Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dead Island 2 release date, screenshots, and new info leaks via Amazon

  • CanezzaCanezza220,033
  • Super JonnyTSuper JonnyT376,699
    Posted on 18 August 22 at 09:13
    clap
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,000,336
    Posted on 18 August 22 at 09:13, Edited on 18 August 22 at 09:13 by EarthboundX
    Finally, been in dev hell for years now. Loved the first one, Riptide didn't do much for me though.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,660,708
    Posted on 18 August 22 at 09:17
    I'm happy for people who are fans if this series.

    (I'm not. But I know it's well-liked).
  • vegansoundvegansound1,071,055
    Posted on 18 August 22 at 09:18
    I take advantage of this news to ask people who played Riptide on 360 if they have cheated weapons to share with me, please? More infos here: Looking for special weapons

    Thanks! 🙏
  • koarkoar794,402
    Posted on 18 August 22 at 09:31
    sign me up
  • Posted on 18 August 22 at 09:32
    My most anticipated game of 2015 is almost here.

    I can't wait to whip out my flip phone and inform all my MySpace friends. "Winning!"
  • Posted on 18 August 22 at 09:38
    Finally! Day One for me!
  • A Dank SlothA Dank Sloth483,873
    Posted on 18 August 22 at 09:39
    Who do you voodoo, b*tch??
    -Aaron
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,000,336
    Posted on 18 August 22 at 09:40
    DistinctUrchin7 said:
    My most anticipated game of 2015 is almost here.

    I can't wait to whip out my flip phone and inform all my MySpace friends. "Winning!"
    Lol, about 7-8 years off from flip phones. We've had smartphones since around 2008 I think.
  • Posted on 18 August 22 at 09:49
    I will believe this game releases when I can load it up on my Xbox. Too much anticipation for me.
  • Posted on 18 August 22 at 09:55
    EarthboundX said:
    DistinctUrchin7 said:
    My most anticipated game of 2015 is almost here.

    I can't wait to whip out my flip phone and inform all my MySpace friends. "Winning!"
    Lol, about 7-8 years off from flip phones. We've had smartphones since around 2008 I think.
    Oops! My bad.

    I meant to say that I can't wait to put pen to ink well, jot this information down on some parchment, mail it out via horse-drawn carrier, and inform everyone at the next town port.

    They're all gonna be so surprised when they hear the news in 7-10 business days!
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan965,336
    Posted on 18 August 22 at 09:57
    I'm afraid it's gonna be buggy as hell, I'll wait to see how it goes.
  • RarePresenceRarePresence507,618
    Posted on 18 August 22 at 10:01
    Loved the first one and rip tide so was always getting this,probably will be a buggy mess but what game that's released hasn't been.
    My inn's as clean as an elven arse.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 18 August 22 at 11:16
    Looks really cool. Third screen is concept art though.

    A bit of a weird one for me though, as Dead Island progressed into the parkour driven Dying Light. So Dead Island 2 (really 3) will be a regressions of sorts, surely? I realise it's a completely different developer that's taken over DI since Techland moved on to DL, of course, but the two are so close in terms of gameplay style...
    https://systemmastersgames.wordpress.com/
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 18 August 22 at 11:17
    DistinctUrchin7 said:
    EarthboundX said:
    DistinctUrchin7 said:
    My most anticipated game of 2015 is almost here.

    I can't wait to whip out my flip phone and inform all my MySpace friends. "Winning!"
    Lol, about 7-8 years off from flip phones. We've had smartphones since around 2008 I think.
    Oops! My bad.

    I meant to say that I can't wait to put pen to ink well, jot this information down on some parchment, mail it out via horse-drawn carrier, and inform everyone at the next town port.

    They're all gonna be so surprised when they hear the news in 7-10 business days!
    Sire! I bring urgent news from outside the Kingdom!
    https://systemmastersgames.wordpress.com/
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,660,527
    Posted on 18 August 22 at 11:24
    7 years of waiting. Oh yeah!
    Happy Gaming
  • Posted on 18 August 22 at 11:27
    Really hope they do it justice. I loved Dead Island, put so many hours into that game. But I hated Riptide with a passion, so hopefully this is on par with Dying Light 2 but with working co-op and without all the bugs. Will definitely wait for reviews and gameplay videos though, no more day 1 buys for me.
  • QutischiiQutischii352,681
    Posted on 18 August 22 at 11:44
    rock
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE692,105,038
    Posted on 18 August 22 at 11:59
    Hope they hired professional writers and voice actors this time around lol. Voice acting in the originals was so bad and the dialog was terrible.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.