Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Five more games leaving Xbox Game Pass soon

• PakhairPakhair474,064
    Posted on 04 July 22 at 10:20, Edited on 04 July 22 at 10:21 by Pakhair
    Tendoman77 said:
    Okaaaay, guys, stop suggesting video walkthroughs to me, had like 3 of you quoting me such already. I already made it clear I far prefer text guides. Thank you.
    Hey I am almost like you. I hate video walkthrough (watching them) and prefer using text/picture guides. Because watching and playing with video guide is a chore for me. It's always the last resort if nothing else available

I Started charrion today and all I can say to you, this game is almost impossible with a text walkthrough. Because it's meroidvania kind of game and has no map. So giving locations would be hard and even more hard to follow

So if you really wanna play use a video guide. Or give this game a pass, it's not like it's revolutionary or something
    I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I’m just an old killer, hired to do some wet work - Old Snake
  • qwe1313qwe1313273,419
    Posted on 04 July 22 at 11:16
    Pakhair said:
    Tendoman77 said:
    Okaaaay, guys, stop suggesting video walkthroughs to me, had like 3 of you quoting me such already. I already made it clear I far prefer text guides. Thank you.
    Hey I am almost like you. I hate video walkthrough (watching them) and prefer using text/picture guides. Because watching and playing with video guide is a chore for me. It's always the last resort if nothing else available

I Started charrion today and all I can say to you, this game is almost impossible with a text walkthrough. Because it's meroidvania kind of game and has no map. So giving locations would be hard and even more hard to follow

So if you really wanna play use a video guide. Or give this game a pass, it's not like it's revolutionary or something
    Or you can play with a map. I also prefer text guides and I have almost none navigation skills but I have played with a map and it was enough for me. Ofc it probably wasn't the fastest run but definitely enjoyable.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 July 22 at 11:31, Edited on 04 July 22 at 11:35 by
    Pakhair said:
    Tendoman77 said:

I already gotten very far into the game from just using the Neoseeker walkthrough alone, pretty sure its far from impossible since its been very clear to me so far.

May use a map backtracking for collectables though since from what I seen the guide doesn't show you how to get back to previous areas well enough.
  • TOOT1STTOOT1ST557,959
    Posted on 04 July 22 at 12:02
    could never finish Cris Tales game kept crashing after my save
  • Posted on 04 July 22 at 15:18
    Gutted!
    Lethal League Blaze is one of the greatest games for thrill and adrenaline pumping action, shame its going already. On another note, if anyone wants to play a few games of before it disappears, let me know ;)
  • EnduroEnduro133,219
    Posted on 04 July 22 at 16:37
    Children of Morta was excellent. A game I never would have played if not for XBGP. So glad I got to experience that one.
    Lifetime
  • Posted on 04 July 22 at 17:44
    Well, I guess now is the time to finish Carrion on console finally and play atomicrops as the other titles will take over 24 hours it seems to just complete the achievements
  • Brave TanukiBrave Tanuki179,124
    Posted on 04 July 22 at 22:26, Edited on 07 July 22 at 01:56 by Brave Tanuki
    A few achievements in Children of Morta are reliant on random encounters and item spawns. You could blow right past the estimated completion time if you get cursed by the algorithm. Take that into account if you are strapped for time. It's an otherwise excellent game, and I am happy to complete it a second time. compute
  • Rad WizrrdRad Wizrrd448,896
    Posted on 04 July 22 at 22:29
    Losing some good one this time. Children of Morta is fantastic and well worth playing before it's gone.
    At this point I'm convinced Xbox wants their console names to be confusing.
  • Bad KermitBad Kermit421,560
    Posted on 06 July 22 at 03:40
    For once, I'm ahead of the game. I played through Morta a few weeks ago. Excellent game.
  • Posted on 07 July 22 at 00:07
    I'm playing children of morta with co op partner on normal difficulty, 10 hours in and we still haven't beaten the first area. We're loving it but starting to think we're not going to make it before it leaves games pass..
  • regretregret1,546,468
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 01:18
    EMBICK said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    Thanatos522 said:
    Who is enjoying any of these games? For those who do good for you but there is little fun IMO except for Carrion. Lethal League is just stupid. Children of Morta is over hyped. Atomicrops is just so original. And Cristales while attractive is like the worst version of Paper Mario I have ever played.
    Clearly, plenty of people. Just because you didn’t enjoy them doesn’t mean the rest of us didn’t.

I for one am sad to see all 5 go, but I just don’t have the time to finish all of them. I’ll finish Carrion and wait for the others to go on sale.
    i would say most ppl have this attitude i have. GP mostly sucks but with the cheap price its worth it for the few good games.
    You must have a trash preference for games if you think Game Pass "mostly sucks and only has a few good games." Yikes. Couldn't be further from the truth.
  • EMBICKEMBICK342,280 342,280 GamerScore
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 03:42
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    Thanatos522 said:
    Who is enjoying any of these games? For those who do good for you but there is little fun IMO except for Carrion. Lethal League is just stupid. Children of Morta is over hyped. Atomicrops is just so original. And Cristales while attractive is like the worst version of Paper Mario I have ever played.
    Clearly, plenty of people. Just because you didn’t enjoy them doesn’t mean the rest of us didn’t.

I for one am sad to see all 5 go, but I just don’t have the time to finish all of them. I’ll finish Carrion and wait for the others to go on sale.
    i would say most ppl have this attitude i have. GP mostly sucks but with the cheap price its worth it for the few good games.
    You must have a trash preference for games if you think Game Pass "mostly sucks and only has a few good games." Yikes. Couldn't be further from the truth.
    the good thing is i think most would agree GP has more crappy games then good games
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef126,652
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 04:03
    EMBICK said:
    the good thing is i think most would agree GP has more crappy games then good games
    How can that possibly be a good thing? And it’s all up to preference. I for one have something like 200 GP games on my system and I’m interested in all of them because I truly believe the library means there’s something for everyone. It can’t all just be the main games like COD or FIFA (which I personally think are shit).
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 04:07
    Nave Sutlef said:
    EMBICK said:
    How can that possibly be a good thing? And it’s all up to preference. I for one have something like 200 GP games on my system and I’m interested in all of them because I truly believe the library means there’s something for everyone. It can’t all just be the main games like COD or FIFA (which I personally think are shit).
    its good i would say most agree with me gamepass has mostly shit titles
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong499,144
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 04:13
    EMBICK said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    EMBICK said:
    If that were true what would be the motivation for paying for it?
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 04:16
    TymanTheLong said:
    EMBICK said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    EMBICK said:
    If that were true what would be the motivation for paying for it?
    its worth it for a few titles as its not very pricy
  • Posted on 08 July 22 at 07:50
    EMBICK said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    EMBICK said:
    My backlog is so massive because of GP. I doubt it has "mostly shit titles."
  • regretregret1,546,468
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 16:04, Edited on 08 July 22 at 16:05 by regret
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:
    Saying something over and over in your head doesn't equate to fact. Game Pass wouldn't be so popular if "most" agreed with you. And I'm not one to judge but looking at your recent played list, I think most would agree you have a shitty taste for games.

See how that works?
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 21:03
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:
    Saying something over and over in your head doesn't equate to fact. Game Pass wouldn't be so popular if "most" agreed with you. And I'm not one to judge but looking at your recent played list, I think most would agree you have a shitty taste for games.

See how that works?
    if you look threw all my games you will see its triple A unlike and a big part of my gamepass games you can see i played way before GP was around
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.