Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Four games confirmed for Xbox Game Pass at Summer Game Fest Live

• DrySpongeYTDrySpongeYT218,417
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 00:45
    Just a heads up humankind has some unobtainables and kinda play like a worse version of Civ. Be warned
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 June 22 at 01:02
    Cowabunga! Glad to play TMNT for free after they didn't make any of the arcade games BC.
  • mkdfanmkdfan951,057
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 01:52
    I don’t know what Routine is but it looks like Alien Isolation with robots and I like that, I like that very much!
  • Posted on 10 June 22 at 04:22, Edited on 10 June 22 at 04:23 by Tozi Tiberius
    monkeybiscitz said:
    Just want to give a shout-out to the TA team! This website is my go-to for gaming news. Everything is so much better organized than big ticket websites like IGN and Gamespot. Incredible work ladies and gents!
    I'm glad someone else made this point. IGN does some things well (their interactive maps for Breath of the Wild or Immortals for instance,) but their website's format is terrible: the typesetting spaced too far apart, and otherwise it just has too much empty white space and not enough information per page. It's visually unappealing to browse through.

As for Gamespot: I had been a registered member since the late 90's, but I haven't gone there in years since they made their frontpage so disorganized. And the whole getting paid to write good reviews scandal sort of put me off of them too.

So go TA!
    Shields high.
  • Posted on 10 June 22 at 04:50
    Tozi Tiberius said:
    monkeybiscitz said:
    Just want to give a shout-out to the TA team! This website is my go-to for gaming news. Everything is so much better organized than big ticket websites like IGN and Gamespot. Incredible work ladies and gents!
    I'm glad someone else made this point. IGN does some things well (their interactive maps for Breath of the Wild or Immortals for instance,) but their website's format is terrible: the typesetting spaced too far apart, and otherwise it just has too much empty white space and not enough information per page. It's visually unappealing to browse through.

As for Gamespot: I had been a registered member since the late 90's, but I haven't gone there in years since they made their frontpage so disorganized. And the whole getting paid to write good reviews scandal sort of put me off of them too.

So go TA!
    It is so true though! TA is so neat and tidy and has no clickbait either which is fantastic!
  • DD91DD91807,051
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 07:59
    TMNT looks good, send it!
    Day 1 Gears of War player. Seriously achievement April 2007.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,544,647
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 08:52
    Nice, I am up for playing Turtles
  • xenomorphsxenomorphs679,684
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 10:29
    I will be downloading the turtles game.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,645,191
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 12:55
    Tmnt finally going back to a classic character style = win.

TheKevin330 said:
    Is it just me or are video game names getting dumber? I’m excited for some of the games shown at the summer game fest show but Stormgate, Routine, and others have the most generic name ever. Not as bad as Returnal, Avowed, Forspoken, or Redfall, but still pretty generic.
    It's not just you.

But it's been a while. Battleborn and Overwatch always struck me as having generic names. Yet we know how that matchup went.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm614,222
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 14:58
    Skanker irl said:
    Intrigued by Routine!
    +1
  • Posted on 10 June 22 at 17:01
    Routine just reminds me I need to play alien isolation already, but we only have so many hours in a day to play games
  • MarcusGearHeroMarcusGearHero1,288,688
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 18:08
    i wouldnt mind giving the turtles game a try and the mankind game as well
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,659,650
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 18:57, Edited on 10 June 22 at 18:58 by o Heres Jonny o
    monkeybiscitz said:
    There are other websites?

Edit- other gaming websites? wink
    Happy Gaming
  • Posted on 10 June 22 at 19:45
    o Heres Jonny o said:
    monkeybiscitz said:
    There are other websites?

Edit- other gaming websites? wink
    Lol, might as well not be.
  • EMBICKEMBICK342,080 342,080 GamerScore
    Posted on 11 June 22 at 01:28
    what tmnt we getting was this og nes or what ?
  • ADonkeysMeowADonkeysMeow575,871
    Posted on 11 June 22 at 03:24
    Spartan 343x said:
    There was a goat simulator 2?
    Goat’s don’t do sequels
  • OhhJustBQOhhJustBQ878,278
    Posted on 11 June 22 at 07:57
    i thought there were 5 games announced
    warhammer darktide
    but we knew about it before hand maybe that is why
  • FitzbonnamelFitzbonnamel168,735
    Posted on 11 June 22 at 08:04
    TMNT and Midnight Fight Express will be day 1 downloads for me.

Also for TMNT, I'm going to buy the physical version from Limited Run Games. They finally have Xbox discs!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.