Community Events

Forum to discuss TrueAchievements Community Events

Alphabet Challenge 2022 is now live

  • SuharunSuharun32,536
    Posted yesterday at 19:24
    The TrueAchievements Alphabet Challenge is now live! Get involved with our latest community challenge, and work your way through the alphabet by unlocking achievements whose names begin with the correct letter...

    Please click here to read the full story: Alphabet Challenge 2022 is now live
  • LancerideLanceride503,824
    Posted yesterday at 19:43
    Got myself three entire X achievements to choose from. 😎
    Blah blah blah forum signature
  • PhantomRookPhantomRook708,045
    Posted yesterday at 19:46
    I thought this started nearly 9 hours ago headspin
    Hunky Dory. COYS
  • VOODOO85VOODOO85515,711
    Posted yesterday at 19:48, Edited yesterday at 19:49 by VOODOO85
    PhantomRook said:
    I thought this started nearly 9 hours ago headspin
    It started at 12 noon UTC (1pm for me) which was 7hrs and 48 mins ago
  • ChknFingrsChknFingrs1,029,988
    Posted yesterday at 19:51
    Didn't know we could download a .csv file, that would've been helpful.
  • PhantomRookPhantomRook708,045
    Posted yesterday at 20:05
    VOODOO85 said:
    PhantomRook said:
    I thought this started nearly 9 hours ago headspin
    It started at 12 noon UTC (1pm for me) which was 7hrs and 48 mins ago
    I was being facetious.

    This article should have been posted 12/12:05 UTC
    Hunky Dory. COYS
  • Posted yesterday at 20:10
    Already onto E. I see a lot of people finished already.
  • Posted yesterday at 20:29
    Bonsoir a tous quelqu'un peux m'aider comment on active le suivis complet parce que je ne peux pas faire l'événement
  • UltimateTT66UltimateTT66272,353
    Posted yesterday at 20:39, Edited yesterday at 20:39 by UltimateTT66
    Two OR LESS skips, according to the announcement article and FAQs:

    Is there a Community Challenge?
    A reminder, there is a Community Challenge for this event. You must not only complete the challenge, but you must do it with 2 or less skips. Use those wisely!
    Not "less than two", which is 1 or 0
  • ZE660XZE660X177,745
    Posted yesterday at 20:51
    done
    no skip
    or cheap achievements game headspin
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,532,651
    Posted yesterday at 21:04
    Was gonna to use Disney Infinity for "I" and the base I just bought doesn't work🤦🏿‍♂️
  • Dr WomburgerDr Womburger814,490
    Posted yesterday at 21:32
    Its annoying that it when it doesnt register properly, mine has already messed up says i unlocked "E" last and offline, i didnt know this would be the case and unlocked cheevos i had set for "F", "G", "H", and "I", then updated my profile which put "E" last and didnt even count it -_-.....guess ill just have to do one achievement per day and update after each cheevo....Quite annoying tbh
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan891,068
    Posted yesterday at 21:55
    No X achievements at all in my current collection, well well.
  • valdupvaldup113,304
    Posted yesterday at 22:07
    III Skyzo III said:
    Bonsoir a tous quelqu'un peux m'aider comment on active le suivis complet parce que je ne peux pas faire l'événement
    À mon avis il faut que tu rendes public ton historique de jeux xbox:
    - va sur account.xbox.com et connecte toi avec ton profil
    - clique sur le logo en haut à droite puis "Profil Xbox"
    - clique sur Paramètres de confidentialité
    - Dans "Les autres peuvent: " trouve "Consulter votre historique de jeux et d'applications (Xbox 360 : Historique de jeux)" et coche "Tous".

    Si c'est pas ça ça doit être un truc dans le genre.
  • Posted yesterday at 22:26
    UltimateTT66 said:
    Two OR LESS skips, according to the announcement article and FAQs:

    Is there a Community Challenge?
    A reminder, there is a Community Challenge for this event. You must not only complete the challenge, but you must do it with 2 or less skips. Use those wisely!
    Not "less than two", which is 1 or 0
    Using up to 2 skips.
  • Bilbo3DCNCBilbo3DCNC212,633
    Posted yesterday at 22:27
    Got my list completed last night. Now I just have to unlock them laugh
  • DoberkiinDoberkiin687,250
    Posted yesterday at 22:37
    Na
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,044,386
    Posted today at 00:44
    Let's see if I even get 'A'
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,815,885
    Posted today at 01:08
    Might want to see if you can condense these challenges into a single tab on friend feeds. My feed is totally overrun.
  • Remco1986Remco1986286,880
    Posted today at 05:19
    Dr Womburger said:
    Its annoying that it when it doesnt register properly, mine has already messed up says i unlocked "E" last and offline, i didnt know this would be the case and unlocked cheevos i had set for "F", "G", "H", and "I", then updated my profile which put "E" last and didnt even count it -_-.....guess ill just have to do one achievement per day and update after each cheevo....Quite annoying tbh
    That's odd. That the order is borked is expected (as per the FAQ). But according to that same FAQ, the E should count even if it's offline. I have informed a dev.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.