Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold: September's remaining free games now available

  • Stevo6483Stevo6483321,328
    Posted on 16 September 22 at 19:59
    So long 360 GWG. You were great. RIP.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • KnoellKnoell456,147
    Posted on 16 September 22 at 20:07
    Mister Chambers said:
    So has Microsoft commented on if we get 4 Xbox One games a month now or just 2?
    I don't believe they have said anything specifically but if it were 4 they'd be advertising it, so id bet they just drop the 360 off.
  • Posted on 16 September 22 at 20:10
    Knoell said:
    Mister Chambers said:
    So has Microsoft commented on if we get 4 Xbox One games a month now or just 2?
    I don't believe they have said anything specifically but if it were 4 they'd be advertising it, so id bet they just drop the 360 off.
    That makes sense. Ahh well, I guess with as good as Game Pass continues to be I can’t really complain.
  • MR MITT3NSMR MITT3NS624,829
    Posted on 16 September 22 at 20:22, Edited on 16 September 22 at 20:23 by MR MITT3NS
    Gonna be playing both of these. Portal: Still Alive Achievements is one of my all time favorites
  • MR MITT3NSMR MITT3NS624,829
    Posted on 16 September 22 at 20:24, Edited on 16 September 22 at 20:25 by MR MITT3NS
    MR MITT3NS said:
    Gonna be playing both of these. Portal: Still Alive Achievements is one of my all time favorites
    Well I tried to link the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Edit: I stoopid
  • XSniperNinjaXXSniperNinjaX1,100,177
    Posted on 16 September 22 at 20:39
    HI Every one there is also another 2 FREE GAME WITH GOLD

    SINE MORA from xbox store in South Korea

    A Knight's Quest (2019) FROM THE XBOX STORE FREE IN Saudi Arabia
    GOTO YOUR XBOX settings change LOcation re-boot console grab the FREE GAME then switch back to your location

    smile
  • ElyohElyoh1,037,050
    Posted on 16 September 22 at 20:52
    Very happy to get Portal 2. Now the waiting game to see what they do next month...
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Sir SaveloySir Saveloy172,564
    Posted on 16 September 22 at 21:02
    I tried Double Kick Heroes, but it felt terribly out of sync so I could not play it. It was a shame, since I used to love boom boom rocket.
  • IRL Games XIRL Games X932,072
    Posted on 16 September 22 at 21:18
    Rip 360 games with gold now I can buy 360 games on sales again now that this is complete cry
    IRL Games X
  • Posted on 16 September 22 at 21:30
    Portal 2 is an amazing game to end 360 GWG. Still disappointed they are ending 360 GWG in the first place but can't do anything.
    I'm happy that I will finally be able to finish the multiplayer list cuz now I can talk a couple friends into getting the game :p
    Notice: Thank you for noticing this notice. I have noticed your noticing and shall notify those of note.
  • AdjoeByAdjoeBy904,027
    Posted on 16 September 22 at 22:47
    Portal 2 surely will be the first games with gold game I play in a long long time
  • Cpt ElishaCpt Elisha318,998
    Posted on 16 September 22 at 23:12
    IRL Games X said:
    Rip 360 games with gold now I can buy 360 games on sales again now that this is complete cry
    Yeah, I got burned there a couple times before I decided never again. Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 sales are few and far between now.
  • GiinceeGiincee622,757
    Posted on 16 September 22 at 23:32
    Bye bye 360 GwG era
  • GsO LightGsO Light210,600 210,600 GamerScore
    Posted on 16 September 22 at 23:48
    A big middle finger to microsoft for retiring the 360 games instead of repeating for a year or two
  • GsO LightGsO Light210,600 210,600 GamerScore
    Posted on 16 September 22 at 23:57
    Cpt Elisha said:
    IRL Games X said:
    Rip 360 games with gold now I can buy 360 games on sales again now that this is complete cry
    Yeah, I got burned there a couple times before I decided never again. Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 sales are few and far between now.
    Exactly... now you can buy sales in peace knowing they'll never be free BUT all the good games are delisted and the few remaining gems never go on sale laugh
  • TervissimoTervissimo659,327
    Posted on 17 September 22 at 02:17, Edited on 17 September 22 at 02:22 by Tervissimo
    Sir Saveloy said:
    I tried Double Kick Heroes, but it felt terribly out of sync so I could not play it. It was a shame, since I used to love boom boom rocket.
    If you check out my achievement guide on the hardest achievement in the game, I put detailed tips in there on how to calibrate the game to be in sync. Maybe that will help!
    Double Kick HeroesThe EmperorThe The Emperor achievement in Double Kick Heroes worth 339 pointsBeat Mobula on EXTREME difficulty

    Also, using an Xbox wireless controller to play rhythm games on Xbox One/Series is notorious for having major calibration issues. I’ve heard simply plugging in the controller helps, but I was able to get the calibration to work perfectly with a wireless controller in this game after messing with the settings, so I never tried it.
  • YamiSpyroYamiSpyro221,149
    Posted on 17 September 22 at 02:33
    Mister Chambers said:
    So has Microsoft commented on if we get 4 Xbox One games a month now or just 2?
    Doubt we will get two more a month replacing the OG/360 games
    Seeing as theres Ultimate available
  • Posted on 17 September 22 at 04:35
    For anyone interested I ran the numbers.

    From 2013 to 2022 they gave us 205 unique 360 games. They did 7 duplicates and 16 original Xbox games.

    For me I only played 32 of the 205 games. But I ended up playing a lot of good stuff I would not have purchase liked 'Splosion Man and Crackdown.
  • Posted on 17 September 22 at 10:14
    Can anyone say yet....

    Will there be 4 xbox one games on gwg next month or even better

    Will there be 2 series x games and 2 xbox one games
    Daniel Jackson/ultramarine360
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,661,312
    Posted on 17 September 22 at 13:52
    Legendary J Man said:
    For anyone interested I ran the numbers.

    From 2013 to 2022 they gave us 205 unique 360 games. They did 7 duplicates and 16 original Xbox games.

    For me I only played 32 of the 205 games. But I ended up playing a lot of good stuff I would not have purchase liked 'Splosion Man and Crackdown.
    Thank you very much.

    That's only about 10% then that repeated/didn't have achievements.

    Not bad for about 9 years of support.

    200 is roughly 10% of the 360's total library of around 2000 too, coincidentally.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.