The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: 27 quick completions from the latest Xbox sales

• zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl201,233
    Posted on 11 August 22 at 01:59
    I'm surprised Subnautica and Subnautica: Below Zero aren't on this list. They both have console commands that turn them into pretty quick completions.
    "You know what's funnier than 76? 77" - fabian907
  • wookieepuppywookieepuppy812,959
    Posted on 11 August 22 at 10:01
    zeldafanjtl said:
    I'm surprised Subnautica and Subnautica: Below Zero aren't on this list. They both have console commands that turn them into pretty quick completions.
    Shhhhh! TrueAchievements don't like you using console commands anymore......shhhhh!
  • Remco1986Remco1986282,858
    Posted on 11 August 22 at 10:03, Edited on 11 August 22 at 10:03 by Remco1986
    wookieepuppy said:
    zeldafanjtl said:
    Shhhhh! TrueAchievements don't like you using console commands anymore......shhhhh!
    Console commands, if built in the game by default, are perfectly fine to use, as per the Cheat Policy
  • GepardsGepards124,124
    Posted on 11 August 22 at 21:48
    thanks, i have summer boosting fever
    Thanks, guys!
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong462,358
    Posted on 12 August 22 at 01:45
    Remco1986 said:
    wookieepuppy said:
    zeldafanjtl said:
    Console commands, if built in the game by default, are perfectly fine to use, as per the Cheat Policy
    These games are pretty great, I would encourage anyone to try them for a few hours before resorting to console commands.
  • Moe GZMoe GZ129,250
    Posted on 12 August 22 at 01:48, Edited on 12 August 22 at 01:49 by Moe GZ
    DiegoTan said:
    I never played the Avatar game but I did love the show. Is it worth playing if NOT for the achievements? I liked the Kung Fu Panda game tbh (hated the no death achievement, and once I fell down into a river I never tried it again though).
    This review may answer your questions:

zeldafanjtl said:
    They are in Game Pass so it's cheaper to subscribe to GP for one month than buy them, so it's not a great deal.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.