Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels DLC map revealed

• CanezzaCanezza220,643
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 09:21
    Playground Games has given players a first look at the Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels map ahead of the DLC's release on July 19th.

Please click here to read the full story: Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels DLC map revealed
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 July 22 at 09:23
    Would be nice if they could let us know in advance what achievements are bugged smile
  • Burty JrBurty Jr912,293
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 09:24
    Missed out on FH3 Hot Wheels so looking forward to this. It’s on a small discount atm btw if you have game pass.
  • Vandor666Vandor666543,657
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 09:43
    Got all the dlcs for free with Microsoft rewards at launch, so have been waiting patiently for this to come out lol
  • Posted on 18 July 22 at 09:45
    Zonky said:
    Would be nice if they could let us know in advance what achievements are bugged smile
    Truth!
  • JDA27JDA271,106,984
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 09:48
    Looks like all but one have been unlocked so far
  • notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ537,697
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 09:48
    Will be giving this a few weeks before jumping in, let PG work out the inevitable bugged achievements and save myself doing something twice.

Unless of course there is a smashable before then, but I doubt it.
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes941,012,961
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 10:08
    As posted in the other forum, really hope this DLC re-ignites my love for this series.
    Xbox: NoHeroes94 || PlayStation: PhantomFear94 || Steam: No_Heroes_94
  • GlobalmeltdownGlobalmeltdown1,033,388
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 10:27
    Is this worth a trip to New Zealand 😊
  • Posted on 18 July 22 at 10:30
    Looks good but then so does every map in FH early on, I liked the main game's map a lot in my first few months but it has become stale quickly, same story with it's predecessor, for me longevity is the best measure of the maps in any open world game.
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
  • SaucyBrotatoSaucyBrotato308,168
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 10:37
    Isn't that the google chrome logo? xD
  • Desi ShinobiDesi Shinobi719,478
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 10:45
    I still have my fingers crossed for more music with this DLC, as much as I do enjoy the game, it does get stale quick.
  • thatNoseyParkerthatNoseyParker1,617,352
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 11:53
    Vandor666 said:
    Got all the dlcs for free with Microsoft rewards at launch, so have been waiting patiently for this to come out lol
    Never understood this. I use ms rewards a lot but I never see it as "free", it's just assets in another form so I like to wait for a sales and stuff. That said, for FH5 I did buy it at launch for the various benefits! Fingers cross for my TUs in the wait before the second one
  • BAE 10BAE 101,120,264
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 13:00
    SaucyBrotato said:
    Isn't that the google chrome logo? xD
    MS buying Google next
  • IAmSAMU3LxIAmSAMU3Lx405,145
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 13:16, Edited on 18 July 22 at 13:16 by IAmSAMU3Lx
    thatNoseyParker said:
    Vandor666 said:
    Never understood this. I use ms rewards a lot but I never see it as "free", it's just assets in another form so I like to wait for a sales and stuff. That said, for FH5 I did buy it at launch for the various benefits! Fingers cross for my TUs in the wait before the second one
    I only discovered how great and rewarding it was recently. I have built up about 15k points in a short time and can use that to buy DLC without having to spend a single penny to earn these points. It is great and I would definitely call it free.
  • Lily Mu RBLily Mu RB859,200
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 14:24
    Globalmeltdown said:
    The NZ trick didn't work for me :(
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 July 22 at 14:30
    Lily Mu RB said:
    Globalmeltdown said:
    The NZ trick didn't work for me :(
    It won't, it's releasing at the same time everywhere tomorrow at 11:00am PDT.
  • thatNoseyParkerthatNoseyParker1,617,352
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 15:22
    IAmSAMU3Lx said:
    thatNoseyParker said:
    Vandor666 said:
    I only discovered how great and rewarding it was recently. I have built up about 15k points in a short time and can use that to buy DLC without having to spend a single penny to earn these points. It is great and I would definitely call it free.
    My point is it is still £15 that you could spend more effectively e.g. on sales. I don't treat it any different to £15 in my bank balance
  • ET018ET018220,922
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 15:39
    Bring it! Can't wait for tomorrow
  • Posted on 18 July 22 at 15:41
    Looking great!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.