Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass adds three new games

• oslo2oslo2144,558
    Posted on 07 July 22 at 12:46
    It's great that they re-added yakuza games
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 July 22 at 13:05
    I suspected Road 96 would end up on Game Pass and I bought it anywayfacepalm
  • DunyainDunyain188,364
    Posted on 07 July 22 at 14:37
    Some easy completions it looks like. I hope Matchpoint is decent.
  • l00kAliveBudl00kAliveBud250,695 250,695 GamerScore
    Posted on 07 July 22 at 15:25
    damn yakuza 0 fishing bug cry
    "Stop misquoting me." - Sun Tzu, probably
  • MightyVap3rMightyVap3r1,386,134
    Posted on 07 July 22 at 15:46
    I played matchpoint for about a hour or so and deleted it as i though it was crap. Give us Virtua Tennis remasterd please sega
    Eddy ate dynamite, good bye eddy
  • Posted on 08 July 22 at 00:26
    two psp broken for DJMAX Portable in 2007/2008. I love it
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76742,608
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 10:36
    TARTANROSS said:
    I just bought Road 96 recently, it doesn't matter as people need to buy games as studios are struggling and if most people only waited until Gamepass we wouldn't have any games
    I'd imagine low-profile games like this make a lot more money from a Game Pass deal and the extra exposure, than they would by only selling a few copies.
  • PhantomPlanetAPPhantomPlanetAP1,475,985
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 17:30
    It's always great to see new additions to GP
  • RacxieRacxie564,196
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 20:40
    I was really hoping Road 96 would come to Xbox Game Pass as it seemed very much like a XGP title, so glad I waited smile
  • francisrossifrancisrossi435,087
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 22:00
    oslo2 said:
    It's great that they re-added yakuza games
    That's honestly what I'm happier about.
  • Posted on 09 July 22 at 03:55
    Game pass is really starting to bore me
  • Posted on 09 July 22 at 05:15
    Jonny V Centa said:
    Cool. Move on then. A lot of us enjoy it.
  • ZotmeisterZotmeister563,121
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 10:02
    I don't care if it's a meme, I'm actually looking forward to PowerWash Simulator. Markiplier makes it look genuinely blissful, if brainless. Don't worry, I'm balancing it with Last Call BBS, which is one of the greatest puzzle game collections I've ever seen (and most nostalgic, despite being for an era I pretty much missed most of).
  • Lots a LOUDLots a LOUD415,333
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 13:26
    guess they renewed the contract with sega. yakuza 0 to kiwami 2 were previously on gamepass. i guess they are back again.
  • Silver SalvoSilver Salvo1,231,743
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 14:37
    SnarkLord1980 said:
    Jonny V Centa said:
    Cool. Move on then. A lot of us enjoy it.
    Exactly, tons of content for a nominal fee. Some people just aren't happy with anything 🤧
    Easy completions don't count.
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77800,790
    Posted on 10 July 22 at 13:38
    so in DJmax (s)he simulates playing a guitar but that's my main problem with that type of music, no guitar ... Don't get me wrong I have no hate for the music or its fans but it's definitely not my kind of music.
    I'm a huge music fan with tastes in all types of music & I do really mean all kinds, though I'm a metalhead at heart I will listen fondly to rap, pop, jazz, reggae, country, rock, old danish folkmusic & even a few classical songs but for some reason electronic music or whatever it's called, I'd basically call it techno but I guess any kind of EDM just rubs me the wrong way & I know it's weird but I think I've concluded that to me it's "soulless" like it's missing that person on an instrument pouring their soul & heart in to music but yeah I'm getting old lol winkwave
    "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open" -- Frank Zappa
  • ttfp saylowttfp saylow175,778
    Posted on 14 July 22 at 17:17
    De Blob and Splatoon required you to paint over entire levels, while Mario Sunshine required you to clean off all the muck.

I think I'm going to enjoy Power Wash Simulator 😅
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.