The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: 15 quick completions from the latest Xbox sales

• Posted on 30 August 22 at 19:02
    This week's Xbox deals don't offer as much in the way of quick completions as we've seen in recent sales, but there are still 15 games featured that should offer an easy Gamerscore boost... check them out here!

Please click here to read the full story: Easy Gamerscore: 15 quick completions from the latest Xbox sales
  • A Dank SlothA Dank Sloth484,243
    Posted on 30 August 22 at 19:28
    Might pickup a couple it’s been awhile
    -Aaron
  • efstratiosefstratios771,720
    Posted on 30 August 22 at 20:20
    Why not a list for the hardest?
  • eayragteayragt346,367
    Posted on 30 August 22 at 20:51
    efstratios said:
    Demand
    Say everything with a smile
  • XynvincibleXynvincible1,101,622
    Posted on 30 August 22 at 21:11, Edited on 30 August 22 at 21:13 by Xynvincible
    Think I’ll pick up Hoa as it’s one of the only Vietnamese-inspired games I’ve come across on Xbox, if not the only (hoa, pronounced “hwah” means “flower” in Vietnamese).
  • Posted on 30 August 22 at 21:34
    eayragt said:
    efstratios said:
    Demand
    Partly that, and partly the fact that difficulty becomes way more subjective at the other end of the spectrum. Take something like Marvel vs Capcom 3... I'm decent at fighters and would say that's a fairly tricky completion, but if you're no good at fighting games at all, those character trials would basically make it impossible. You know what, though? I am kinda tempted to trial a hardest sale games piece now, will see how my slate looks later this week...
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN418,003
    Posted on 30 August 22 at 21:37
    eayragt said:
    efstratios said:
    Demand
    I'd rather have a list of the best/funniest, regardless difficulty, than a "hardest".
  • Posted on 30 August 22 at 21:45
    FOKENWOLFEN said:
    eayragt said:
    efstratios said:
    Demand
    I'd rather have a list of the best/funniest, regardless difficulty, than a "hardest".
    The reason we do the Team Picks thing is because a standard 'best' list from each sale would end up being the same games again and again, and this format gives us a way to spin recommendations for games that are great without having to worry about the fact that there might be technically better games in the sale — there's only so many different ways to say The Witcher 3 and Hades are amazing.

Funniest is way too subjective to work, sadly... some people will die laughing at Borderlands gags while others will involuntarily scream 'cringe' at them. Always looking for new angles, though!
  • Haseo ATCHaseo ATC321,447
    Posted on 30 August 22 at 22:33
    Is League of Super-Pets any good? Haven't played an on-rails game in forever and was waiting for it to go on sale.
  • thebritt2001thebritt2001639,689
    Posted on 30 August 22 at 23:05
    A few I have never seen before, so it is nice to see this lost populated with fresh content.
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef126,700
    Posted on 31 August 22 at 03:18
    I’m realizing I never even play my purchased games because of GP, so I think I’ll skip this week.
  • efstratiosefstratios771,720
    Posted on 31 August 22 at 06:32
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    eayragt said:
    efstratios said:
    Demand
    Partly that, and partly the fact that difficulty becomes way more subjective at the other end of the spectrum. Take something like Marvel vs Capcom 3... I'm decent at fighters and would say that's a fairly tricky completion, but if you're no good at fighting games at all, those character trials would basically make it impossible. You know what, though? I am kinda tempted to trial a hardest sale games piece now, will see how my slate looks later this week...
    I appreciate the consideration. While difficulty can be subjective, what about a mix of perceived difficulty, uncommon completions and highest TA score? Maybe it could inspire people that get fatigue from playing easy games that aren't fun.
  • ZymoticZymotic952,883
    Posted on 31 August 22 at 08:47
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    eayragt said:
    efstratios said:
    Demand
    Right on! You might consider holding out until the next big seasonal sale. That way there will be more games available to list.
  • PangoBaraPangoBara2,288,037
    Posted on 31 August 22 at 15:49, Edited on 31 August 22 at 15:51 by PangoBara
    Haseo ATC said:
    Is League of Super-Pets any good? Haven't played an on-rails game in forever and was waiting for it to go on sale.
    No. Rented it from Gamefly like a week or two ago. Super not worth playing.

(Achievements are pretty easy but you have to do them all in one sitting or else they seem to all become broken. Only way to fix it is deleting all your game data/saves)
  • Posted on 31 August 22 at 21:36
    eayragt said:
    efstratios said:
    Demand
    Write a list of the hardest! Now!

smile
  • Wicked JeiWicked Jei858,424
    Posted on 31 August 22 at 23:24
    I really appreciate these articles. I’ve been using all the free money I get from Bing Rewards to fund these cheap little games.
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN418,003
    Posted on 13 September 22 at 21:30
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    FOKENWOLFEN said:
    eayragt said:
    efstratios said:
    Demand
    The reason we do the Team Picks thing is because a standard 'best' list from each sale would end up being the same games again and again, and this format gives us a way to spin recommendations for games that are great without having to worry about the fact that there might be technically better games in the sale — there's only so many different ways to say The Witcher 3 and Hades are amazing.

Funniest is way too subjective to work, sadly... some people will die laughing at Borderlands gags while others will involuntarily scream 'cringe' at them. Always looking for new angles, though!
    Id say bad choice of words, by funniest I actually was meant for a sense of enjoyment, not jokes or a laughing matter, as there are some game that are hard but you really enjoy them while others are hard just by sheer frustration with no enjoyment at all, making it a really miserable experience of a game, also some "easy" games and totally not fun at all. And normally the hard games are really easy to tell. toast.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.