has drm issues but when it has the most physical releases of the three consoles it doesn't really matter as much. As long as I can own 90% of my games library I don't care. Also what's with the articles? You can't play gamepass games offline and nobody should expect to play subscription service games offline anyways.
    Moving goal posts.
    GamePass also only requires a check in every 30 days to play offline which is far more lenient.
  • netstrykernetstryker749,105
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 22:54
    I've purchased Doom 64 digital a few months ago, a bundle in a sale with Doom 64, Doom (1993) and Doom II (Classic).
    netstryker
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 22:55
    Doom 64 in a physical edition will be great!
    netstryker
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 22:59
    I have all Doom games purchased quoted on posts above, including the new Doom (2016). Today I plan purchase a sale of Doom Eternal (standard), bacause I already have the season pass.
    netstryker
  • Posted on 11 June 22 at 02:59
    Finally!! About time I can get some of the physical game goodness on Xbox.
    Please do a physical release for Turok 1 & 2. Yes I will by them again, just make it happen Limited Run.
  • Posted on 27 January 23 at 08:15, Edited on 30 January 23 at 14:20 by Jimbo LaFleur
    Just got the newsletter from Limited Run today and as it seems there won't be a Xbox-version for Powerslave Exhumed, atleast not for now. They have several editions for Switch, PS4 and PC for preorder.

That game is now out for nearly a year and has never been on sale, it's about time.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.