Game Discussion: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

Game crash and issues

• Posted on 17 June 22 at 04:41
    Any one else having severe issues with the game crashing and freezing?

Pretty much every level, 6 player, we have at least two that are frozen and need to drop to be reinvited.We've had dashboard crashes, enemies glitching, challenges counting for some but not others. Lots of issues encountered so far
  • FlabyoFlabyo343,874
    Posted on 17 June 22 at 10:10
    It seems to have a lot of stability problems playing online with other people.

From what I can tell couch co-op is more stable?
  • Posted on 17 June 22 at 14:21
    Playin solo now and it does seem much more stable
  • Posted on 17 June 22 at 19:54
    I was playing with other people online in a level that we beat, then at the start of the next level there were no enemies or players on the screen. However, I could tell they were all still playing it regularly, so I had to drop out.

Connected with another random group and played 8 levels without issue.
    Just call me Lail. I'm a he/him/his Resident Evil junkie...
  • AlmonideAlmonide52,315
    Posted on 17 June 22 at 21:25
    Played with a group for a while yesterday but all day today it just gets stuck signing in until the connection lost message pops up. Very frustrating. Not having connection issues with any other game.
  • OEhnsky81OEhnsky81606,571
    Posted on 18 June 22 at 22:05
    Every time i get an achievement the game freezes. When i close the game (via xbox Button to the xbox menu - close game) and start the game again the achievement pops and i can play till the next achievement should Pop...
  • Major BonesMajor Bones401,456
    Posted on 18 June 22 at 23:43
    Almonide said:
    Played with a group for a while yesterday but all day today it just gets stuck signing in until the connection lost message pops up. Very frustrating. Not having connection issues with any other game.
    I was able to play about an hour or two ago, signed off to take a nap, and came back and now I have the same issue.
    Major Bones
  • AlmonideAlmonide52,315
    Posted on 18 June 22 at 23:53
    Major Bones said:
    Almonide said:
    I was able to play about an hour or two ago, signed off to take a nap, and came back and now I have the same issue.
    I eventually found that quitting the game and then restarting the Xbox was the only way to resolve it.
    I was just quitting the game assuming it was a quick resume issue like Halo Infinite but that doesn’t seem to be enough.
  • Posted on 20 June 22 at 20:02
    Having hell trying to get hard arcade going as everytime I get in a match my game freezes or as others have said issues with connection, really frustrating, get all the way to level 14/15 then game crashes...wander if the Devs are aware of this
  • AbaddonPRAbaddonPR99,850
    Posted on 22 June 22 at 23:22
    This is what worked with me on my Series X
    Quit game. Not just close, but quit from "More Options"
    Take off from Quick Start.
    Shut down console. Like a complete power down. Not on standby.
    Power back on.
    Start game.
    The game doesn't take that long to load anyways, so loosing quick start is not a big deal
  • MasterWo1fMasterWo1f256,212
    Posted on 25 June 22 at 14:46
    I have experienced all of that, plus, there is a bug in stage 15 that prevents you from finishing it. When fighting the second boss of that stage, you can hit him into the air and juggle him. The people I was playing with, and I managed to knock him all the way to the right, out of bounds. The game was stuck on “Go”, with the boss’ health bar still showing. Had to quit
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.