Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Check out all 33 Azure Striker GUNVOLT 3 Xbox achievements

• Posted on 28 July 22 at 04:00
    So are we not gonna talk about the fact that 3 games in one series launched in a month or were all of these out already on other platforms and have just been ported to Xbox?
    “Life is the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
  • KuroiSama117KuroiSama117101,170
    Posted on 28 July 22 at 05:22
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    So are we not gonna talk about the fact that 3 games in one series launched in a month or were all of these out already on other platforms and have just been ported to Xbox?
    Yep, they are just late ports. First Gunvolt game was released 8 years ago on 3DS and ported to other consoles over years.
  • dreampagedreampage536,624
    Posted on 28 July 22 at 07:42
    At last, unlike the first two games, we don't have to complete every stage on S rank to get their achievements. This is partly what prevented me from buying them. This list seems to be much better balanced.
  • ShanathShanath676,830
    Posted on 28 July 22 at 14:12
    dreampage said:
    At last, unlike the first two games, we don't have to complete every stage on S rank to get their achievements. This is partly what prevented me from buying them. This list seems to be much better balanced.
    I’d look at the list again if I were you. There’s an achievement for clearing all missions at S rank except special missions. I love these games so planning to complete it.
  • dreampagedreampage536,624
    Posted on 29 July 22 at 08:34
    Shanath said:
    dreampage said:
    I’d look at the list again if I were you. There’s an achievement for clearing all missions at S rank except special missions. I love these games so planning to complete it.
    I know, but at least each level can be completed at any rank and they will still grant an achievement. In Gunvolt 1 and 2, you get the level achievements only by completing each of them at S or better. So if you just casually complete the game, you don't get anything.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.