Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Immortality Xbox achievement list revealed, most of them secret

• Posted on 30 August 22 at 17:29
    Immortality, Sam Barlow and Half Mermaid's interactive FMV adventure, launches into Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass today, and better late than never, we finally have the achievement list.

Please click here to read the full story: Immortality Xbox achievement list revealed, most of them secret
  • PakhairPakhair474,104
    Posted on 30 August 22 at 17:50
    Sam Barlow is so overrated. Playing Telling Lies and truly don't see the appeal here at all

Yes it's a good story but the cams concept gets old pretty fast
    I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I’m just an old killer, hired to do some wet work - Old Snake
  • Posted on 30 August 22 at 20:03
    Pakhair said:
    Sam Barlow is so overrated. Playing Telling Lies and truly don't see the appeal here at all

Yes it's a good story but the cams concept gets old pretty fast
    Only appeal for me is quick completions, so yeah I agree with you.
  • Posted on 30 August 22 at 21:33
    This looks so good.
  • Posted on 30 August 22 at 22:06
    Is this game only on Series X/S?, info page says it is also on the One but am getting the option only to play via Cloud.
  • Posted on 30 August 22 at 22:45
    Camello Delgado said:
    Is this game only on Series X/S?, info page says it is also on the One but am getting the option only to play via Cloud.
    The store page says X/S and PC only.
  • Posted on 30 August 22 at 23:13
    SnarkLord1980 said:
    Camello Delgado said:
    Thanks! Hopefully it comes to the One also.
  • Posted on 30 August 22 at 23:16
    Camello Delgado said:
    SnarkLord1980 said:
    Camello Delgado said:
    Thanks! Hopefully it comes to the One also.
    Playing through the Cloud on XBox One is possible.

If a game is an X/S only on launch, there's literally no chance they'll later make an XBox One version.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead708,855
    Posted on 15 September 22 at 00:57, Edited on 15 September 22 at 00:59 by HolyHalfDead
    SnarkLord1980 said:
    If a game is an X/S only on launch, there's literally no chance they'll later make an XBox One version.
    Some XSXS games that later got an XOSX release:
    Enlisted
    Greak: Memories of Azur
    Lawn Mowing Simulator
    Tormented Souls
    Neon Chrome Overseer Edition
    Observer: System Redux
    Overcooked! All You Can Eat
    Tesla vs Lovecraft Game of the Year Edition

What I didn't realise until today is that not only is Immortality a current gen exclusive, but it also joins a very short list of XSXS console exclusives.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 15 September 22 at 09:23
    Weren't all those games already on XBox One before the Series version was made?

I remember Overcooked! for sure.
  • A1exRDA1exRD932,255
  • Posted on 18 September 22 at 23:45
    A1exRD said:
    SnarkLord1980 said:
    Weren't all those games already on XBox One before the Series version was made?

I remember Overcooked! for sure.
    The original Overcooked was on Xbox One, but the next-gen remaster launched in November 2020 as a Series X/S and PS5 exclusive:
    https://www.team17.com/overcooked-all-you-can-eat-available-...

It was extended to Xbox One and PS4 in March 2021:
    https://www.team17.com/overcooked-all-you-can-eat-out-now-on...
    Yeah, my original comment was specifically talking about games that have never been on XBox One before the Series version was made.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.