The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: 27 quick completions from the latest Xbox sales

• Posted on 09 August 22 at 20:08
    Ah yes, Avatar. I'm old enough to remember when having a game with a ridiculously easy 1000g was a real rarity.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285657,180
    Posted on 09 August 22 at 20:51
    NegativeCreep08 said:
    Ah yes, Avatar. I'm old enough to remember when having a game with a ridiculously easy 1000g was a real rarity.
    Yeah there were only a couple that quick but there were a TON of ridiculously easy 1000g games they just took time. Plenty of my early 360 games have estimates in 2-8 range and might even make one of these lists if they went on sale.

About 15% of the games on 360 fall under 8 hours. It’s like a third of the games on One. 15-20 estimates and under are 45% on 360 and 50% on One. It evens itself out and would I’m sure have a larger percentage on the higher spectrum just because of the scope allowed with a new system
  • Posted on 09 August 22 at 21:35
    Chicken Police is ABSOLUTELY worth the money. It starts out ridiculous and then you get absorbed into the story.
  • Posted on 09 August 22 at 21:47
    Ah, Avatar. A classic.
    With regards, Slayer.
  • ElDylto1612ElDylto1612873,744
    Posted on 09 August 22 at 22:37
    KaosTheory3221 said:
    Chicken Police is ABSOLUTELY worth the money. It starts out ridiculous and then you get absorbed into the story.
    Totally! Only complaint is that its too short IMO
    Posted on 09 August 22 at 22:43
    According to the site Deal only took me 37 minutes. Not sure how entirely accurate that is though as I don’t recall. 781 days 17 hours 38 minutes between achievements though. Doesn’t even hold a candle to Trivial Pursuit sitting at 1,469 days 5 hours 2 minutes though 🤣

Was Deployment from a different sale? I just picked it up for .99 and it’s on the sales post. If it’s removed from this because it’s not as easy as the estimates suggest I understand it’s omission but i got 900 in about 2 hours and I’m likely done, not good enough at this type of game to come close to getting the last on, out of probably 50 games played I won 2
  • Posted on 09 August 22 at 22:43
    ElDylto1612 said:
    KaosTheory3221 said:
    Totally! Only complaint is that its too short IMO
    Agreed. Also that there's not a sequel yet. I want multiple games in that universe.
  • Posted on 09 August 22 at 22:50
    Any recommendations?
  • Posted on 09 August 22 at 23:25
    EazyE2285 said:
    According to the site Deal only took me 37 minutes. Not sure how entirely accurate that is though as I don’t recall. 781 days 17 hours 38 minutes between achievements though. Doesn’t even hold a candle to Trivial Pursuit sitting at 1,469 days 5 hours 2 minutes though 🤣

Was Deployment from a different sale? I just picked it up for .99 and it’s on the sales post. If it’s removed from this because it’s not as easy as the estimates suggest I understand it’s omission but i got 900 in about 2 hours and I’m likely done, not good enough at this type of game to come close to getting the last on, out of probably 50 games played I won 2
    Yeah, it was originally included but when I looked into it, I saw a fair bit of stuff about an update making it much harder so lopped it out as I’ve no personal experience with it.
  • ElDylto1612ElDylto1612873,744
    Posted on 09 August 22 at 23:45
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    EazyE2285 said:

Yeah, it was originally included but when I looked into it, I saw a fair bit of stuff about an update making it much harder so lopped it out as I’ve no personal experience with it.
    The AI is much harder now, The "Didn't need any of that to win" is a much tougher ordeal to get now.
  • Posted on 10 August 22 at 02:21, Edited on 10 August 22 at 02:21 by Nave Sutlef
    Ended up getting Monopoly and Carrion since I didn’t manage to finish it before it left GP.
    Posted on 10 August 22 at 03:09
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    EazyE2285 said:
    It’s definitely not the same game from when the walkthrough/guides were made I don’t think. They definitely do a lot more and take a lot less damage. Two hours was enough for me. Might hop on once in awhile and play a couple quick games to see if I can pop that last one but I’m absolutely garbage at it so would probably be wasting my time
  • DiegoTanDiegoTan418,735
    Posted on 10 August 22 at 08:01
    I never played the Avatar game but I did love the show. Is it worth playing if NOT for the achievements? I liked the Kung Fu Panda game tbh (hated the no death achievement, and once I fell down into a river I never tried it again though).
    Gotta keep moving
  • gothmogesgothmoges631,722
    Posted on 10 August 22 at 08:12
    Outbreak: Epidemic Definitive Edition: €54.99 0-0.5h

It seems inflation has arrived to the achievements world.
  • FF Square EnixFF Square Enix1,005,198
    Posted on 10 August 22 at 08:35
    I recommend The Park and Aircraft Evolution, I really enjoyed those games.
    Gaming is a life of pure indulgence, world hopping at will - Leon Brown
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong461,468
    Posted on 10 August 22 at 09:35
    DiegoTan said:
    I never played the Avatar game but I did love the show. Is it worth playing if NOT for the achievements? I liked the Kung Fu Panda game tbh (hated the no death achievement, and once I fell down into a river I never tried it again though).
    I have not played it and am not a fan, but I do recall fans claiming it’s a competent game if you actually play it for the game and not just the achievements.
    Posted on 10 August 22 at 10:47
    I’d avoid Frightence even for cheap GS. It’s frightening that somehow this tiny and frankly shit game is a 14.5GB download. Like…How?! There is no substance to this game.

Gonna pay attention to those DL sizes from here on out when deciding if I’m going to buy the easy GS
  • BacavoitBacavoit344,460
    Posted on 10 August 22 at 18:27
    Guys!

If I use the provided link to go buy the Avatar game it takes me to the US page of it but if I change to my country the game is not available there.

I went to check the Xbox app on my phone and it was there to download FREE of charge with a message "Game sold separately. ISP fees may apply". And the game is downloading right now...

Anyone knows if I'm actually capable of playing it or is it behind a pay wall once you start it? I wanted to see how much it is but I for sure will not pay more than $5 for it and don't want to start it if not.
    Baca
  • Posted on 10 August 22 at 20:35
    It may not be available in your region, but it shouldn't be under a pay wall.
    - But that's just my 2¢
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.