The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: 32 quick completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza191,424
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm579,324
    Posted yesterday at 19:53
    This last June, Faery: Legends of Avalon was similarly discounted 80%--selling for 1.39 USD or equivalent. I picked up a copy then and it looks like a good old style turn-based RPG.
  • vSullyvSully1,188,453
    Posted yesterday at 20:58
    30,400 gamerscore for $158.18.

That's just over 192 gamescore per dollar!
  • Posted yesterday at 21:16
    vSully said:

I love this statistic! Should be included in the weekly TA article
    Tha Reefer
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong460,325
    Posted yesterday at 22:27
    Allgorhythm said:
    This last June, Faery: Legends of Avalon was similarly discounted 80%--selling for 1.39 USD or equivalent. I picked up a copy then and it looks like a good old style turn-based RPG.
    It is, I would warn some people that you fly, so environments are 3D and might be hard for some players to navigate without getting lost.

Guns, Gore, and Cannoli 2 is great, just like the first game and avoids annoying achievements like the first one had (e.g. playing a level without attacking, etc.). It might have been patched but I played right after launch and thought two of the later bosses were a steep difficulty spike, but other than that I have no complaints, it’s a great game.
  • Latinfla4Latinfla41,078,612
    Posted yesterday at 23:56
    Arsonist heaven is 3.99 and 1 to 2 hour completion
  • FreshAspekFreshAspek615,270
    Posted today at 00:05
    ThaGreenReefer said:
    vSully said:

I love this statistic! Should be included in the weekly TA article
    Yes, this is a great idea!
  • Gertle627Gertle627937,391
    Posted today at 01:09
    One Leaves is technically a game, but more of an anti smoking campaign that is pretty terrible. I actually didn't hate it the first time I played it (each run only takes a few min). But it took me 2 or 3 tries to win. The only achievement I'm missing is to win 20 times, and I would rather do a lot of things than play that much more of that game.
  • Pedle ZelnipPedle Zelnip896,208
    Posted today at 01:15
    Guns, Gore & Cannoli is totally worth it.
  • Posted today at 01:22
    Alternatively, if you're after something absolutely dire, then you should pick up Another Dawn, which has a laughable 0.77/5 community rating.
    Fun fact for those wondering: That makes this game the lowest rated one by TA users.
    “Life is the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285640,523
    Posted today at 02:48
    vSully said:

5,000 for $9.47 for me. 528 gamerscore per dollar!!!! I’ll speed run through all 3 and report back with a GSPH
    Posted today at 02:52
    Gertle627 said:
    One Leaves is technically a game, but more of an anti smoking campaign that is pretty terrible. I actually didn't hate it the first time I played it (each run only takes a few min). But it took me 2 or 3 tries to win. The only achievement I'm missing is to win 20 times, and I would rather do a lot of things than play that much more of that game.
    Under Leaves, the one for sale, however is not. It’s a hidden object game that’s pretty chill and quick to complete.

One Leaves is and I believe always has been Free.50 so will never be on a sale thread
    Posted today at 03:08, Edited today at 03:10 by EazyE2285
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    Alternatively, if you're after something absolutely dire, then you should pick up Another Dawn, which has a laughable 0.77/5 community rating.
    Fun fact for those wondering: That makes this game the lowest rated one by TA users.
    There’s even games with ratings that show on that page that shouldn’t be there. Every game on that page that doesn’t have one showing has a rating. For some reason that sort function is broken so I’d bet something is lower. Although it can’t be by much as .5 star is the lowest you can give
  • Posted today at 03:09
    EazyE2285 said:
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    There’s even games with ratings that show on that page that shouldn’t be there. Every game on that page that doesn’t have one showing has a rating. For some reason that sort function is broken so I’d bet something is lower
    Maybe, but they definitely wouldn’t be that much further down considering the minimum rating is 0.5.
    “Life is the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
    Posted today at 03:12
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    EazyE2285 said:
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    There’s even games with ratings that show on that page that shouldn’t be there. Every game on that page that doesn’t have one showing has a rating. For some reason that sort function is broken so I’d bet something is lower
    Maybe, but they definitely wouldn’t be that much further down considering the minimum rating is 0.5.
    I was in process of including that when my fat fingers posted and after editing saw you’d already replied. It’s definitely in a special group being under 1
  • SE6A K1N6SE6A K1N6965,450
    Posted today at 04:27
    Can we get an indication on these charts of which games offer more than 1000 GS? thanks
    IMO, Sacred 2 beats all those PS+ games; however, Team Sonic Racing is awesome too. Ark is good. Haven't played any of the others.
  • BigTymer2047BigTymer20471,022,271
    Posted today at 04:57
    Gonna have to get my hands on Roundout. Only missing 3 games from the POWGI group and that's one of them!
  • kipfizhkipfizh461,680
    Posted today at 08:02
    Faery is a good game (completed it a few weeks ago) but does have a very buggy part at the end of the story that trips a lot of people up - I'll make this spoiler free but you have to place six items but only five spots appear. It seems the devs fixed this with a shortcut, so if this hits you, just go talk to the quest giver over and over until he lets you progress. It's weird, but it works.
  • ijiekmotorsijiekmotors375,333
    Posted today at 11:20
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    Hahaha, this is by the devs of Allison's Diary. One of the genuine worst horror games I've played. Anytime it comes up in sales I feel obliged to drop a comment saying it's awful, there's hardly checkpoints, it's buggy. It's laughably bad, but then you remember Xbox is giving these games the green light, and you just want to go cry.
    RIP WP, thank you for giving me something to do in the hospital during one of the worst years of my life. If only I still had my old GT.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,438,693
    Posted today at 12:52
    EazyE2285 said:
    Gertle627 said:
    Under Leaves, the one for sale, however is not. It’s a hidden object game that’s pretty chill and quick to complete.

One Leaves is and I believe always has been Free.50 so will never be on a sale thread
    Good catch.

Was wondering why anyone was mentioning the free game.

Which I had no problem with. It was a good time.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.