The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 25 quickest completions from the latest Xbox sales

• AllgorhythmAllgorhythm643,261
    Posted on 05 July 22 at 21:50
    Canezza said:
    We're currently off today for our summer party/AGM. The stories I've sorted today were written on my phone (far less than ideal haha). I couldn't quite sort the Game Pass article out. Should have it up tomorrow!
    I have a hard enough time writing a short post on my phone. Invariably, I have to go back & edit the auto-corrects. laugh
    Posted on 05 July 22 at 21:51
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    notoriousJMZ said:
    Is Pixel Gladiator still as easy/quick since it was patched?
    It was patched a while ago. The base is no longer 0-0.5 hours, more like 2, depending on skill. The title update, however, is relatively quick.

It's only classified as 0-0.5 because of all the previous votes when it was quick that have never been changed.
    Two hours is still a quick game IMHO.
    Posted on 05 July 22 at 21:54
    Often a community event will require you to play a certain genre. This last May’s targets required an action game. I passed on STAB STAB STAB! because it was pricey. The price is now right so I’m picking it up just to have in my hip pocket.
  • CheevolutionCheevolution1,014,012
    Posted on 05 July 22 at 22:39
    REDWINGS05 said:
    A Navy of Ducks said:
    Any racing games for the goals on the cheap on this list
    Try the FIA Truck Racing game on GP if you haven't yet. Pretty easy completion.
    That is indeed a very good game for the racing and 20G goals, but it was a GWG.

While we're at goals, I absolutely do not recommend buying Crazy Trucks, even if you love racing games. It's soulless, barely playable garbage.
    Have a nice day
  • Posted on 05 July 22 at 22:44
    Cheevolution said:
    REDWINGS05 said:
    A Navy of Ducks said:
    Try the FIA Truck Racing game on GP if you haven't yet. Pretty easy completion.
    That is indeed a very good game for the racing and 20G goals, but it was a GWG.

While we're at goals, I absolutely do not recommend buying Crazy Trucks, even if you love racing games. It's soulless, barely playable garbage.
    Damn seems like nothing for me this week then. Oh well three more sales before I cave and just buy something cheap and bad. I could always try and cobble together some achievements from previous racing games I got but I quit each of them for one reason or another
  • CheevolutionCheevolution1,014,012
    Posted on 05 July 22 at 23:07
    A Navy of Ducks said:
    Damn seems like nothing for me this week then. Oh well three more sales before I cave and just buy something cheap and bad. I could always try and cobble together some achievements from previous racing games I got but I quit each of them for one reason or another
    There's also Splash Cars in this sale but I haven't played that yet. One game that's an easy-ish completion and also quite cheap with 7 bucks and well worth the price is Riptide GP2 Achievements . I mean, just if you don't wanna feel miserable for buying a trash five buck game just for the goal.
    Have a nice day
  • SPOONYxBARDSPOONYxBARD1,349,800
    Posted on 06 July 22 at 00:49
    Blaze and the Monster Machines requires 4 controllers for local play for the full 1000. Wish they would highlight this when recommending it every time it goes on sale.
  • aliasBushidoaliasBushido118,185
    Posted on 06 July 22 at 01:42
    🎶peppa pig🎶
    fml
  • Posted on 06 July 22 at 04:59
    A Navy of Ducks said:
    Moto Roader MC is what I used
    25 achievements, took me 40min
    Super easy, cheap
    I let it play in the background while I watched Inuyasha
    1776 Worldwide
    Posted on 06 July 22 at 13:16
    Picked up Pixel Gladiator. For 1.24 USD, why not?
  • Posted on 06 July 22 at 14:03
    I want to see the longest games article as well.
    There is no impossible achievement if you put all your skills on it !!!
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,975,117
    Posted on 06 July 22 at 16:15
    Maxumilli0n said:
    Waiting for the guy that bought Peppa the Pig to complain in the comments.......sleep
    Got the disc version.

No complaints, no regrets.
  • NegativeCreep08NegativeCreep081,021,759
    Posted on 06 July 22 at 16:41
    Pixel Gladiator definitely isn't as easy as its ratio suggests now they've patched it.
  • NannerLoafNannerLoaf1,032,381
    Posted on 06 July 22 at 19:00
    Finally nothing for me this week. I can finish my bean dive and start on the backlog after all this time.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,989,750
    Posted on 06 July 22 at 19:26
    Spirochaete said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    Waiting for the guy that bought Peppa the Pig to complain in the comments.......sleep
    Got the disc version.

No complaints, no regrets.
    Rented mine at the library!
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • adrenilinnadrenilinn1,577,011
    Posted on 06 July 22 at 21:03
    Altered Beast's icon looks cursed
  • Posted on 07 July 22 at 04:06, Edited on 07 July 22 at 04:08 by Camello Delgado
    Canezza said:
    H3R0 F0R H1R3 said:
    NO PULSE said:
    My Friend Peppa is coming to GamePass soon...?
    Yeah, surprised TA haven't mentioned the newly announced Game Pass games yet.
    We're currently off today for our summer party/AGM. The stories I've sorted today were written on my phone (far less than ideal haha). I couldn't quite sort the Game Pass article out. Should have it up tomorrow!
    Thanks for the update, really appreciate your work!

Also:

NO PULSE said:
    My Friend Peppa is coming to GamePass soon...?
    What a time to be alive!
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury1,063,707
    Posted on 07 July 22 at 13:41
    Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol join Game Pass next week. Just saying.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads