The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up August 16th, 2022

• Posted on 23 August 22 at 12:11
    ElusiveEagle said:
    If you have Game Pass, the cheapest option is to buy the 2500 Rage Coin pack ($17.99 after a 10% Game Pass discount) as you can then use these coins to "buy" the Deluxe Upgrade (2000 Rage Coins) and TerrorMania DLC (500 Rage Coins). See Warning: DLC require extra bethesda account.
    Since it's almost the same price, I went for the Deluxe Edition for 14,99$ and plan to buy the Terrormania DLC later for 4,49$ in Rage Coins, this way I got both and own the game, incase something ever happens to their licensing
  • ElusiveEagleElusiveEagle1,138,807
    Posted yesterday at 08:05
    NullKueste921 said:
    ElusiveEagle said:
    If you have Game Pass, the cheapest option is to buy the 2500 Rage Coin pack ($17.99 after a 10% Game Pass discount) as you can then use these coins to "buy" the Deluxe Upgrade (2000 Rage Coins) and TerrorMania DLC (500 Rage Coins). See Warning: DLC require extra bethesda account.
    Since it's almost the same price, I went for the Deluxe Edition for 14,99$ and plan to buy the Terrormania DLC later for 4,49$ in Rage Coins, this way I got both and own the game, incase something ever happens to their licensing
    Not a bad idea! smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.