Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Five more games leaving Xbox Game Pass soon

• AndreFlash83AndreFlash832,057,713
    Posted on 13 July 22 at 10:58
    Jelbrehir8 said:
    AndreFlash83 said:
    Playing Carrion, until now I m enjoying it.
    I am also enjoying it. But I am taking far too long to get through it. I have played six hours and I am only halfway through the walkthrough video. Hoping I can get it finished
    You should have played it without a video guide, the game itself is simple, try to complete the game then you can watch a video for the collectables if you lose some.
  • Jelbrehir8Jelbrehir8471,876
    Posted on 13 July 22 at 12:33
    StarlinX said:
    misfit119 said:
    Jelbrehir8 said:
    AndreFlash83 said:
    Playing Carrion, until now I m enjoying it.
    I am also enjoying it. But I am taking far too long to get through it. I have played six hours and I am only halfway through the walkthrough video. Hoping I can get it finished
    Early on the game is pretty slow. But as you get more abilities, get larger and unlock some shortcuts the rest of it comes pretty quickly.
    Not to mention, once you clear it once a second playthrough on PC is super fast.
    Yeah, I am sure I could run through the PC version far quicker. Maybe I will give it a go on Thursday.
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef126,230
    Posted on 16 July 22 at 08:31
    Shouldn’t Carrion be gone by now? Or is it leaving at the end of the month? Currently 4:30 AM on the 16th and I can still play it.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,771,322
    Posted on 19 July 22 at 03:53
    Nave Sutlef said:
    Shouldn’t Carrion be gone by now? Or is it leaving at the end of the month? Currently 4:30 AM on the 16th and I can still play it.
    It usually leaves later in the day I think.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef126,230
    Posted on 19 July 22 at 05:02
    Shinnizle said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    It usually leaves later in the day I think.
    It ended up leaving around noon on the 16th. Which sucks because that means I definitely had enough time to finish it, I was just too exhausted to do so.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.