Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New monthly Xbox Game Pass Quests are now live

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK661,490
    Posted on 06 September 22 at 21:01
    The new monthly Xbox Game Pass quests are now live. We've got the roundup of every quest on offer, how to complete them, and how many Microsoft Rewards Points you'll get for doing so.

Please click here to read the full story: New monthly Xbox Game Pass Quests are now live
  • Posted on 06 September 22 at 21:12
    A monthly quest to get one kill in a "Wolfenstein" game is laughable.
    “Life is the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
  • DoberkiinDoberkiin745,526
    Posted on 06 September 22 at 21:27
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    But amazing
  • HybridchldHybridchld1,158,916
    Posted on 06 September 22 at 22:16
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    What's even better is if you've played before it pops as soon as you load into the mission before you even have to get that one kill
  • Posted on 06 September 22 at 22:34
    Nice quests this month. I'll have these done in a day.
  • geebheartgeebheart484,869
    Posted on 07 September 22 at 01:32
    Wolfenstein does not unlock 4 me, killed like 20 Nazis but nothing. Played the game before 😕.
  • Posted on 07 September 22 at 01:40
    geebheart said:
    Wolfenstein does not unlock 4 me, killed like 20 Nazis but nothing. Played the game before 😕.
    Same. Got a few kills and it didn't count. Have the 1000g from ages ago.
    Groovy
  • Posted on 07 September 22 at 01:44
    Starting Wolfenstein new, took me until down in the trenches before it unlocked, so no turret kills in the plane or turret kills on beach counted.
  • prakkeroprakkero392,606
    Posted on 07 September 22 at 02:14
    Wolfenstein quest worked but was very delayed for me, and also didn't get the actual pop. Keep checking the app to see if it popped; I also 100%'d the game years ago, and thought it was another one of those quests that punishes players who played it a lot before, but thankfully it isn't... or at least for me it worked fine.
  • millsy1189millsy1189236,354
    Posted on 07 September 22 at 03:48
    Darth James O said:
    Starting Wolfenstein new, took me until down in the trenches before it unlocked, so no turret kills in the plane or turret kills on beach counted.
    You should play the game anyway if you're new to it. Brilliant games!
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,657,145
    Posted on 07 September 22 at 06:33
    geebheart said:
    Same, annoyed but trying again tmrw
  • Posted on 07 September 22 at 07:36
    millsy1189 said:
    Darth James O said:
    You should play the game anyway if you're new to it. Brilliant games!
    Can corroborate this (for the first two games, not played "New Colossus" due to it apparently being worse than the other two and Mein leben), "Old Blood" is pretty great but "New Order" is probably on the verge of phenomenal thanks to its story and - more importantly imo - the talks made by everyday citizens and Nazis at certain points in the game, that really elevated it for me. Just be ready for the crap bosses.
    “Life is the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
  • Posted on 07 September 22 at 11:24
    Yeah carried on playing w new order for a bit, enjoying it more than New Colossus.
  • AgentZachMorganAgentZachMorgan2,204,227
    Posted on 07 September 22 at 12:35
    I too had trouble getting the Wolfenstein kill to unlock. Try reloading the checkpoint, that's what worked for me, got it on the next kill
    I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.