Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Assassin's Creed Mirage goes back to basics, may entice estranged fans

• Fai1cookieFai1cookie120,690
    Posted on 10 September 22 at 20:23, Edited on 13 September 22 at 00:00 by Fai1cookie
    It looks good! I'm excited to go back to being an assassin again in a more historical setting. Hopefully it doesn't end up being too grindy and they go back to their roots there smile

EDIT: By historical, I mean more documented/cataloged areas of history over folk tales and mythological tales in an older part of history. Didn't mean to confuse everyone smile
  • Posted on 10 September 22 at 20:24
    What's next? An assassin's Creed based on Yakuza triade lol
    Unpacking is a relaxing game lol but putting games like cricket in a game pass is blasphemous
  • Posted on 10 September 22 at 20:25
    AbyssArtorias85 said:
    well japan, so close enough
  • RoninSoulyRoninSouly523,229
    Posted on 10 September 22 at 20:26
    I'm overwhelmed by the number of Assassin games they announcedlaugh
    I sometimes wonder, I'm hunting achievements or they're haunting me?
  • ronnie42ronnie42474,088
    Posted on 10 September 22 at 20:26
    I'll admit that sounds interesting and AC red sounds interesting too...reminds me of Tenchu.
    Doom rocks
  • Posted on 10 September 22 at 20:30
    Good they didnt gave release dates. I dont know if I can handle more delay announcments
  • ZxReaperXxZxReaperXx552,892
    Posted on 10 September 22 at 20:32
    HC PwrlesCheese said:
    AbyssArtorias85 said:
    If you go to their twitter they showed us AC RED and AC HEXE, AC RED is set in japan and both are gonna be apart of AC Infinity so Japan is getting a game
    ZxReaperXx
  • NannerLoafNannerLoaf835,142
    Posted on 10 September 22 at 20:34
    I need gameplay man!
  • RossticusRossticus629,929
    Posted on 10 September 22 at 20:35
    Thank God. Was getting sick of the mythology stuff.
  • Posted on 10 September 22 at 20:36
    Not that keen on the setting, i'd rather have the Japan setting right away instead.
    And maybe a cool colorful 'poor boy rich girl' action drama set in India after that.
  • JedEganJedEgan721,503
    Posted on 10 September 22 at 20:38
    The collector's edition doesn't come with the game on a disc, only a digital copy. This is so annoying. They tried the same thing with Valhalla and ended up including a disc due to the backlash. I hope the same happens here.

Including a steel book with no disc to put in it. Such nonsense.
  • THE VITTLERTHE VITTLER477,550
    Posted on 10 September 22 at 20:39
    I think a little pee came out watching that Assassins Creed showcase.
  • Posted on 10 September 22 at 20:44
    so
    has the name changed in the new game to Assassin's Collectables to truly reflect what the game is about?
  • The InktoidThe Inktoid1,902,821
    Posted on 10 September 22 at 20:58
    ZxReaperXx said:
    HC PwrlesCheese said:
    AbyssArtorias85 said:
    If you go to their twitter they showed us AC RED and AC HEXE, AC RED is set in japan and both are gonna be apart of AC Infinity so Japan is getting a game
    AC Infinity isn’t a game it sounds like a launcher and a jumping off point for stand alone multiplayer according to the showcase
    Time to move.
  • RoninSoulyRoninSouly523,229
    Posted on 10 September 22 at 21:03, Edited on 10 September 22 at 21:03 by RoninSouly
    PlanetExpressC said:
    Not that keen on the setting, i'd rather have the Japan setting right away instead.
    And maybe a cool colorful 'poor boy rich girl' action drama set in India after that.
    Would you also want a monkey and a blue genie to aid the poor boy on his quest to save the rich girl?
    I sometimes wonder, I'm hunting achievements or they're haunting me?
  • Posted on 10 September 22 at 21:15
    AC saved that event. Really looking forward to Mirage.
  • LancerideLanceride555,198
    Posted on 10 September 22 at 21:35
    Yep... That looks like Assassin's Creed.
    Blah blah blah forum signature
  • Posted on 10 September 22 at 21:42
    SoulyDconte said:
    PlanetExpressC said:
    Would you also want a monkey and a blue genie to aid the poor boy on his quest to save the rich girl?
    I laughed too hard at this
  • WulfTekWulfTek982,194
    Posted on 10 September 22 at 22:01
    Interesting there's no edition with a season pass. It almost seems like there isn't going to be any beyond the pre-order quest.

Though after the exhausting amount of content in Valhalla I can't say I'll miss AC DLC if they give it a miss for this one.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.