Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Five more games leaving Xbox Game Pass soon

• Posted on 08 July 22 at 21:23
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    i would say most ppl have this attitude i have. GP mostly sucks but with the cheap price its worth it for the few good games.
    EMBICK said:
    the good thing is i think most would agree GP has more crappy games then good games
    EMBICK said:
    its good i would say most agree with me gamepass has mostly shit titles
    Saying something over and over in your head doesn't equate to fact. Game Pass wouldn't be so popular if "most" agreed with you. And I'm not one to judge but looking at your recent played list, I think most would agree you have a shitty taste for games.

See how that works?
    if you look threw all my games you will see its triple A unlike and a big part of my gamepass games you can see i played way before GP was around
    AAA doesn't mean good or the best.

Halo Infinite is a AAA game and I dislike it.

Avengers is a AAA game and most people hate it.

A lot of indie games are better then most AAA games.
  • regretregret1,537,348
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 21:28
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    i would say most ppl have this attitude i have. GP mostly sucks but with the cheap price its worth it for the few good games.
    EMBICK said:
    the good thing is i think most would agree GP has more crappy games then good games
    EMBICK said:
    Saying something over and over in your head doesn't equate to fact. Game Pass wouldn't be so popular if "most" agreed with you. And I'm not one to judge but looking at your recent played list, I think most would agree you have a shitty taste for games.

See how that works?
    if you look threw all my games you will see its triple A unlike and a big part of my gamepass games you can see i played way before GP was around
    I mean, your first few pages alone prove that to be a lie.

Ah yes, such AAA games such as:

- Marsupilami: Hoobadventure
    - tons of ACA NEOGEO achievement filler
    - Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
    - Scene it? Box Office Smash!
    - Blades of Time
    - Valfaris
    - World 2: Hunting Boss

Such a bastion of AAA gaming. Your shitty opinions are almost as bad as your taste in games...

...is what I would say if I stooped to your level.
  • EMBICKEMBICK342,080 342,080 GamerScore
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 21:31
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:

See how that works?

- Blades of Time
    - Valfaris

Such a bastion of AAA gaming. Your shitty opinions are almost as bad as your taste in games...

do you understand the word most laugh also turning point was a big game in 2008 the neo geo games were huge hits in the 90s they were popular
  • regretregret1,537,348
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 21:32
    SnarkLord1980 said:
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:

See how that works?

Bingo. AAA is the budget of a game.

Some of my favorite games in the world are indies that blow away the majority of the AAA market such as Hades and Hollow Knight.
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 21:33
    regret said:
    SnarkLord1980 said:
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:

See how that works?

Bingo. AAA is the budget of a game.

Some of my favorite games in the world are indies that blow away the majority of the AAA market such as Hades and Hollow Knight.
    i def like a lotta indy but i like way more triple A
  • regretregret1,537,348
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 21:35
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:

See how that works?

- Blades of Time
    - Valfaris

do you understand the word most laugh also turning point was a big game in 2008 the neo geo games were huge hits in the 90s they were popular
    You literally said "if you look threw (lol) ALL my games you will see its triple A."

You didn't say most. It's literally up there for people to see in the quote chain. You said "most" when talking about your make-believe statistics for what dozens of millions of other gamers will "agree" to.

Secondly, as someone else pointed out, you have no idea what AAA stands for. You're only embarrassing yourself further, lol.
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 21:41
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:

See how that works?

- Blades of Time
    - Valfaris

You literally said "if you look threw (lol) ALL my games you will see its triple A."

You didn't say most. It's literally up there for people to see in the quote chain. You said "most" when talking about your make-believe statistics for what dozens of millions of other gamers will "agree" to.

Secondly, as someone else pointed out, you have no idea what AAA stands for. You're only embarrassing yourself further, lol.
    you knew i meant most of my games are triple A as for triple A we would argue on this most high buget games are solid not all most and most indy games are junk more ppl want quality games as its usually = better im not gonna post every detail its just obv most high budget games are gonna be better and more popular then low budget
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef126,230
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 22:12
    EMBICK said:
    its good i you knew i meant most of my games are triple A as for triple A we would argue on this most high buget games are solid not all most and most indy games are junk more ppl want quality games as its usually = better im not gonna post every detail its just obv most high budget games are gonna be better and more popular then low budget
    Dude just stop, you’re making it worse and nobody is agreeing with you. Have you seen the state of AAA games lately? 1 in 10 come out good without any hiccups. I would argue that amazing indie games such as Hades (better quality than most AAA games nowadays) are the reason GP is so popular.
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 22:20
    Nave Sutlef said:
    EMBICK said:
    its good i you knew i meant most of my games are triple A as for triple A we would argue on this most high buget games are solid not all most and most indy games are junk more ppl want quality games as its usually = better im not gonna post every detail its just obv most high budget games are gonna be better and more popular then low budget
    Dude just stop, you’re making it worse and nobody is agreeing with you. Have you seen the state of AAA games lately? 1 in 10 come out good without any hiccups. I would argue that amazing indie games such as Hades (better quality than most AAA games nowadays) are the reason GP is so popular.
    some indy games are good most arent you should check out media platforms where ppl bash GP all the time
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong498,636
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 22:21, Edited on 08 July 22 at 22:23 by TymanTheLong
    Nave Sutlef said:
    EMBICK said:
    I’d put Spiritfarer or Othercide up against literally any AAA game in the last 3 years (many of which I’ve liked). If we’re counting Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice and A Plague Tale: Innocence as indie I’ll add them to the same list.

