Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox walkthroughs published in July 2022

• RobboJDA96RobboJDA9619,128
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 14:56
    The TrueAchievements community was busy in July, with 20 new Xbox walkthroughs published in the last month. Huge thanks to everyone who contributed something to help other players grab all those achievements!

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox walkthroughs published in July 2022
  • Posted on 01 August 22 at 15:03
    Once again, thank you to all our writers and my fellow walkthrough overseers/managers for all their hard work toast
  • AmoaAmoa451,598
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 15:07
    Great work everyone! rock
  • ChaosAlertChaosAlert1,201,225
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 15:07, Edited on 01 August 22 at 15:07 by ChaosAlert
    I took a look through the OMORI walkthrough a short while ago, and it's incredibly detailed. Also has some very good tips that could save time in the long run. Also, you should absolutely play OMORI if you haven't. Seriously one of the best RPGs I've experienced since DQXI S (which you should also play)!

Can't wait to use the Arise guide... twice at some point. Should be fun.
  • AvianetteAvianette748,789
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 15:11
    Good job, writers!

A lot of these look optimistic with their < 15 minutes read time, especially Tales of Arise as that's a 60-80 hour game. Any way we can get these fixed? laugh
  • SpascificaSpascifica181,379
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 15:11
    Legends all of you!

Has there ever been talk of making it more visible on current state of ongoing walkthroughs and a section to request certain ones so folks who makes walkthroughs constantly know what the community want?

Also these guys should be rewarded with free TA Pro for making tons of walkthrough with a decent amount of likes.
  • ScoliScoli100,170
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 15:25
    Disco Elysium yes!!!!
  • ShadowRaven9ShadowRaven9328,661
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 15:51
    Bridge Constructor: TWD (JP) is kinda an interesting note... Shouldnt it BE in Japanese?

We all like stacks but I don't think a regional stack should have English as it's only language guide.
  • Posted on 01 August 22 at 15:57
    Spascifica said:
    Legends all of you!

Has there ever been talk of making it more visible on current state of ongoing walkthroughs and a section to request certain ones so folks who makes walkthroughs constantly know what the community want?
    Perhaps not quite what you mean, but we have a walkthrough forum where a separate thread is made for every walkthrough created. You can use the specific game threads to keep up to date or ask how something is going toast

Walkthroughs Forum

I can look into making a "Most Requested" forum thread too, I don't believe we have something like that.
  • Stony99Stony99469,003
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 16:02
    Great work everyone involved
    Nothing Is True Everything Is Permitted
  • PangoBaraPangoBara2,055,903
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 16:16
    ManicMetalhead said:
    Spascifica said:
    Legends all of you!

Perhaps not quite what you mean, but we have a walkthrough forum where a separate thread is made for every walkthrough created. You can use the specific game threads to keep up to date or ask how something is going toast

Walkthroughs Forum

I can look into making a "Most Requested" forum thread too, I don't believe we have something like that.
    I've always wanted an easier way to see what games don't have walkthroughs. Kinda like the "Guideless Achievements" page.
    You can see at a faster speed in your Game Collection but i've never seen a way to limit it to only games without walkthroughs
    Santino
  • BigTymer2047BigTymer20471,022,236
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 16:31
    Still think we needed more Powerwash Sim articles to go along with the guide.
  • Posted on 01 August 22 at 17:02
    Some walkthroughs I’ve used need curated better. They are unbelievably long reads that cover many unnecessary things related to achievements.
  • SUICIDAL SINN3RSUICIDAL SINN3R1,086,259
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 17:31
    Might be inclined to go back & do astria now that there's a proper guide, gave up after some achievements didn't unlock, although fixed now, it was still a fun game
  • Tandar1Tandar11,859,124
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 18:05
    Avianette said:
    Good job, writers!

A lot of these look optimistic with their < 15 minutes read time, especially Tales of Arise as that's a 60-80 hour game. Any way we can get these fixed? laugh
    I agree, < 15 mins doesn't even make sense on some
  • SkinfasstSkinfasst441,082
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 18:38
    Just to point out that there wasn't one of these articles last month when the Slay the Spire walkthrough was published, much to my chagrin cry
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm579,342
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 19:12
    Great walkthroughs—thanks for all the hard work.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm579,342
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 19:16
    Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Classic Edition is a great WT. It couldn’t have come at a better time because it is one of the shortest open world games that qualifies for the Aug target.
  • Posted on 01 August 22 at 20:07
    Awesome work, TA.
  • Posted on 02 August 22 at 00:05
    Thanks to all walkthrough authors!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.