Game Discussion: OCCULTIC;NINE

trying to buy the game

• YuumedaYuumeda624,830
    Posted on 06 August 22 at 03:40
    hi, as the title says, i'm currently trying to buy this game, and more generally trying to buy as many JP games somewhat obscure. i do not care about the language as i can read and understand Japanese alright, so if anyone has a copy of the game they want to sell DM me please
    Paladins 5x #1 Ranked Player and Pro | Taiko 2x #1 Ranked Player | Tetris E:C #1 Ranked Player | Apex Pro Player for MisfitsGG | DJMAX 4B Top #4
  • VudixVudix3,933,568
    Posted on 06 August 22 at 16:55
    Yuumeda said:
    hi, as the title says, i'm currently trying to buy this game, and more generally trying to buy as many JP games somewhat obscure. i do not care about the language as i can read and understand Japanese alright, so if anyone has a copy of the game they want to sell DM me please
    Swap your console region to JP and you should be able to buy it with a yen gift card. Need to use a valid address etc.
    Vudix: Game Developer; Acquisitions Manager; CEO; Soldier.
  • YuumedaYuumeda624,830
    Posted on 06 August 22 at 19:16
    Vudix said:
    Yuumeda said:
    Swap your console region to JP and you should be able to buy it with a yen gift card. Need to use a valid address etc.
    indeed, that looks like a tip for a lot of games as well so it's huge news to me, thank you!
    Paladins 5x #1 Ranked Player and Pro | Taiko 2x #1 Ranked Player | Tetris E:C #1 Ranked Player | Apex Pro Player for MisfitsGG | DJMAX 4B Top #4
  • VudixVudix3,933,568
    Posted on 06 August 22 at 22:47
    Yuumeda said:
    Vudix said:
    Yuumeda said:
    indeed, that looks like a tip for a lot of games as well so it's huge news to me, thank you!
    toast
    Vudix: Game Developer; Acquisitions Manager; CEO; Soldier.
  • keoskeykeoskey2,069,627
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 21:22
    was looking at this game Wondering why the PS4 version is only $30-$60 while the Xone Version is $600-$700.
    [url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads