Game Discussion: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

Not showing in Xbox store (console)

• Posted on 16 June 22 at 10:31, Edited on 16 June 22 at 10:49 by FeArSoMeFoXpUp
    What time is the game released and available to download? Have checked on the store via console and it doesn't seem to be listed and it's not shown in Gamepass either? 🤷‍♂️ Been eagerly awaiting this release 😬 hopefully will be available round 2-6pm (UK time)
  • Posted on 16 June 22 at 12:47
    FeArSoMeFoXpUp said:
    What time is the game released and available to download? Have checked on the store via console and it doesn't seem to be listed and it's not shown in Gamepass either? ????? Been eagerly awaiting this release ?? hopefully will be available round 2-6pm (UK time)
    My Xbox says it releases at 9 am eastern US time (about 15 minutes from now). Hasn’t popped into game pass yet so not sure if it goes live in game pass at a later time. Achievements also don’t seem to have been picked up yet either.
  • thrizzthrizz277,482
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 13:02
    It's now live on the Microsoft store but not showing on Game Pass yet.
  • EbizuEbizu1,112,507
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 13:09
    Yeah same, not on GP...
  • Posted on 16 June 22 at 13:17
    Checked just now and I weirdly cannot seem to see the game at all, weirdly the search brings up the, yet to be dated, Cowabunga collection. I had a look on the Xbox store website and it's shown on the website ? Shall just wait till 6pm (fingers crossed) or tomorrow...thank you all for the response
  • Posted on 16 June 22 at 13:29
    It's now available
  • Posted on 16 June 22 at 13:38
    Glad it's free with game pass. I haven't used my game pass much recently.
  • Flopsy86Flopsy86599,840
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 14:10
    Had to restart my Xbox to get it to show up on Game Pass or the Xbox store if anyone else was having trouble.
    Making Easters happy since 1986.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.