The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: 71 quick completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza195,751
    Posted on 07 September 22 at 09:44, Edited on 07 September 22 at 09:45 by Canezza
    Nave Sutlef said:
    Would be nice to have a "highest rated" or "favorite" games of the recent sales too, but I understand this is an achievement hunting site first and foremost. Oh well.
    We do! There is a TA team picks article based on the most-recent sale that goes live every Thursday. Admittedly, I don't think we've had one for a couple of weeks though due to staff being off but there should be one this week!
    TrueAchievements News Editor. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • ZymoticZymotic896,625
    Posted on 07 September 22 at 09:50
    Nice to see some Windows games go on sale.
  • Posted on 07 September 22 at 09:51
    Canezza said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    Would be nice to have a "highest rated" or "favorite" games of the recent sales too, but I understand this is an achievement hunting site first and foremost. Oh well.
    We do! There is a TA team picks article based on the most-recent sale that goes live every Thursday. Admittedly, I don't think we've had one for a couple of weeks though due to staff being off but there should be one this week!
    Ohhhh you know thinking about it I might have seen one of those before.

Looking forward to the next one then! I think I’m over quick shovelware games already (even though I never actually played any, I’ve bought a few)
  • Posted on 07 September 22 at 12:45
    Noisy neighbour said:
    afrek said:
    KingFlippynipz0 said:
    What about Kill It With Fire? It's $3.74 and has a 4-5 hour completion estimate, with a walkthrough.
    It may be a 4-5 hour completion, but with a 2.0 ratio, it’s not considered easy, compared to the rest of these.
    It's as easy as several games on this list, the ratio is inflated because its in game pass.
    Don't know if they've fixed it but I tried it on GP and nope'd out straight away when I found out there was no way to invert the camera.
  • AgentOfAbyssAgentOfAbyss475,678
    Posted on 07 September 22 at 14:44
    Maize was fantastic and so much better than I expected going in
  • Posted on 07 September 22 at 17:03
    NegativeCreep08 said:
    Noisy neighbour said:
    afrek said:
    KingFlippynipz0 said:
    What about Kill It With Fire? It's $3.74 and has a 4-5 hour completion estimate, with a walkthrough.
    It may be a 4-5 hour completion, but with a 2.0 ratio, it’s not considered easy, compared to the rest of these.
    It's as easy as several games on this list, the ratio is inflated because its in game pass.
    Don't know if they've fixed it but I tried it on GP and nope'd out straight away when I found out there was no way to invert the camera.
    IMO, being unable to invert the camera is hardly a reason to call a game hard. If that's honestly the only issue, then my original question still stands.
    This is what my life has come too.
  • Posted on 07 September 22 at 19:24
    zealouswanderer said:
    What's the point of playing visual novels and skipping everything? You're ruining a whole genre with some decent titles.
    Quick achievements.
  • Posted on 07 September 22 at 19:26
    KingFlippynipz0 said:
    NegativeCreep08 said:
    Noisy neighbour said:
    afrek said:
    KingFlippynipz0 said:
    IMO, being unable to invert the camera is hardly a reason to call a game hard. If that's honestly the only issue, then my original question still stands.
    Yeah gonna agree with this one. It's a very not-difficult game. There are some collectible achievements but they're very simple and there's lots of great tutorials. It's a 4-5hr completion, which is quick imo.
  • Redders 420Redders 4201,184,179
    Posted on 07 September 22 at 21:20
    If possible in future updates, could we get the Achievement score available for each game included on these tables?. A game that offers 4000G for maybe £1-2 pounds more than a 1000G game is better value overall but without clicking each title one by one there's no way of checking what gamerscore is on offer.
    It's more than just a game, it's a passion.
  • Aura BattlerAura Battler775,921
    Posted yesterday at 14:17
    72 in total...so many easy games!shock
  • Posted yesterday at 16:44
    72 games listed (I guess 71 now?) and there's still more on sale. On top of Kill It With Fire, The Wolf Among Us, as well as the entire Batman Telltale series is also on sale ($3.74 for Wolf Among Us and $7.49 for BOTH telltale Batman games, with all episodes). Don't know why they weren't included, they're not particularly long (max 8-10 hours for tWAU), and not remotely hard. They're also, dare I say, not bad to play (watch?) at all.

Also, Through the Woods doesn't seem all that taxing from the guides I was able to find.
    This is what my life has come too.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.