Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

TMNT: Shredder's Revenge hits Game Pass today, achievements live

• Regna85Regna85267,214
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 20:54
    I’ve already beat the story mode. This is such a great game.
  • fabian907fabian907657,914
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 21:47
    Now to figure out how to level up fast
    Deaf/Blind(Not literally), Mexican-American who just enjoys Gaming and rocking Kendrick Lamar. HMU for Destiny 1! :D
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,101,670
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 22:21
    There is nothing too difficult about this achievement list. Some of the "harder" ones have already been unlocked by several people. Some of you give up before the fight even starts lol.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 June 22 at 23:28
    Was enjoying multiplayer but glitched on stage 10 and stuck at the beginning of the stage. Gutted lol. Hope they sort the bugs out
  • Posted on 16 June 22 at 23:37
    This game is so gnarly. Got to the penultimate level in Arcade and it, uh, well despawned the boss??? Soooo it's got some funk but it's fundamentally excellent. Biggest pog
    The Ferg
  • capicawlcapicawl742,120
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 23:37
    Clockwerks said:
    oh Gentle said:
    defeat Super Shredder without being hit, clear arcade with 1 credit, clear arcade on the hardest difficulty.... Hard pass
    Yeah, god forbid playing a game with any semblance of challenge eh? laugh
    Easily boosted with 5 other people. Just let them do all the work. 😂 it’s cheap, but efficient.
  • AndreFlash83AndreFlash832,059,702
    Posted on 17 June 22 at 00:52
    Great game and it seems a great list of achievements too.
  • WJS OsirisWJS Osiris872,811
    Posted on 17 June 22 at 01:13, Edited on 17 June 22 at 01:15 by WJS Osiris
    Cant wait to play it over the weekend.

Really telling how bad the gaming industry has become. Look at how positive the feedback has been for this when you just give us a straight sequel to a 30 year old game without the modern garbage. This is why i dont agree with the people blaming gamers for all the negative comments games get lately.

We still like games its the greedy garbage broken games at launch and lies told by publishers who value corporate investment money over making good games that has soured us. Just my opinion rant over.
  • KillbombKillbomb324,622
    Posted on 17 June 22 at 01:31
    I don't mind difficult achievements but man do I hate the co-op ones. Especially having to play the entire game in co-op. Might be able to get my one gaming friend to help out since he expressed interest in the game.
  • Posted on 17 June 22 at 07:09
    Having played it for a little while now, can say it Rocks! Loving it and it takes me back to dark sweaty days crowded around the Turtles Arcade cabinet with my school mates!
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,547,384
    Posted on 17 June 22 at 08:25
    Looks like alot of fun
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,085,784
    Posted on 17 June 22 at 11:05
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    Ctrl Ctrl Fast said:
    any word yet if playing locally with two people, using two profiles, unlocks achievements for both?
    Just tested with a second controller quickly... did cheer up three times on primary profile and it unlocked, did it back with a second profile signed in and no pop on that one. Looks like only the primary account can unlock achievements in local co-op.
    Jeez this community is fast.
  • Posted on 17 June 22 at 11:27
    Neon night riders!
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483321,324
    Posted on 17 June 22 at 14:49
    Really looking forward to playing this. TURTLE POWER!!!
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Posted on 17 June 22 at 15:54
    Game is a ton of fun. Great break between games!
    WeavingPlacebo7
  • planchetflawplanchetflaw808,157
    Posted on 17 June 22 at 19:41, Edited on 17 June 22 at 19:42 by planchetflaw
    For those worried about difficulty, there's some online cheesing that can be performed to unlock the hard achievements. Joining a Story game online when the others are on level 16 and the boss is exploding will cause the no hit final boss achievement to pop for you. Joining an Arcade game online when the others are on level 16 will net you the achievement for clearing with 1 credit. And joining in on level 16 of Arcade online when the others are playing on Gnarly Mode will net you the Difficulty Specific achievement.

I feel the last one is as intended. The game is drop-in friendly. However, the first two feel a little exploitish, especially the no hit boss one. I wouldn't be surprised if they patch that. Meaning, the game is currently at its easiest.
  • FoogaFooga2,325,665
    Posted on 17 June 22 at 23:21
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    There is nothing too difficult about this achievement list. Some of the "harder" ones have already been unlocked by several people. Some of you give up before the fight even starts lol.
    Don’t worry. Once they find out they can just join late games in progress and mooch the achievements they’ll be lining up to download it.
  • ttfp saylowttfp saylow175,727
    Posted on 18 June 22 at 01:41
    Dunno about the achievements, but some of the level challenges seem impossible (to me). Completing a level with zero damage taken seems really hard, and imagine getting hit in the end of level boss fight 🙈

I am playing it on Normal Mode, so maybe I'll try it on easy later to see if those kinds of challenges are doable.
  • planchetflawplanchetflaw808,157
    Posted on 18 June 22 at 02:37
    ttfp saylow said:
    Dunno about the achievements, but some of the level challenges seem impossible (to me). Completing a level with zero damage taken seems really hard, and imagine getting hit in the end of level boss fight 🙈

I am playing it on Normal Mode, so maybe I'll try it on easy later to see if those kinds of challenges are doable.
    Yeah, I'm definitely not getting all challenges done. Thankfully, from my view, these aren't tied to any achievements.
  • Aegir81Aegir81229,354
    Posted on 18 June 22 at 06:28
    ttfp saylow said:

Yeah, I got all challenges except the ones where you have to complete a challenge without taking a hit (even on easy) and the one where you have to avoid all traps.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.