Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

TMNT: Shredder's Revenge hits Game Pass today, achievements live

• Cel7ic DeathCel7ic Death311,441
    Posted on 18 June 22 at 21:47
    Fooga said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    There is nothing too difficult about this achievement list. Some of the "harder" ones have already been unlocked by several people. Some of you give up before the fight even starts lol.
    Don’t worry. Once they find out they can just join late games in progress and mooch the achievements they’ll be lining up to download it.
    I did get asked if i wanted to join endgame for some of the harder achievements but didnt feel comfortable doing that when others are doing the game legit, so politely declined smile
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,334,542
    Posted on 21 June 22 at 03:32
    Ctrl Ctrl Fast said:
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    Ctrl Ctrl Fast said:
    any word yet if playing locally with two people, using two profiles, unlocks achievements for both?
    Just tested with a second controller quickly... did cheer up three times on primary profile and it unlocked, did it back with a second profile signed in and no pop on that one. Looks like only the primary account can unlock achievements in local co-op.
    Thanks for the info. I dont understand how such a seemingly simple feature is neglected by so many developers.

SoR4 had it so why can’t Shredder’s Revenge? They’re the same developer.
    Not same dev but same publisher

What's weird is a guest account counts as a primary account. Any levels or achievements your guest account does, it goes towards you.

My brother was Splinter and I got the achievement for playing as him and I kept all the levels my brother earned.
  • ttfp saylowttfp saylow175,293
    Posted on 21 June 22 at 06:01
    New Paralyzer said:
    Ctrl Ctrl Fast said:
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    Ctrl Ctrl Fast said:
    any word yet if playing locally with two people, using two profiles, unlocks achievements for both?
    Just tested with a second controller quickly... did cheer up three times on primary profile and it unlocked, did it back with a second profile signed in and no pop on that one. Looks like only the primary account can unlock achievements in local co-op.
    Thanks for the info. I dont understand how such a seemingly simple feature is neglected by so many developers.

SoR4 had it so why can’t Shredder’s Revenge? They’re the same developer.
    Not same dev but same publisher

What's weird is a guest account counts as a primary account. Any levels or achievements your guest account does, it goes towards you.

My brother was Splinter and I got the achievement for playing as him and I kept all the levels my brother earned.
    That's bizarre…

I really hate it when games don't keep track of multiple profiles, and just let you do MAIN plus GUEST
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.