Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass adds Assassin's Creed Odyssey today

• DeathHuntsUsDeathHuntsUs407,927
    Posted on 15 September 22 at 10:10
    Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass subscribers will be able to play Ubisoft's Greek mythology epic, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, from today on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox Game Pass adds Assassin's Creed Odyssey today
  • Posted on 15 September 22 at 10:14
    really enjoyed origins, so i'm looking forward to playing this one, eventually
  • ElyohElyoh1,037,624
    Posted on 15 September 22 at 10:14
    One of my favourite ever games, hopefully this means many more get to enjoy it.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,661,055
    Posted on 15 September 22 at 10:17
    Staggeringly good game, enjoyed every minute of the base game. The DLC was a bit meh in parts but the whole experience was amazing overall. Best Assissins Creed game in my opinion. (yet to play Valhalla)
    Happy Gaming
  • Thief000Thief0001,082,415
    Posted on 15 September 22 at 10:27
    Haha, nice!
  • Posted on 15 September 22 at 10:30
    I've gotten so many free games from Ubisoft its crazy. 23 games in my Ubisoft Connect account and I've only ever paid for Anno 1800. Now all these games are being added to gamepass as well? I'll never buy another ubisoft game again.
  • Posted on 15 September 22 at 10:36
    Kassandra was probably one of my favourite assassins, and probably my favourite voice actor.
  • Posted on 15 September 22 at 10:37
    SilvrgunSuprman said:
    I've gotten so many free games from Ubisoft its crazy. 23 games in my Ubisoft Connect account and I've only ever paid for Anno 1800. Now all these games are being added to gamepass as well? I'll never buy another ubisoft game again.
    I never bought them to begin with only the Promotional versions for my collection laugh

Ubi constantly give their games away aswell
    Main GT: DutchxMonster
  • ShadowRaven9ShadowRaven9408,152
    Posted on 15 September 22 at 10:37
    This was my COVID furlough time killer and I enjoyed every little bit of it. Only started feeling the fatigue in the DLC, was sad that I didn't have to do every quest because some of them were super fun.

I kinda hate Ubisoft on this one though. The whole option to pick who the protagonist is was massively undercut by the fact that Kassandra is the true protagonist. I loved Alexios's style as a protag and think they could have done more to make everyone happy.
  • Posted on 15 September 22 at 10:48
    I already own this, but if it's on the cloud, I'll uninstall it so I can play it without taking a bunch of space.
  • supkrissupkris1,473,012
    Posted on 15 September 22 at 10:50
    Only if the dlc price gets reduced better.
    Be Simple. Be Honest
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,810,458
    Posted on 15 September 22 at 10:55
    May pick up the season pass, though still seems a bit pricey.
    Matthew
  • EvieLeafEvieLeaf1,293,965
    Posted on 15 September 22 at 10:55
    This is a great game and a great addition to Game Pass. Kassandra is possibly my favourite protagonist of any AC game.

Agree with what some people have said here, base game is amazing but some of the DLC is not great. I pushed through the Atlantis DLC's. So far I'm pleasantly surprised at how much better the Valhalla DLC's are.
  • Posted on 15 September 22 at 10:59
    Huh, I could have sworn it was already on Game Pass. Anyway, yay....
    People are not too bright. Must need a new light bulb.
  • Posted on 15 September 22 at 11:04
    PhoenixKurogane said:
    No, Origins has been on Game Pass for awhile, but not Odyssey.
  • Desi ShinobiDesi Shinobi719,478
    Posted on 15 September 22 at 11:15
    Literally just bought this on the Ultimate sale, but with all the DLC I guess it more than makes up for it.
  • SylveonicaSylveonica186,493
    Posted on 15 September 22 at 11:17, Edited on 15 September 22 at 11:23 by Sylveonica
    Already completed AC Odyssey, I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Would have liked to play it again on PC Game Pass, but Achievement list is unlikely, so I won't.
  • Posted on 15 September 22 at 11:27
    D'oh! I knew I should have waited a bit. At least I've bought the bundle on sale
  • Posted on 15 September 22 at 11:27
    For those who haven't played this, you're in for a treat. It's a great game for exploration and Ancient Greece looks beautiful. It did not get tedious either.

I advise choosing Kassandra, as while Alexios is a great character, I preferred Kass' playthrough.
  • Posted on 15 September 22 at 11:31
    SnarkLord1980 said:
    PhoenixKurogane said:
    No, Origins has been on Game Pass for awhile, but not Odyssey.
    Yeah, I knew Origins is already on Game Pass.
    People are not too bright. Must need a new light bulb.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.