Information Posted on 23 June 11 at 05:33
Please use this thread to discuss the Alice Madness Returns walkthrough
Information Posted on 01 November 11 at 21:04
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Alice: Madness Returns Walkthrough
I am Gozer24
I am Gozer24
Posted on 02 November 11 at 04:04
Um, you missed an achievement. There's 50 achievements total not 49. Not a big deal, you just missed the first achievement in the DLC: Madness Begins- In American McGee’s Alice, Complete Village of the Doomed for 10GS making the total 1,000 as well.
Ginuwine AI3
Ginuwine AI3
Posted on 02 November 11 at 13:50
Just curious, I'm about halfway through my first run through. Should I download the DLC story now to get the dress, or just wait until my first playthrough is done. or does it even make a difference?
Cookie Kenku
Cookie Kenku
Posted on 31 December 11 at 10:36
Whoa! 2000s classic Alice was always awesome! And always will ;) Thanks for walkthrough =) I will use it while playing MR after i finish classic masterpiece!
WeisGuy9
WeisGuy9
Posted on 05 December 13 at 05:25
Nice job. One quick thing I thought I'd mention. For the achievement for only using Hysteria once, you can use Chapter Select and load up the last checkpoint of the last chapter. just skip all the cutscenes and when the credits roll the achievement will unlock. You can use Hysteria as much as you want during the game and this will still work.
CEO/GSSP: Not polite, patient, or politically correct.
xDaff
xDaff
Posted on 05 December 13 at 08:11, Edited on 05 December 13 at 08:13 by xDaff
WeisGuy9 said:
Nice job. One quick thing I thought I'd mention. For the achievement for only using Hysteria once, you can use Chapter Select and load up the last checkpoint of the last chapter. just skip all the cutscenes and when the credits roll the achievement will unlock. You can use Hysteria as much as you want during the game and this will still work.
Thank you Mr Weis!

On topic - Even though I've only really started the game, I've found the walkthrough quite useful, so thanks :)
If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
HyruleBalverine
Posted on 01 November 15 at 21:05
You listed a "Butcher dress" but I can't seem to find it or anything about it. How do you get it?
JohnnieMonkey
JohnnieMonkey
Posted on 14 November 15 at 20:11
HyruleBalverine said:You listed a "Butcher dress" but I can't seem to find it or anything about it. How do you get it?I believe this refers to the Fleshmaiden dress. The walkthrough reads as if this is an unlockable of some sort, but that's either a mistake or something has changed.
The only way I can find to get it is to purchase the Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC.
HyruleBalverine
Posted on 14 November 15 at 21:09
Ok; That dress seemed to be the closest thing to what he suggested. The irony is, however, that by doing the chapter select trick, you don't even need to change dresses. You don't actually play any of the nightmare difficulty.
Nekohara
Nekohara
Posted on 26 January 17 at 12:27
There's a couple of dead Videos in this walkthrough.
xDaff
xDaff
Posted on 09 July 19 at 13:59
I'm going to be redoing this walkthrough from scratch. Hoping to get it done by the end of August (depends how long it takes to get screenshots of collectibles and do a complete run-through of the game again).
Nomstuff
Nomstuff
Posted on 09 July 19 at 15:44
Awesome! thanks daff
xDaff
xDaff
Posted on 11 July 19 at 08:56, Edited yesterday at 14:55 by xDaff
The current state of the walkthrough:
Overview 100%
Hints and Tips 100%
Chapter 1 60% - only collectible screenshots remaining.
Chapter 2 30%
Chapter 3 0%
Chapter 4 0%
Chapter 5 0%
Chapter 6 0%
Achievement Mop-Up 0% (I may end up deleting this page)
DLC: American McGee's Alice 20% - this page has everything about this game.

It may end up being a bit of an image-heavy walkthrough, depends how things load after getting screenshots for all of the collectibles.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.