Game Info Submission Archive: MUSYNX

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

MUSYNX - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: MUSYNX

• Information
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 03:23
    New Paralyzer has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for MUSYNX Achievements:

New Paralyzer said:
    MUSYNXMUSYNCThe MUSYNC achievement in MUSYNX worth 131 pointsAll Basic Game Songs Average Sync to 110%

Buggy+ I'm sure how I'm doing it but I keep unlocking these achievements prematurely.

I've been going through every song individually but sometimes I'll stop to play other songs and practice getting %122 sync. It popped prematurely playing the same song over and over

Move on to the next flag where I continue my explaination

MUSYNXHeart-SyncThe Heart-Sync achievement in MUSYNX worth 279 pointsAll Basic Game Songs Average Sync to 115%

A couple days pass and I'm slowly just loading the game up to do a few songs a day, and I somehow manage to pop this one again while I'm playing the same song over and over ..... And so I quit for a few hours

MUSYNXPlayed Everything!The Played Everything! achievement in MUSYNX worth 253 pointsPlay All Basic Game Songs

And when I log back in a few hours later just 1 more song played and suddenly I'm popping this one.

I am not done playing every base game song but something is telling this game that I am.

So they're all buggy+ right now it seems

• BitzBitz2,180,300
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 06:20
    Thanks New Paralyzer, we have updated this now. We appreciate your help.
  • Information
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 13:21
    This post was archived by MichalKV
  • Information
    Posted on 05 May 23 at 02:37
    Rocker1999 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for MUSYNX Achievements:

Rocker1999 said:
    MUSYNXButton killerThe Button killer achievement in MUSYNX worth 142 pointsPlay a total of 200000 notes

While there is no in game counter to show how many notes are hit, I have WhatPulse installed which shows all my individual key presses. Overall, I did "117,847" key presses while in game (This includes space bar, esc, etc. but this is still way under the 200,000 needed for completion)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2623685905844797....png

It is also possibly safe to assume other achievements like "Metronome", "Relax Your hands", "Base Kick!" "Warm up" and "Aiming! Shooting!" are also Buggy + but I do not have evidence really to say they are, so I am not marking them.

• Posted on 05 May 23 at 23:17
    Thanks Rocker1999!
    Looks like this game is giving out a lot of achievements early for people so we replaced the buggy+ flags for a PIB about this on the game's GI panel now.
    Happy gaming!
    Notice: Thank you for noticing this notice. I have noticed your noticing and shall notify those of note.
  • Information
    Posted on 07 May 23 at 10:49
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads