Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection update fixes buggy achievement

• CanezzaCanezza195,873
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 10:48
    343 Industries has rolled out a new update for Halo: The Master Chief Collection that fixes a buggy achievement, adds some new content, and makes numerous improvements to the collection of games.

Please click here to read the full story: Halo: The Master Chief Collection update fixes buggy achievement
  • ronnie42ronnie42452,993
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 10:50
    And makes MCC completely unplayable on Steam Deck.
    Doom rocks
  • SilentRich69SilentRich69928,496
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 10:54
    ronnie42 said:
    And makes MCC completely unplayable on Steam Deck.
    Steam? Damn that's crazy, good luck tho.
    I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!
  • WithTheDawnWithTheDawn858,750
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 10:59
    No new achievements? I can't believe they left it at a paltry 700 instead of a nice round 1000.
  • Posted on 01 September 22 at 11:10
    Wonder if this makes the halo reach achievement for flying a pelican and phantom easier?
  • Posted on 01 September 22 at 11:22
    Fix. China. Stack. Tyvm
    Main GT: DutchxMonster
  • MarekidzeMarekidze292,046
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 11:23
    Show I have this buggy Achievement, however had other bug! (Were no one talks about it much) Missing skull at Halo MC Libary, near start on remaster Mode: !
    Wonder if it fix it?
  • IRL Games XIRL Games X800,154
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 11:27
    Yes everyone is still working on this haha
    IRL Games X
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,272,660
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 11:58
    They added campaign collectibles but no new achievements?
  • MutantkillaMutantkilla353,577
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 12:08
    Bolter Elite said:
    Fix. China. Stack. Tyvm
    Clicked on the article hoping it was about this :')
  • mackepappamackepappa902,129
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 12:25
    Still playing and trying my best to get som of the last achievements i have.
    6340/7000
  • NativeB1oodNativeB1ood806,784
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 12:39
    still no fix for master chief saga playlist not unlocking if played in co-op. ridiculous.
  • Posted on 01 September 22 at 13:01
    I hate the redesign for the start menu. There is too much space being taken up for the description part while the previous menu was 8 symmetrical squares with obvious titles. Also, why did they separate all the armor by which season they were released? Now it's just more clutter to sort through instead of a list with armor-type specific clusters. An example is that the Mariner Helmet is in the Anvil(?) Season section but if you want the Mister Chief variant you have to scroll to the very bottom of the page to get to the Exchange section which seems like they added steps where none were needed.
    DemonSpawn66646
  • DoberkiinDoberkiin690,613
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 13:47
    Go 343
  • Posted on 01 September 22 at 14:28
    DemonSpawn66646 said:
    I hate the redesign for the start menu. There is too much space being taken up for the description part while the previous menu was 8 symmetrical squares with obvious titles. Also, why did they separate all the armor by which season they were released? Now it's just more clutter to sort through instead of a list with armor-type specific clusters. An example is that the Mariner Helmet is in the Anvil(?) Season section but if you want the Mister Chief variant you have to scroll to the very bottom of the page to get to the Exchange section which seems like they added steps where none were needed.
    Have to agree with this. When they gave an overview of the redesign on the blog last week I thought it sounded like a good move, but after using it last night the execution is a bit messy and convoluted. Definitely more so than before. I think they can iterate on it and improve it while still maintaining the vertical menu and overall layout. I'll be sending them feedback about it this week for sure!
    https://www.waivingentropy.com/
  • ggallinftwggallinftw398,337
    Posted on 01 September 22 at 15:55
    Now if they could just make 'Needs More Whammy Bar' pop for me. I know I've only completed the requirements 8 times but it would be nice.
  • SpybreakerSpybreaker291,150
    Posted on 02 September 22 at 20:51
    HOw can that take up 34GB!?
    Now you're dead.
  • Posted on 02 September 22 at 21:47
    Spybreaker said:
    HOw can that take up 34GB!?
    That's exactly what I was wondering.
    For having older graphics, Idk why this game is so huge. Feels like nobody bothered to compress anything.
  • Posted yesterday at 00:01
    So they're still updating the MCC, but still haven't fixed H2A's campaign yet. What a surprise.
    You ever wonder why we're here?
  • mcnichojmcnichoj232,222
    Posted yesterday at 01:55
    Bolter Elite said:
    Fix. China. Stack. Tyvm
    Fix it and put it into the global GamePass.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.