Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold: September's remaining free games now available

• Posted on 17 September 22 at 14:06
    Tervissimo said:
    ITz l Blaze l said:
    Is double click heroes a difficult game?
    It is a pretty difficult game, but it becomes a lot easier if you use Xbox’s copilot feature so that up to three people can focus on just one lane, instead of having to focus on all three lanes yourself.

Also, the difficulty is much lower than the game’s ratio would indicate, since it previously has been on Game Pass.
    Ahh I see lol, thanks!
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,097,366
    Posted on 17 September 22 at 14:32
    Might take a pass at Double Kick, skipped it when it was on GP
  • ApolarcatApolarcat309,546
    Posted on 17 September 22 at 16:25
    Portal 2 ❤️
    beeeeep
  • CIutch CoreyCIutch Corey1,465,076
    Posted on 17 September 22 at 17:23
    May finally get to Portal 2 in the backlog.
    Corey
  • Posted on 17 September 22 at 17:54
    Portal 2 is a great game, played it years ago.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead708,498
    Posted on 17 September 22 at 18:23
    Spirochaete said:
    Legendary J Man said:
    For anyone interested I ran the numbers.

From 2013 to 2022 they gave us 205 unique 360 games. They did 7 duplicates and 16 original Xbox games.

For me I only played 32 of the 205 games. But I ended up playing a lot of good stuff I would not have purchase liked 'Splosion Man and Crackdown.
    Thank you very much.

That's only about 10% then that repeated/didn't have achievements.

Not bad for about 9 years of support.

200 is roughly 10% of the 360's total library of around 2000 too, coincidentally.
    Depends on if you live in the US. Other regions got other games which I picked up.

At $60 per year, you really only need 2 - 4 games per year to be games you enjoyed to make it worthwhile. Can’t really say the same about XOSX and XSXS games because they are not yours to keep.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 17 September 22 at 18:26, Edited on 17 September 22 at 18:32 by HolyHalfDead
    XSniperNinjaX said:
    HolyHalfDead said:HI Every one there is also another 2 FREE GAME WITH GOLD

SINE MORA from xbox store in South Korea

A Knight's Quest (2019) FROM THE XBOX STORE FREE IN Saudi Arabia
    GOTO YOUR XBOX settings change LOcation re-boot console grab the FREE GAME then switch back to your location

smile
    No need to change your location. Just open Edge on your console (or PC) and claim and download the game using the links I provided.

Both are repeats, but someone may have missed them in the past.

The other link for those that missed it 2 weeks ago:
    Saudi Arabia - https://www.microsoft.com/en-SA/store/collections/gameswithg...
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 17 September 22 at 18:36, Edited on 17 September 22 at 18:41 by HolyHalfDead
    Ultramarine360 said:
    Can anyone say yet....

Will there be 4 xbox one games on gwg next month or even better

Will there be 2 series x games and 2 xbox one games
    We are already getting XSXS games (eg Relicta) and we will continue to get 3 games per month (with one a repeat from the previous month).

If you mean XSXS exclusives - well seeing as there are only 6 of them that isn’t going to happen for several years.
  • D0 THE DANCED0 THE DANCE108,105
    Posted on 17 September 22 at 18:41
    Portal 2 is a great game and Double Kick Heroes looks awesome! I love beat games and I love zombie games and this is such a kick ass marriage of the two rock
  • Posted on 17 September 22 at 19:31
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Ultramarine360 said:
    Can anyone say yet....

Will there be 4 xbox one games on gwg next month or even better

Will there be 2 series x games and 2 xbox one games
    We are already getting XSXS games (eg Relicta) and we will continue to get 3 games per month (with one a repeat from the previous month).

If you mean XSXS exclusives - well seeing as there are only 6 of them that isn’t going to happen for several years.
    You have my thanks Lord Marshall

Obedience without question. Loyalty until Underverse come.
    Daniel Jackson/ultramarine360
  • GepardsGepards173,786
    Posted on 17 September 22 at 20:35
    is Portal 2 on Xbox Series X/S 60 fps?
    Thanks, guys!
  • Posted on 28 September 22 at 15:59
    Legendary J Man said:

From 2013 to 2022 they gave us 205 unique 360 games. They did 7 duplicates and 16 original Xbox games.

For me I only played 32 of the 205 games. But I ended up playing a lot of good stuff I would not have purchase liked 'Splosion Man and Crackdown.
    What were the duplicates?
    Why Biped Fungus? Because I'm a walking fungi... (Fun guy, get it? Oh never mind.)
  • KnoellKnoell456,147
    Posted on 28 September 22 at 19:33
    GsO Light said:
    Cpt Elisha said:
    IRL Games X said:
    Rip 360 games with gold now I can buy 360 games on sales again now that this is complete cry
    Yeah, I got burned there a couple times before I decided never again. Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 sales are few and far between now.
    Exactly... now you can buy sales in peace knowing they'll never be free BUT all the good games are delisted and the few remaining gems never go on sale laugh
    Is there a list of delisted games out there? I'd be interested to know if there is something I don't have but wanted and whether its gone forever or I should hunt down a physical copy.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm615,095
    Posted on 28 September 22 at 19:53
    Don’t forget to play homage to Portal 2. Farewell 360 Games with Gold. wave
  • GsO LightGsO Light210,600 210,600 GamerScore
    Posted on 28 September 22 at 21:34
    Knoell said:
    GsO Light said:
    Cpt Elisha said:
    IRL Games X said:
    Rip 360 games with gold now I can buy 360 games on sales again now that this is complete cry
    Yeah, I got burned there a couple times before I decided never again. Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 sales are few and far between now.
    Exactly... now you can buy sales in peace knowing they'll never be free BUT all the good games are delisted and the few remaining gems never go on sale laugh
    Is there a list of delisted games out there? I'd be interested to know if there is something I don't have but wanted and whether its gone forever or I should hunt down a physical copy.
    I don't think so, but if you go on the 360 dashboard and browse games, scroll over to "on demand" then hit "most popular" and it shows 469 digital titles for me, I believe that's all the games you can purchase digitally, but it could vary by region
  • Posted on 02 October 22 at 15:11
    BipedFungus484 said:
    Legendary J Man said:

What were the duplicates?
    I did not write down which month the duplicates were given out. Over the course of the life of games with gold we were given these games twice:

Hydro Thunder Hurricane
    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
    Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
    MX vs ATV Alive
    Saints Row 2
    Super Meat Boy
    Torchlight
  • Posted on 12 October 22 at 14:59
    And there goes the Xbox 360 games...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.