The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: 71 quick completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza195,816
    Posted on 06 September 22 at 18:29
    This week's Xbox sale has provided us with a veritable bounty of easy gamerscore titles. On our list, we have a ridiculous 71 quick completions that can all be completed relatively quickly and without much effort.

Please click here to read the full story: Easy Gamerscore: 71 quick completions from the latest Xbox sales
  • EffigyEffigy1,196,975
    Posted on 06 September 22 at 18:39
    May my wallet rest in peace.
  • Posted on 06 September 22 at 19:32
    What about Kill It With Fire? It's $3.74 and has a 4-5 hour completion estimate, with a walkthrough.
    This is what my life has come too.
  • madnlooneyJRmadnlooneyJR600,757
    Posted on 06 September 22 at 19:34
    Just picked up Risen 3 physically it came with all DLC but I already purchased them years ago. As I have no need for them if anyone would like the three DLC codes feel free to message me. Better they go to someone than be wasted :D
  • Posted on 06 September 22 at 19:37
    Catlateral was a surprisingly fun game. However be prepared for the game crashing a lot.
  • Latinfla4Latinfla41,102,290
    Posted on 06 September 22 at 19:40
    madnlooneyJR said:
    Just picked up Risen 3 physically it came with all DLC but I already purchased them years ago. As I have no need for them if anyone would like the three DLC codes feel free to message me. Better they go to someone than be wasted :D
    I would be happy to take them off your hands 😇
  • madnlooneyJRmadnlooneyJR600,757
    Posted on 06 September 22 at 19:45
    Messaged you them via the message system on here enjoy :D
  • ZeneszZenesz1,000,614
    Posted on 06 September 22 at 20:38
    Been waiting on both Doctor Who games to go on sale, I'll definitely pick those up. Maybe a couple if these quick completions too if anything looks interesting.
  • Posted on 06 September 22 at 22:22
    Would be nice to have a "highest rated" or "favorite" games of the recent sales too, but I understand this is an achievement hunting site first and foremost. Oh well.
  • Posted on 06 September 22 at 23:08
    any of these fighting or coop games for the monthly goals
  • DriftRangerDriftRanger155,186
    Posted on 06 September 22 at 23:24
    On Crime Opera, I will give you the two minutes. One minute was in the options, though. Hilarious 1000G
  • afrekafrek1,795,699
    Posted yesterday at 00:35
    KingFlippynipz0 said:
    What about Kill It With Fire? It's $3.74 and has a 4-5 hour completion estimate, with a walkthrough.
    It may be a 4-5 hour completion, but with a 2.0 ratio, it’s not considered easy, compared to the rest of these.
  • afrekafrek1,795,699
    Posted yesterday at 00:44
    A Navy of Ducks said:
    You can go to the “Xbox Sales” page and sort it just by Fighting games by using “View and Filter”. There’s no CO-OP filter though, but pretty much any game that has multiplayer will count for those.

That does bring up a feature I want though. To be able to see all games that have multiplayer achievements in.
  • Posted yesterday at 01:23
    What's the point of playing visual novels and skipping everything? You're ruining a whole genre with some decent titles.
  • Latinfla4Latinfla41,102,290
    Posted yesterday at 01:50
    madnlooneyJR said:
    Messaged you them via the message system on here enjoy :D
    Much appreciated 😇
  • Posted yesterday at 02:25
    Creaks is a FANTASTIC puzzler. Really strange and interesting throughout.
  • Haseo ATCHaseo ATC292,411
    Posted yesterday at 02:30
    I have been saying this for years and I'll say it for years to come: Star Wars Racer holds up as well as it did 20 years ago. Easy completion and lots of fun.

Catlateral Damage is cute and fun but overstays its welcome a little to get the 100%.
  • Posted yesterday at 03:31, Edited yesterday at 03:31 by Nave Sutlef
    A Navy of Ducks said:
    While it’s not on sale, Fignting Vipers is only $5, takes about an hour or two and has exactly 15 achievements. Perfect for the target.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,473,021
    Posted yesterday at 06:24
    zealouswanderer said:
    What's the point of playing visual novels and skipping everything? You're ruining a whole genre with some decent titles.
    Speed is fun.

Skipping is an experience unto itself. Makes them more like a low frames cartoon.
  • Posted yesterday at 07:40
    afrek said:
    KingFlippynipz0 said:
    It may be a 4-5 hour completion, but with a 2.0 ratio, it’s not considered easy, compared to the rest of these.
    It's as easy as several games on this list, the ratio is inflated because its in game pass.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.