Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Cloud Gaming adds touch controls to nine more games

• DeathHuntsUsDeathHuntsUs410,566
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 13:43
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can now play another nine games with touch controls via Xbox Cloud Gaming, such as Grounded, Road 96, the Shadowrun series, and more.

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox Cloud Gaming adds touch controls to nine more games
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 September 22 at 13:45
    Touch controls are poo.
    https://systemmastersgames.wordpress.com/
  • MajimaActualMajimaActual698,031
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 13:45
    praise be to the Xbox engineering team
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm614,871
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 13:57
    Great to see the support for the Shadowrun Series
  • CpL KaNe ZACpL KaNe ZA420,743
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 14:05
    Is there any kind of roadmap for when the remaining countries will have XCG deployed to them? The itch to play remote is unreal and I don't really want to use a VPN in order to do so.
    First world countries thinking they form the entirety of the globe, nothing new.
  • Posted on 20 September 22 at 14:50
    Broodmother with touch controls should be fun
  • MartyTheCrowMartyTheCrow407,360
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 14:54
    Touch controls aren't for me when the game is twitchy, but it's awesome that they are doing this. It's awesome to dip into slower games and not have to worry about grabbing a controller.
  • IRL Games XIRL Games X933,704
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 14:59
    Yes!!!! Let’s go!!!!
    IRL Games X
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76743,882
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 15:13
    CpL KaNe ZA said:
    Is there any kind of roadmap for when the remaining countries will have XCG deployed to them? The itch to play remote is unreal and I don't really want to use a VPN in order to do so.
    Can't answer your question. But I'd imagine a VPN would introduce too much lag for the gameplay to still be enjoyable.
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,289,657
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 15:54
    I may have to try Ni no Kuni if I'm away from home.
    This space for rent.
  • MR MITT3NSMR MITT3NS626,039
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 17:56
    Touch controls are helpful if not actually needing to play the game…being a console gamer, I can’t do anything good without a controller
  • ShadowRaven9ShadowRaven9408,182
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 18:12, Edited on 20 September 22 at 18:14 by ShadowRaven9
    Touch controls always feel bad no matter the game. Not to mention, a lot of effort for games that will drop out of Gamepass one day.

I'd prefer a grip, the Kishi V2 has really really made me appreciate cloud gaming now. It's sooo responsive. I just played 2 hours of Forza at work on a sub par 5G mobile connection. No issues even at high speeds. It's a fantastic service and touch controls or a Bluetooth paired controller really water it down.
  • HieronimusHieronimus690,230
    Posted on 20 September 22 at 18:35
    Any of those with native touch controls? This is the only way I would be playing without a controller.
  • DarkB1ade XDarkB1ade X629,209
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 11:09
    Hieronimus said:
    Any of those with native touch controls? This is the only way I would be playing without a controller.
    Danganronpa has touch controls on the Vita versions, so if they work the same as those versions, then that would be the only one I know of among these games.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.