The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up September 20th, 2022

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK644,664
    Posted yesterday at 00:08
    Discounts on Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection, WRC 10, Danger!Energy (Windows), The Jackbox Party Pack 6, Shady Part of Me, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, Dragon Age: Inquisition and more

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox sale round-up September 20th, 2022
  • SpaztrickSpaztrick67,786
    Posted yesterday at 00:16
    What?!?! No "meh, same as always" comments yet?
  • Posted yesterday at 00:17
    Well that’s a rather thin sale aside from bundles.
    “Life is the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
  • Lily Mu RBLily Mu RB767,420
    Posted yesterday at 00:20
    Was wondering if my new phone was just scrolling really fast, but it really is a barebones sale.

To add insult to injury they even have the audacity to tack-on these same-as-every-week the “Deals with Gold” tag as if we don’t know any better.
  • deathchicken10deathchicken101,388,541
    Posted yesterday at 00:30
    My sympathies to anyone who gets Brothers in Arms thinking it looks like a fun completion, until they realize the achievement for playing only on 17 September was two days before this sale.
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc32211,086,741
    Posted yesterday at 00:31
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    Well that’s a rather thin sale aside from bundles.
    Yeah, even the down weeks lately have had a lot more than this. But oh well, I'll just wait to see what next week brings.
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc32211,086,741
    Posted yesterday at 00:31
    deathchicken10 said:
    My sympathies to anyone who gets Brothers in Arms thinking it looks like a fun completion, until they realize the achievement for playing only on 17 September was two days before this sale.
    laugh I forgot all about that achievement
  • superniceguysuperniceguy402,508
    Posted yesterday at 00:35, Edited yesterday at 00:37 by superniceguy
    Nothing showing up on my wishlist this week. Seeing the list I know why. This is the “already bought” sale!
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,564,606
    Posted yesterday at 00:37
    deathchicken10 said:
    Ouuuuuuuuuch!

It's such a fun game though (the flanking mechanic owns bones), I wish Gearbox would sell the property to someone who would make a sequel so we can get a damn ending.
  • deathchicken10deathchicken101,388,541
    Posted yesterday at 00:38
    jasonlc3221 said:
    deathchicken10 said:
    laugh I forgot all about that achievement
    I only remember because I spent seven years being late by a few days each year.
  • Posted yesterday at 00:51
    deathchicken10 said:
    Well fuck. I still need it on the JP copy. Wish there was a reminder or something. Doh! Until next year....
    Hola
  • atryeu1atryeu1372,832
    Posted yesterday at 01:02
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    deathchicken10 said:
    Well fuck. I still need it on the JP copy. Wish there was a reminder or something. Doh! Until next year....
    Yeah, somebody used to do an article each month for upcoming time related achievements. I remember it from years back when I was doing the Batman AC ones.

As for the sale... as somebody who doesn't have an X1 and only plays on 360 still (with a game now and then for Windows if they run on this dumb PC), there are no words.... well, there are but I won't say them here :P
  • FiteTalk YTFiteTalk YT116,606
    Posted yesterday at 01:07
    First time WRC Collection vol 2 is on sale. $35 is probably my price point not $50 . Dirt 4 and dirt rally keeping me busy anyway
    "Be water, my friend" -Bruce Lee
  • GraymawrGraymawr271,209
    Posted yesterday at 01:07
    The Cherished said:
    deathchicken10 said:
    Ouuuuuuuuuch!

It's such a fun game though (the flanking mechanic owns bones), I wish Gearbox would sell the property to someone who would make a sequel so we can get a damn ending.
    The Cherished said:
    deathchicken10 said:
    Ouuuuuuuuuch!

Yes! We need Bastogne!
    Strict Available Times: 10ish PM - 1 AM EST, United States
  • Posted yesterday at 01:13
    Dementios for a buckeroo is a pretty good deal, fun game
    Main GT: DutchxMonster
  • Posted yesterday at 01:14
    Give us a Sale for the 360 version of Alan Wake
  • Posted yesterday at 01:20, Edited yesterday at 01:22 by Bolter Elite
    AxemanDEKU TREE said:
    Give us a Sale for the 360 version of Alan Wake
    Get a cheap sealed physical copy of Quantum Break comes with a key of Alan Wake + both DLC, probably cheaper then this you won't get it
    Main GT: DutchxMonster
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong467,011
    Posted yesterday at 01:38, Edited yesterday at 01:39 by TymanTheLong
    For those that want relatively easy and short beat ‘em up games, 2 out of the 3 games in 9 Monkeys of Shaolin + Ash of Gods + Redeemer: Bundle qualify. Nothing is truly hard about either Redeemer or 9 Monkeys or Shaolin and while I wouldn’t say they’re outstanding, they’re both slightly above average.
  • YamorakYamorak710,411
    Posted yesterday at 01:47
    Really happy to see Space Crew on sale, loved playing it when it was in a free play weekend.
  • Posted yesterday at 01:52
    is that batman bundle all the dlc with it as well for the 3 batmans??
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.