Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Xbox Game Pass wishlist — September 2022

• Posted on 25 August 22 at 17:56
    Xbox Game Pass tends to get a few surprise additions each month, so we thought we'd check out the release schedule for September and see if we can't deduce what a few of next month's Game Pass surprises might be...

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox Game Pass wishlist — September 2022
  • Posted on 25 August 22 at 18:24
    i would like to metal wolf chaos and river city girl
    uka nwachuku
  • TunalegTunaleg874,762
    Posted on 25 August 22 at 18:26
    Deathloop
  • superniceguysuperniceguy441,854
    Posted on 25 August 22 at 18:28, Edited on 25 August 22 at 18:29 by superniceguy
    Resident Evil Village, Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga, Elden Ring, F1 Manager 22 (still could arrive, official release 30th Aug, Planet Coaster was not announced until day before release, just preordered it day before release, saw it coming to GP then cancelled preorder), Mafia Trilogy, Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition, Riders Republic, The Quarry, Tales of Arise, Hot Wheels Unleashed , Grid Legends (EA PLAY), Assetto Corsa Competizione, Saints Row

Just to name a few!
  • RJ7RJ7321,980
    Posted on 25 August 22 at 18:31
    Would LOVE Metal Hellsinger to come to GP at launch just to save some $$. Even if it doesn't come to GP i'll still buy it. The demo was super fun
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,101,174
    Posted on 25 August 22 at 18:34
    Biomutant is a good call. I'd never pay for it but I'd play it if it came to GP.

Evil Dead absolutely needs to come to GP. The population is dead (heh). It needs all the help it can get. In fact, any game that is like Dead By Daylight but will never be as successful should be an automatic day one GP addition. Looking at you, Ghostbusters and Killer Klowns.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • evolsoulxevolsoulx462,064
    Posted on 25 August 22 at 18:38
    Tunaleg said:
    Deathloop
    yeah assuming sony hasn't extended exclusivity somehow, i'd expect this next month.
  • Posted on 25 August 22 at 18:49
    superniceguy said:
    Resident Evil Village, Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga, Elden Ring, F1 Manager 22 (still could arrive, official release 30th Aug, Planet Coaster was not announced until day before release, just preordered it day before release, saw it coming to GP then cancelled preorder), Mafia Trilogy, Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition, Riders Republic, The Quarry, Tales of Arise, Hot Wheels Unleashed , Grid Legends (EA PLAY), Assetto Corsa Competizione, Saints Row

Just to name a few!
    fwiw Grid Legends is confirmed for September 1st on EA Play and GPU... Tales of Arise I could definitely see happening at Tokyo Games Show in the middle of the month as well, following in the footsteps of Scarlet Nexus last year.
  • VanGekoVanGeko834,742
    Posted on 25 August 22 at 18:55
    Rimworld would be cool :D
  • SPOONYxBARDSPOONYxBARD1,255,489
    Posted on 25 August 22 at 18:57
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    Biomutant is a good call. I'd never pay for it but I'd play it if it came to GP.

Evil Dead absolutely needs to come to GP. The population is dead (heh). It needs all the help it can get. In fact, any game that is like Dead By Daylight but will never be as successful should be an automatic day one GP addition. Looking at you, Ghostbusters and Killer Klowns.
    Don't forget there's a Texas Chainsaw Massacre game coming from the Friday The 13th devs, with a similarly grindy completion list.
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC1,088,745
    Posted on 25 August 22 at 19:19
    I like the idea behind this article, been trying to guess new games based on release date and what not but I suck at it, never been right. Would love to be proven Wrong with temtem.
    Will you love me when there's nothing left to love?
  • AgentZachMorganAgentZachMorgan2,203,931
    Posted on 25 August 22 at 19:24
    All I want is Judgment. Is there a reason why the entire Yakuza franchise is on Game Pass but Judgment is the exception?
    I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm614,222
    Posted on 25 August 22 at 19:24
    I’d like to see Cyberpunk 2077 on GamePass.
  • etcher1981etcher1981962,648
    Posted on 25 August 22 at 19:32
    Allgorhythm said:
    I can't see Microsoft even caring to put money towards that game to be put on gamepass. That would be a loss for MS.
    I keeps it realz!
  • Posted on 25 August 22 at 20:53, Edited on 25 August 22 at 20:53 by WalkerBait1212
    I'm probably about to buy the new AI: Somnium game since it's on sale, so can say with 100% certainty that will make it a September addition to Game Pass.
  • Posted on 25 August 22 at 21:11, Edited on 25 August 22 at 21:12 by BadRubberPiggy
    WalkerBait1212 said:
    I'm probably about to buy the new AI: Somnium game since it's on sale, so can say with 100% certainty that will make it a September addition to Game Pass.
    Isn’t it already in Game Pass? Edit: my bad, that’s the older one, not Nirvana!
  • gavmanwv3gavmanwv32,079,586
    Posted on 25 August 22 at 21:35
    My wishlist would be:

R-type Final 2
    TMNT - The Cowabunga Collection
    Sonic Origins
    Paw Patrol On a Roll
    Let's Sing 2021 or 2022 - We need a singing game on GP! However, I don't know if individual song licensing issues would be an issue for Game Pass. Would there be problems?
  • VeedrockVeedrock710,886
    Posted on 25 August 22 at 22:14
    SPOONYxBARD said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    In fact, any game that is like Dead By Daylight but will never be as successful should be an automatic day one GP addition. Looking at you, Ghostbusters and Killer Klowns.
    Don't forget there's a Texas Chainsaw Massacre game coming from the Friday The 13th devs, with a similarly grindy completion list.
    Fwiw F13 still has an active playerbase.
  • superniceguysuperniceguy441,854
    Posted on 25 August 22 at 23:30
    Allgorhythm said:
    AgentZachMorgan said:
    All I want is Judgment. Is there a reason why the entire Yakuza franchise is on Game Pass but Judgment is the exception?
    I forgot these two!
  • Posted on 26 August 22 at 01:49
    there was a rumour for awhile that Hot Wheels racing was coming...that's pretty much why I haven't bought it by now...darn those rumours
    Rob
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.