Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The DioField Chronicle Xbox achievement list revealed

• Posted on 19 September 22 at 15:49
    We have just picked up new achievements for The DioField Chronicle. There are 39 achievements worth a total of 1,000 Gamerscore, 7 of which are secret.

Please click here to read the full story: The DioField Chronicle Xbox achievement list revealed
  • SUICIDAL SINN3RSUICIDAL SINN3R1,128,721
    Posted on 19 September 22 at 16:29
    Really looking forward to this, trying to finish up immortal fenyx rising before diving into another rpg
  • VDrew4VDrew4205,166
    Posted on 19 September 22 at 16:47
    honestly this seems very doable
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm591,992
    Posted on 19 September 22 at 19:41
    This is one of my highly anticipated games. The achievement list seems straightforward. I’m hoping for an XBox rewards punch card in the next few days so I can get 6000 points or so for pre-ordering it.
  • XystraXystra176,495
    Posted on 19 September 22 at 21:58
    Holy diver! You've been out too long in the midni- ...

what? wrong Dio?!
    Bah!
  • fragilesoundfragilesound1,143,741
    Posted on 19 September 22 at 22:17
    Getting Final Fantasy Tactics vibes from this one.
  • SeeD RedSeeD Red790,443
    Posted on 19 September 22 at 22:24
    Probably one of the last square enix games we will get... Considering how many newly announced will not come on Xbox.
  • ANGRYMEANGRYME6,350
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 06:53
    SeeD Red said:
    Probably one of the last square enix games we will get... Considering how many newly announced will not come on Xbox.
    We're getting star ocean and crisis core and I have faith that some of the others will come over eventually like Dragon quest and Octopath did.
  • SeeD RedSeeD Red790,443
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 09:08
    The announcement of Octopath Traveler 2 on PS5 isn't a good sign.... Considering the first one released on Xbox, not playstation. And at the TGS pretty much every game announced was on Switch / Ps5
  • Posted on 20 September 22 at 11:51, Edited on 20 September 22 at 11:52 by DemonicChip9868
    Probably Octopath Traveler didn't sell as they expected, Gamepass money sure but maybe they wanted a certain ammount of sales, so maybe Octopath Traveler 2 won´t make them money outside of gamepass and I'm afraid that Square Enix goes this route of if you want the game on xbox drop money or we can drop it directly to gamepass but pay upfront, I think 7 Remake will arrive next year directly on gamepass before Rebirth and 14 they are still working on it, xbox is still growing back in japan recovering from the xbox one era
  • BlackMaygeBlackMayge33,538
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 11:52
    This seems like a rather mild achievement list that will be easy to obtain. I’m looking forward to giving the game a go whenever I can find the time to do so. My backlog is crazy.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.