Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Commandos 3 HD Remaster achievements spotted early

• Posted on 11 August 22 at 11:48
    Fan favourite stealth/strategy game Commandos 3 is getting a makeover and heading to Xbox Game Pass soon, and we've got some early intel in the form of the remaster's achievement list. [updated]

Please click here to read the full story: Commandos 3 HD Remaster achievements spotted early
  • ASUnknown1ASUnknown1397,417
    Posted on 11 August 22 at 11:55, Edited on 11 August 22 at 11:55 by ASUnknown1
    Nice to see that there's a bit more to this one than the Commandos 2 list which was just completing missions. Just hope the "unlock all achievements" achievement isn't glitched...
  • Posted on 11 August 22 at 12:10
    Some of those seem pretty easy.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 August 22 at 12:11
    Not as good as Commandos 2, a little more basic with less operators and smaller maps, but still a good game. And a damn site better than that awful shooter spin-off that was released.
    https://systemmastersgames.wordpress.com/
  • PhantomPlanetAPPhantomPlanetAP1,372,147
    Posted on 11 August 22 at 12:17
    SnarkLord1980 said:
    Some of those seem pretty easy.
    I'd say it's an easy completion game as all of its miscellaneous achievements can be done during normal gameplay.
  • AcaelusTAcaelusT408,564
    Posted on 11 August 22 at 13:46
    Darn, i had missed the original news of this game release! I'm stoked commandos 3 is coming albeit it not being as good as 2.
    Just point me in direction of danger!
  • 粉丝游戏粉丝游戏1,051,479
    Posted on 11 August 22 at 14:17
    it´s better using keyboard &mouse with your xbox one,xsx,xss

,in my opinion,
  • SiegfriedXSiegfriedX4,891,258
    Posted on 11 August 22 at 19:57
    Oh man... I have a feeling this will be realeased as glitched as the second game... This platinum trophy does not look good...
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix966,519
    Posted on 11 August 22 at 20:54
    SiegfriedX said:
    Oh man... I have a feeling this will be realeased as glitched as the second game... This platinum trophy does not look good...
    not a single platinum trophy was ever unlocked here laugh
  • Bort BortsonBort Bortson713,542
    Posted on 11 August 22 at 21:40
    粉丝游戏 said:
    it´s better using keyboard &mouse with your xbox one,xsx,xss

,in my opinion,
    Having only played Commandos 1, even at a low level of skill I had as a young child, I can't imagine how you are supposed to play using a controller for some of the later missions where very tight timing across the map is needed
  • SiegfriedXSiegfriedX4,891,258
    Posted on 11 August 22 at 22:38
    EchelonSix said:
    SiegfriedX said:
    I call them that and I'm not changing it. laugh They have no place on XBox games, makes absolutely no sense to have one achievement award you points for getting all other achievements...
  • Posted on 11 August 22 at 23:18
    SiegfriedX said:
    EchelonSix said:
    SiegfriedX said:
    I call them that and I'm not changing it. laugh They have no place on XBox games, makes absolutely no sense to have one achievement award you points for getting all other achievements...
    I disagree. I love platinums or their equivalent on XBox.
  • vegansoundvegansound1,007,742
    Posted on 12 August 22 at 15:46
    Don't you put [updated] anymore in the article titles, TA news writers?
  • S3M JamesS3M James531,450
    Posted on 12 August 22 at 17:32
    will this be censored like commandos 2?
  • ShootZombiesShootZombies310,464
    Posted on 12 August 22 at 21:51
    S3M James said:
    will this be censored like commandos 2?
    Hope not but will wait to know for sure, finding out Commandos 2 needlessly censored the Japanese flag was one of the reasons I didn't bother to buy it, even on sale. The bugs and glitches sealed the deal. Such a shame as I absolutely loved the original games back in the day.
  • Posted on 14 August 22 at 10:03
    Can’t wait to start and give it another chance.

Played on PC back in the day but could not pass level 1 🥴
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.