Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Five more games leaving Xbox Game Pass soon

• Posted on 02 July 22 at 11:29
    Another five games are set to leave Xbox Game Pass in mid-July, with Carrion, Children of Morta, Cris Tales, Atomicrops, and Lethal League Blaze the latest five titles to bow out of the service.

Please click here to read the full story: Five more games leaving Xbox Game Pass soon
  • Brainiac427Brainiac427192,554
    Posted on 02 July 22 at 11:31
    I always get nervous when I read this headline. Fortunately, this time there’s nothing I’m interested in here.
  • Porygon ZzzPorygon Zzz1,674,445
    Posted on 02 July 22 at 11:34
    Any idea how long Atomicrops will take? I’m assuming it’s either quite long or difficult as not many people have finished it dance
    A milli, a milli, a millii
  • Posted on 02 July 22 at 11:35
    Going to miss Children of Morta and Cris Tales and I can't afford to buy them right now.
  • Tendoman77Tendoman774,074,437
    Posted on 02 July 22 at 11:37
    Was holding off on Carrion till a walkthrough got made, but guess I gotta find one elsewhere now before this goes.
  • Posted on 02 July 22 at 11:41, Edited on 02 July 22 at 11:42 by ChiflaGoodluck
    Tendoman77 said:
    Was holding off on Carrion till a walkthrough got made, but guess I gotta find one elsewhere now before this goes.
    You should only really need to look at the guide for
    CarrionSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Carrion worth 498 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
    Basically everything else is story-related.
    “Life is the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
  • Posted on 02 July 22 at 11:47
    Tendoman77 said:
    Neoseeker has an excellent step-by-step that I actually just wrapped up literally a few minutes ago, and I didn't even know this was going off Game Pass. I played years ago and trying to figure out what I needed to do was almost impossible, so I restarted and did it in a night.
  • Tendoman77Tendoman774,074,437
    Posted on 02 July 22 at 11:50
    CaptainJesus101 said:
    Tendoman77 said:
    Neoseeker has an excellent step-by-step that I actually just wrapped up literally a few minutes ago, and I didn't even know this was going off Game Pass. I played years ago and trying to figure out what I needed to do was almost impossible, so I restarted and did it in a night.
    Yeah just found the Neoseeker guide myself, they always been pretty much the best alternative site for proper well-done 100% walkthroughs honestly. No other site outside TA comes close I feel.
  • Posted on 02 July 22 at 11:53, Edited on 02 July 22 at 12:15 by Nave Sutlef
    Damn, these are actually all banger games. Just started Carrion for the Bean Dive, Children of Morta and Lethal League Blaze are a big reason my brother decided to buy an Xbox in first place, and Cris Tales is something I wanted to play but the buggy achievements put me off, was waiting for a fix.

It’s a real shame.
    Porygon Zzz said:
    Any idea how long Atomicrops will take? I’m assuming it’s either quite long or difficult as not many people have finished it dance
    Atomicrops is a ridiculously hard bullet hell game. Super fun, but after year 4 or so (last I checked there were 10) it gets super difficult. Try it out on an alt account though otherwise you’ll be missing out!
  • ElbowBeastElbowBeast419,228
    Posted on 02 July 22 at 11:57
    Ah man, was waiting for the coop update for Children of Morta
  • DmCTHREE6DmCTHREE6622,383
    Posted on 02 July 22 at 12:01
    Time to start Children of Morta.
  • Posted on 02 July 22 at 12:07
    a lot of stuff to play
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • DrewDrew568,178
    Posted on 02 July 22 at 12:09
    Definitely gonna have to speed through Carrion. Would love to start Children of Morta too but I don’t want to risk not completing it in time
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz792,715
    Posted on 02 July 22 at 12:23
    Carrion and Children of Morta are the ones I've started from this list. It'll be a busy month between Warboats, Bean Dive and life responsibilities, so doubtful I'll get to playing more of them. Onto the sale tracker they go!
  • IRL Games XIRL Games X765,816
    Posted on 02 July 22 at 12:28
    I am safe this time guess I can work on wrapping up Ubisoft stuff
    IRL Games X
  • Posted on 02 July 22 at 12:29
    Oof, Morta and Cris I played briefly. Atomicrops is fun, but after many hours, I didn't unlock a single achievement.
    Come check me out on Twitch, support your TA streamers - twitch.tv/leo_ascendent
  • Rossco7530Rossco75301,899,824
  • agunZagunagunZagun256,390
    Posted on 02 July 22 at 12:54
    Well, gotta finish my Carrion playthrough. I don't think I can finish Cris Tales even if I just play that, gotta grab that in a sale.
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,114,282
    Posted on 02 July 22 at 12:57
    I enjoyed Carrion and Children of Morta. I would definitely recommend them.
    How hard is Cris Tales? I like the visuals, but I really have no time for challenging games right now.
    This space for rent.
  • vgmkylevgmkyle174,662
    Posted on 02 July 22 at 13:03
    Haven't started any of these games and don't plan to.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.