Guides

A forum for game tips, tricks, and guide news articles.

How to fix PowerWash Simulator Show Dirt function

• CanezzaCanezza191,437
    Posted on 27 July 22 at 11:52
    If you've been running into a bug in PowerWash Simulator where the 'Show Dirt' button randomly stops working on Xbox and PC, you're not alone. Here's how to fix the dirt highlight button using a quick workaround.

Please click here to read the full story: How to fix PowerWash Simulator Show Dirt function
  • Posted on 27 July 22 at 14:23
    Yeah i was having this problem whenever I'd resume a job I was working on previously. These solutions are exactly what I did to fix it!
  • FoogaFooga2,132,627
    Posted on 27 July 22 at 22:41, Edited on 27 July 22 at 22:42 by Fooga
    So I ended up coming across this bug, and let me just say: if this happens to you, tough it out. I tried these methods to fix the game, and it ended up glitching my temple map, where everything was clean but the overall progress reverted to 0%, so I couldn't finish the temple.

I then attempted to delete my local save in order to go back (as I had just exited out of the game to put the gnome back on the roof), and I lost my entire save file.

So again...just tough it out. Not worth trying these and screwing your whole game up. headspin
  • Posted on 28 July 22 at 05:49
    Post #1: "This method is great, it fixed my game!"
    Post #2: "This method is terrible, it killed my save!"

Not sure what I should do now if I encounter this bug laugh
  • ReynoldsMReynoldsM789,326
    Posted today at 10:39
    Guitar LInc0ln said:
    Not sure what I should do now if I encounter this bug laugh
    It kinda depends how far through the game you are I guess. I believe the temple is one of if not the last levels, so if you had it like above post then yea, it's probably better to tough it out.

I had it this morning and I'm around halfway through the campaign. The 2nd method worked for me and everything is fine now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.