Humble Bundle has proven indie games are insanely popular. id@XBox is one of XBox’s most successful programs. I can understand some folks not finding any appeal in indie, but pretending that is anywhere close to a majority opinion is pretty at odds with reality.
  • Posted on 08 July 22 at 22:38
    EMBICK said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    EMBICK said:
    some indy games are good most arent you should check out media platforms where ppl bash GP all the time
    You should check out all the youtubers who say Game Pass is the best deal in gaming EVER.
  • regretregret1,537,348
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 02:13, Edited on 09 July 22 at 02:14 by regret
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:

See how that works?

- Blades of Time
    - Valfaris

you knew i meant most of my games are triple A as for triple A we would argue on this most high buget games are solid not all most and most indy games are junk more ppl want quality games as its usually = better im not gonna post every detail its just obv most high budget games are gonna be better and more popular then low budget
    No, I didn't know what you meant. You said one thing verbatim and are now ferociously backpedaling like a clown on a unicycle.

And you're so terrible at moving goalposts that it's no wonder everyone is disagreeing with you and calling out your bullshit. You make me ashamed to share the same hobby with you. Thankfully your opinions are worthless, lol.
  • regretregret1,537,348
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 02:20
    EMBICK said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    EMBICK said:
    "You should check out social media to see some bad faith posters and (mostly) Sony fanboys bashing GP, but make sure you convienately ignore the overwhelming plethora of people that praise GP and even the common sentiment that it's the best deal in all of gaming."

Also, lol @ using social media as a metric in the first place, even though your argument heavily works against you.
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 08:25
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:
    EMBICK said:

See how that works?

- Blades of Time
    - Valfaris

No, I didn't know what you meant. You said one thing verbatim and are now ferociously backpedaling like a clown on a unicycle.

And you're so terrible at moving goalposts that it's no wonder everyone is disagreeing with you and calling out your bullshit. You make me ashamed to share the same hobby with you. Thankfully your opinions are worthless, lol.
    not sure what u mean moving goal posts i didnt retreat on anything i said and i stand by what i said most game pass games suck and i kept adding more details also you saying using social media works against me its not a 1 way street its two ways bud
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 08:26
    regret said:
    EMBICK said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    EMBICK said:
    "You should check out social media to see some bad faith posters and (mostly) Sony fanboys bashing GP, but make sure you convienately ignore the overwhelming plethora of people that praise GP and even the common sentiment that it's the best deal in all of gaming."

Also, lol @ using social media as a metric in the first place, even though your argument heavily works against you.
    do you realize how horrible these games would sell with out GP laugh
  • AndreFlash83AndreFlash832,057,713
    Posted on 10 July 22 at 21:14
    Playing Carrion, until now I m enjoying it.
  • Jelbrehir8Jelbrehir8471,876
    Posted on 13 July 22 at 01:59
    AndreFlash83 said:
    I am also enjoying it. But I am taking far too long to get through it. I have played six hours and I am only halfway through the walkthrough video. Hoping I can get it finished
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong498,636
    Posted on 13 July 22 at 02:44
    Jelbrehir8 said:
    AndreFlash83 said:
    I am also enjoying it. But I am taking far too long to get through it. I have played six hours and I am only halfway through the walkthrough video. Hoping I can get it finished
    It goes fast towards the end, you get big and can simply steamroll opposition.
  • misfit119misfit1191,116,552
    Posted on 13 July 22 at 03:25
    Jelbrehir8 said:
    AndreFlash83 said:
    Early on the game is pretty slow. But as you get more abilities, get larger and unlock some shortcuts the rest of it comes pretty quickly.
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
  • StarlinXStarlinX298,311
    Posted on 13 July 22 at 05:38
    misfit119 said:
    Jelbrehir8 said:
    AndreFlash83 said:
    Early on the game is pretty slow. But as you get more abilities, get larger and unlock some shortcuts the rest of it comes pretty quickly.
    Not to mention, once you clear it once a second playthrough on PC is super fast.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.