Game Discussion: Gems of War

Title Update 33 - Patch 6.5 in Gems of War achievements found

• Information
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,594,097
    Posted on 13 August 22 at 07:17
    Dropping a pack before the last one is even possible to complete, brutal.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • Grimace McDeathGrimace McDeath1,109,501
    Posted on 14 August 22 at 02:39
    Still waiting for that get to level 10,000 achievement
  • Gacys ClownGacys Clown359,821 359,821 GamerScore
    Posted on 14 August 22 at 16:03
    Grimace McDeath said:
    Still waiting for that get to level 10,000 achievement
    🤣😂
  • Posted on 16 August 22 at 15:15
    Haha, becareful what you wish for!
    Lvl 10,000... scary to even think about.

Anyone have a clue on when the update may be released; I can't find anything on it?
  • Posted on 16 August 22 at 21:58
    More updates and I am still grinding E12s for the stupid Mythic Mimic. I stopped keeping track of how many boss chests i've opened after the 500 mark. I've only seen that mythic mimic battle 3 times.

It's so stupid to tie an achievement to something that is completely reliant on luck and god awful RNG.

ResiDan Leevil said:
    Haha, becareful what you wish for!
    Lvl 10,000... scary to even think about.

Anyone have a clue on when the update may be released; I can't find anything on it?
    It will either be at the start of next week, when this campaign and kingdom pass ends or at the beginning of next month.
  • Posted on 17 August 22 at 03:22
    Yeah I think I saw a thread of yours about the mimics a few weeks back, completely agree with you too DrSchlepenstein.
    I think I've only had 2 mythic mimics happen to me in plenty of attempts too, still no joy...

Thanks for the update mate, really appreciate it.
  • FinnanFinnan1,274,807
    Posted on 18 August 22 at 08:12
    Regarding the mimics, from what I've seen, 1/10 boss chests can be mimic chests, 1/10 of those can be hoard mimic chests, and 1/10 of those can drop the Mythic troop. So on average, it should take 1,000 boss chests, or 100 mimic chests, or 10 hoard mimic chests, whichever you prefer to keep count of.

Of course, due to RNG, YMMV on the odds.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads