Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

TMNT: Shredder's Revenge hits Game Pass today, achievements live

  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,101,723
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 15:33
    How in the world did someone already unlock the "all characters at max power" achievement already? That should take a few days of non stop playing.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • The AllslayerThe Allslayer1,254,322
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 15:37
    Ctrl Ctrl Fast said:
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    Ctrl Ctrl Fast said:
    any word yet if playing locally with two people, using two profiles, unlocks achievements for both?
    Just tested with a second controller quickly... did cheer up three times on primary profile and it unlocked, did it back with a second profile signed in and no pop on that one. Looks like only the primary account can unlock achievements in local co-op.
    Thanks for the info. I dont understand how such a seemingly simple feature is neglected by so many developers.

    SoR4 had it so why can’t Shredder’s Revenge? They’re the same developer.
    It's not the same developer, SOR4 developer Dotemu is only the publisher for this game.
  • Posted on 16 June 22 at 15:38
    The Allslayer said:
    Ctrl Ctrl Fast said:
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    Ctrl Ctrl Fast said:
    any word yet if playing locally with two people, using two profiles, unlocks achievements for both?
    Just tested with a second controller quickly... did cheer up three times on primary profile and it unlocked, did it back with a second profile signed in and no pop on that one. Looks like only the primary account can unlock achievements in local co-op.
    Thanks for the info. I dont understand how such a seemingly simple feature is neglected by so many developers.

    SoR4 had it so why can’t Shredder’s Revenge? They’re the same developer.
    It's not the same developer, SOR4 developer Dotemu is only the publisher for this game.
    My bad
  • LumonRefinerLumonRefiner427,964
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 15:50
    Let's kick shell!
  • Ayo GentleAyo Gentle156,914
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 15:56
    defeat Super Shredder without being hit, clear arcade with 1 credit, clear arcade on the hardest difficulty.... Hard pass
  • KJer25KJer25948,146
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 16:11
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    How in the world did someone already unlock the "all characters at max power" achievement already? That should take a few days of non stop playing.
    My guess is a dev or someone who got the game way early. Or a cheater? Who knows on this site?!
    Separation from base 1000 and DLC lists would be great. I’d love to see them bring back avatar awards, and make some sort of level up process.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,917,133
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 16:18
    Beta testers, let me know of any unobtainables.
  • Posted on 16 June 22 at 16:38
    dlc $7.99 even dev said no dlc plan. we will see
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,754,461
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 16:43
    KJer25 said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    How in the world did someone already unlock the "all characters at max power" achievement already? That should take a few days of non stop playing.
    My guess is a dev or someone who got the game way early. Or a cheater? Who knows on this site?!
    Their time played stats have them logged over 26 hours of play so far. So I would guess some sort of early access.
  • ClockwerksClockwerks1,055,602
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 16:45
    oh Gentle said:
    defeat Super Shredder without being hit, clear arcade with 1 credit, clear arcade on the hardest difficulty.... Hard pass
    Yeah, god forbid playing a game with any semblance of challenge eh? laugh
  • xLsWxxLsWx1,068,092
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 16:52
    Clockwerks said:
    oh Gentle said:
    defeat Super Shredder without being hit, clear arcade with 1 credit, clear arcade on the hardest difficulty.... Hard pass
    Yeah, god forbid playing a game with any semblance of challenge eh? laugh
    Exactly what I was thinking - imagine spending money on a game that gives you challenge and longevity. How dare they not charge you £20 for a 3 minute completion
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,669,843
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 17:04
    Clockwerks said:
    oh Gentle said:
    defeat Super Shredder without being hit, clear arcade with 1 credit, clear arcade on the hardest difficulty.... Hard pass
    Yeah, god forbid playing a game with any semblance of challenge eh? laugh
    Play anyway.

    If it's easy or hard, play anyway.
  • Relentless879Relentless8791,916,749
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 17:29
    Aura Battler said:
    Achievements are not easy... defeat Super Shredder without being hit, clear arcade with 1 credit, clear arcade on hardest difficulty...shock
    Just use 1 credit for easy mode
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef126,749
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 17:37
    Aura Battler said:
    Achievements are not easy... defeat Super Shredder without being hit, clear arcade with 1 credit, clear arcade on hardest difficulty...shock
    Damn. Looks like another game I’ll only play on my side account then.
  • xX HN1C XxxX HN1C Xx327,558
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 18:21
    Ctrl Ctrl Fast said:
    The Allslayer said:
    Ctrl Ctrl Fast said:
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    Ctrl Ctrl Fast said:
    any word yet if playing locally with two people, using two profiles, unlocks achievements for both?
    Just tested with a second controller quickly... did cheer up three times on primary profile and it unlocked, did it back with a second profile signed in and no pop on that one. Looks like only the primary account can unlock achievements in local co-op.
    Thanks for the info. I dont understand how such a seemingly simple feature is neglected by so many developers.

    SoR4 had it so why can’t Shredder’s Revenge? They’re the same developer.
    It's not the same developer, SOR4 developer Dotemu is only the publisher for this game.
    My bad
    I agree its annoying that achievements aren't unlocked for both profiles. My wife and I play a few couch co-op games (looking at you Overcooked!) that don't track for both signed in profiles and I just don't get why that can't be accounted for correctly at this point. They're fun games so we just end up playing them twice but it still bothers me.
  • MightyVap3rMightyVap3r1,395,096
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 19:36
    This game is fantastic, ill buy it after my 3 months for 1$ gamepass ends. Sadly it doesnt work with my hori and razer arcade sticks. But the gameplay is smooth, i love it, even my son likes it and he doesnt really like 'old' games
    Eddy ate dynamite, good bye eddy
  • Posted on 16 June 22 at 19:39, Edited on 16 June 22 at 19:40 by Ctrl Ctrl Fast
    xX HN1C Xx said:
    I agree its annoying that achievements aren't unlocked for both profiles. My wife and I play a few couch co-op games (looking at you Overcooked!) that don't track for both signed in profiles and I just don't get why that can't be accounted for correctly at this point. They're fun games so we just end up playing them twice but it still bothers me.
    SoR4 did it for most of its achievements, Movin Out did it, Battletoads did it.
  • Posted on 16 June 22 at 19:44
    Between this and the "Cowabunga Collection" coming later this year, I'm getting to relive my childhood all over again. TMNT games were always my favorite.
  • Posted on 16 June 22 at 20:32
    Co-op achievements may prove to be annoying but this seems decently easy aside from Arcade and the hitless achievement.
    “Life is the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
  • MHogan7186MHogan7186139,780
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 20:38
    Played a bit this morning, it's everything I wanted it to be. Coincidentally I'm having pizza for dinner.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.