Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Forgotten Saga achievements revealed for Assassin's Creed Valhalla

• Dark ANUBlSDark ANUBlS1,118,825
    Posted yesterday at 19:04
    IS this free dlc ??
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv755,207
  • Dibbs93Dibbs931,008,326
    Posted yesterday at 19:15
    Have they announced when tombs of the fallen part 2 will be out?
  • SiegfriedXSiegfriedX4,599,044
    Posted yesterday at 19:21
    What the hell is this? I was thinking this game was finally done.
  • mikachu93mikachu93275,293
    Posted yesterday at 19:37
    A fix for Unity is next, right?

Right?
  • Posted yesterday at 20:58
    Looking forward to this.
    Law Violation
  • francisrossifrancisrossi402,158
    Posted yesterday at 21:01
    Bah. Not a fan of roguelites. Might as well stick some tower defence back in just to double down on the crapness.
  • Posted yesterday at 21:08
    mikachu93 said:
    A fix for Unity is next, right?

Right?
    Came here to say this! I keep checking in every week or so and it appears the co-op is still broken on that game? What gives, I keep seeing it as a featured deal on the Store.
    https://www.waivingentropy.com/
  • BigTymer2047BigTymer20471,019,822
    Posted yesterday at 21:50
    Hopefully this will be fun.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong460,280
    Posted yesterday at 21:53
    The free weekend was an excellent motivator for me to not spend any money on this game until there’s a very, very cheap actually complete edition. I don’t know how they evolved from Odyssey and managed to suck out all the fun parts while keeping just the tedium (then adding more tedium) but they did!
  • TenrethTenreth634,605
    Posted yesterday at 22:19
    At least it's progress for open world achievement target for august. headspin
    At least it's free and not a payed letdown like FC6 seasonpass/DLC
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong460,280
    Posted yesterday at 22:41
    Tenreth said:
    At least it's progress for open world achievement target for august. headspin
    I think I have some random Far Cry games that won’t feel like pulling teeth while I’m playing 😂
  • WebManWebMan1,033,371
    Posted today at 01:29
    Hopefully they put the Ragnarok DLC on sale soon. I can’t bring myself to pay $40 for DLC, especially after already paying for the season pass. 😩
  • k3lt0nk3lt0n194,521
    Posted today at 03:26
    I wonder how long the completion will be.
  • psybOltOnpsybOltOn330,402
    Posted today at 04:58
    TymanTheLong said:
    The free weekend was an excellent motivator for me to not spend any money on this game until there’s a very, very cheap actually complete edition. I don’t know how they evolved from Odyssey and managed to suck out all the fun parts while keeping just the tedium (then adding more tedium) but they did!
    Same here, waiting for the super ultimate edition. Though they dropped the ball with Ragnarok (only code in the physical edition) so I don't have my hopes up.
    As for the game itself, that is exactly what I felt with Far Cry 6. Dropped the fun and added the shit/grind.
    I guess the Ubisoft I loved is gone.
  • SanguinDiesSanguinDies475,962
    Posted today at 05:53
    francisrossi said:
    Bah. Not a fan of roguelites. Might as well stick some tower defence back in just to double down on the crapness.
    100% agreed. What a poor decision to put a DLC like this into the game. Even for free. Nothing I dislike more than roguelites, tower defence, coop-shooters and sports games. Bah.
    If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first, I'm too busy.
  • WicelowWicelow1,486,481
    Posted today at 06:35
    Unexpected... I was still witing for a fix for the last mastery challenges and now this drops ?
    I guess we can't argue too much with free content. Well see how it goes...
    Eat. Play. Love.
  • ElyohElyoh975,460
    Posted today at 07:58
    francisrossi said:
    Hey hey hey, I also don't like roguelites but would love an Assassins Creed tower defence laugh
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • TenrethTenreth634,605
    Posted today at 08:18, Edited today at 08:19 by Tenreth
    Elyoh said:
    francisrossi said:
    Hey hey hey, I also don't like roguelites but would love an Assassins Creed tower defence laugh
    We had this once, it was boring and useless 😜
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.