Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox game releases — June 13th to 19th

• CanezzaCanezza218,030
    Posted on 12 June 22 at 09:00
    Another 11 games launch for Xbox next week, including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge, Redout II, and Final Vendetta.

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox game releases — June 13th to 19th
  • Posted on 12 June 22 at 09:10
    "Redout 2" looks great, but let’s be real, everyone here’s only interested in "Shredder’s Revenge" (not saying that’s undeserved, just how it is).
    “Life is the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix987,202
    Posted on 12 June 22 at 09:22
    i bought winternights daydream XS version laugh
  • Escaflowne01Escaflowne01732,689
    Posted on 12 June 22 at 09:33
    Deep Diving Adventures is also released this week and it's actually pretty decent. Released two years ago on the Switch, there isn't enough relaxing diving adventure games.

https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/games/store/deep-diving-adventure...

xbox said:
    Submerge yourself in one of the most immersive diving simulators to date. Gather your gear, choose your diving spot and discover what lies beneath the surface as you venture deep into the unknown.

Deep Diving Simulator will enable you to experience what it takes to be a modern diver. With relaxing exploration, you will discover the uncharted waters of the world while carefully monitoring your oxygen level and decompression. Gather forsaken relics, visit sunken vessels, discover unknown species and be rewarded by Professor Adams for your findings. Each submerge gives you the opportunity to uncover mysteries that would prefer to remain forever forgotten, such as the lost city of Atlantis.

Includes the DLC: Adventure Pack: The Adventure Pack contains a whole new adventure for the young diver who is trying to help his mentor Professor Adams unravel an ancient mystery! New mysteries, new puzzles, new challenges, new items, and new achievements await those brave enough to seek them out!
  • AciD237AciD2371,431,562
    Posted on 12 June 22 at 09:41
    TMNT it is. Hope the achievement list will not be stupid hard
    Final Vendetta looks cool as well. But 25 euros... Everybody will go for TMNT in the Game Pass
  • paramoreRyanparamoreRyan844,797
    Posted on 12 June 22 at 09:41
    So happy for Barn Finders clap
  • Thief000Thief0001,070,908
    Posted on 12 June 22 at 09:42
    TMNT for me.
  • ChPainkillerChPainkiller584,221
    Posted on 12 June 22 at 10:00
    TMNT and Final Vendetta what a great week for beat em up fans
  • Posted on 12 June 22 at 11:58
    Turtle Power!
  • SeeD RedSeeD Red800,223
    Posted on 12 June 22 at 14:23
    Feels like Redout will be postponed again
  • Posted on 12 June 22 at 14:29
    6-player TMNT! Yes Please!

also what looks like a Final Fight clone - can't go wrong with that!
  • geebheartgeebheart479,321
    Posted on 12 June 22 at 15:29
    when is that game coming where u play as a deer and her child and explore the world?? Cannot find that anywhere??
  • geebheartgeebheart479,321
    Posted on 12 June 22 at 15:32
    Lumbearjack seems interesting :)
  • FiteTalk YTFiteTalk YT162,042
    Posted on 12 June 22 at 15:50
    Redout2 and TMNT should be on my play list for a long while
    "Be water, my friend" -Bruce Lee
  • SPOONYxBARDSPOONYxBARD1,246,042
    Posted on 12 June 22 at 15:59
    Oxide Room 104 sounds interesting. Body horror is something I can't recall really seeing in video games. Maybe the way you slowly alter yourself in Bioshock; your initial reaction to a new plasmid is to freak out because you suddenly burst into flames or whatever.
  • Posted on 12 June 22 at 16:35
    Barn Finders looks like a hoot. Maybe Zorro as well. Decent week.
    Gordon Bennett (yeah, that's my real name [some older Brits would understand that])
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,627,518
    Posted on 12 June 22 at 18:51
    Lost in Limbo said:
    6-player TMNT! Yes Please!

also what looks like a Final Fight clone - can't go wrong with that!
    More beat-em-ups are welcome.

Strikes me more as a Streets of Rage clone.

But nothing feels like Final Fight to me than FF 1-3.
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01626,703
    Posted on 13 June 22 at 23:51
    Barn Finders… Your soul will pay!
  • Posted on 17 June 22 at 13:09
    Oxide Room 104, Hand Of Merlin and Zorro all look great. I guess my that will likely take me until I'm ninety to complete is getting three more additions. I think I might have a problem. Is there a Video Games Anonymous? Lol. roll
    wildandcrazygal
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.