Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R Xbox achievements have been revealed

• Swinny CostelloSwinny Costello1,125,844
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 04:23
    Di molto!
    RPG Achievement Addict and Co-host of the Big Week in Gaming Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/c/Bigwigpod/
  • Posted on 01 September 22 at 04:27
    Not the JoJo game I would've asked for first, but it's not like that other one we had will ever be relisted. So I'll take what I can get.

Obligatory Part 7 never.
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • An AlphyAn Alphy366,836
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 04:32
    oh my goddd!
  • Posted on 01 September 22 at 05:40
    JoJo Siwa?
  • mcnichojmcnichoj242,810
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 06:14
    TonyTwoSteaks said:
    JoJo Siwa?
    No, me.
  • VacouVacou493,682
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 09:15
    yare yare daze...
  • TuschiTuschi1,367,178
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 10:09
    Oh? The release date is approaching me?
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,334,542
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 12:06
    Swinny Costello said:
    Di molto!
    What's funny is that's bad Italian. Di Molto doesn't really mean anything as that's not exactly how you'd say Very Good.

I'm surprised by the list. The PS3 version had no online trophies and majority was linked to story mode and preforming special moves with specific characters.

This list does seem more fun. I look forward to 100 online matches. Get my money's worth
  • SweetArkhaneSweetArkhane1,395,136
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 12:21
    CodeMonkeysGuy said:
    Not the JoJo game I would've asked for first, but it's not like that other one we had will ever be relisted. So I'll take what I can get.

Obligatory Part 7 never.
    JJBA HD only had part 3 characters though, ASB & EOH contain tons of manga references plus the anime VAs, so...

And also, what do you mean by "Obligatory Part 7 Never" ?
  • Posted on 01 September 22 at 17:29
    SweetArkhane said:
    JJBA HD only had part 3 characters though, ASB & EOH contain tons of manga references plus the anime VAs, so...

Yeah I'm just happy for any JoJo content really. Even if the other HD game would have been pricey. But yeah I'd be down for the other games too. I don't think I'd ever bother to track them down on a platform besides Xbox.

Running joke that whatever the next anime part to be adapted will never be adapted. So Part 6 never until it gets announced, then we move on to Part 7 never until its announcement (whenever that'll be).
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • SweetArkhaneSweetArkhane1,395,136
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 19:36
    CodeMonkeysGuy said:
    SweetArkhane said:

Yeah I'm just happy for any JoJo content really. Even if the other HD game would have been pricey. But yeah I'd be down for the other games too. I don't think I'd ever bother to track them down on a platform besides Xbox.

Running joke that whatever the next anime part to be adapted will never be adapted. So Part 6 never until it gets announced, then we move on to Part 7 never until its announcement (whenever that'll be).
    Ohhhh this, yeah, it's even more true now with Netflix taking over the release of SO...
    I'm still waiting for JoJoLands though^^
  • Posted on 01 September 22 at 21:34
    is that a jojo reference? compute
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.