The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sales: TA Team Picks (July 28th)

• DeathHuntsUsDeathHuntsUs342,845
    Posted on 28 July 22 at 19:46
    Xbox sales this week are little light on offerings thanks to the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale, but that doesn't mean that the TrueAchievements news team hasn't found some offerings from the Xbox and PC discounts available.

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox sales: TA Team Picks (July 28th)
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,504,160
    Posted on 28 July 22 at 20:04
    Needs an edit, Tom, you stated Xenomorphs are better than Predators. This is simply not true. wink
    Happy Gaming
  • aftos84aftos84678,268
    Posted on 28 July 22 at 20:34
    I can confirm the expansion to everspace is 100% worth it
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285635,624
    Posted on 28 July 22 at 21:08
    Doesn’t hurt that if you find you don’t like Wandersong it can be blown through quick. $5 for 1k was the going rate for cheap GS a few years ago
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,039,935
    Posted on 28 July 22 at 22:57
    Is there online multiplayer in the Aliens game? Looks like all the achievements can be done single player, just curious if it will stay that way.
  • Posted on 28 July 22 at 23:48
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Is there online multiplayer in the Aliens game? Looks like all the achievements can be done single player, just curious if it will stay that way.
    Yes, you'll need friends from multiplayer. You won't be getting through the difficulties that have friendly fire with the bots.
  • RogwilcoRogwilco573,931
    Posted on 29 July 22 at 06:19
    Must say I really do like these articles. Opens my eyes to games completely off my radar. Thankyou!
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,605,500
    Posted on 29 July 22 at 07:39
    I have absolutely NO idea why I never looked more into Everspace, outside of glancing past cover art. After your description Luke, I checked out the video and will be picking up asap! Looks FkN great! toast
    Matthew
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,039,935
    Posted on 29 July 22 at 10:58
    Moldy Tacos5000 said:
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Yes, you'll need friends from multiplayer. You won't be getting through the difficulties that have friendly fire with the bots.
    Is that co-op or adversarial?
  • DiegoTanDiegoTan417,741
    Posted on 29 July 22 at 12:01
    I will always recommend Wandersong. One of the best games I've played in my life, and I played ... a shitoad of games.
    Gotta keep moving
  • Posted on 29 July 22 at 12:54
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Moldy Tacos5000 said:
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Is that co-op or adversarial?
    The entire game is coop, no versus.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm578,990
    Posted on 29 July 22 at 13:05
    My pick would have been GreedFall - Gold Edition but I'm waiting for it to be discounted 70% as it was once before.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,437,777
    Posted on 29 July 22 at 15:59
    EazyE2285 said:
    Doesn’t hurt that if you find you don’t like Wandersong it can be blown through quick. $5 for 1k was the going rate for cheap GS a few years ago
    This.

Even if you do like the game, play how you want and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

I got enough of a gist if the story doing it the fast way.

And I find all the pleas of "please please don't do it the fast way" to be paternalistic.
    Posted on 30 July 22 at 19:59
    Picked up 'n Verlore Verstand. At 90% off, it's the best discount to date.
    Posted yesterday at 13:58
    I agree with Luke. Discounted 85%, Everspace is too good to pass up.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007215,571
    Posted today at 03:56, Edited today at 04:12 by FireDrake007
    Thanks for the recommendation on Everspace. I bought the game and dlc based on it. It also helps that I don't own it on steam and acc. to reviews and discussion forums it doesn't work well with a HOTAS flight stick which I have on PC so I may as well play it on Xbox with my controller.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007215,571
    Posted today at 04:06, Edited today at 04:08 by FireDrake007
    Allgorhythm said:
    It looks nice graphically but the 35% rating on steam kind of scares me off. It apparently doesn't have a story either.
    Posted today at 13:14
    FireDrake007 said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    It looks nice graphically but the 35% rating on steam kind of scares me off. It apparently doesn't have a story either.
    There were a couple of articles on TA when it first came out--First Hour of Gameplay and First Impressions. They piqued my interest but there were negatives as well. I figure at a price of 1.49 USD it's worth checking out.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.